Will pictures of Thatcher's dead body be publised in the media

2»

Comments

• barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is rotten.com still going? Might pop up on there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, good idea. I'd like to see you crowbar one into the Doctor Who forum though ;)

The Seventh Doctor story, The Happiness Patrol is a critique on Thatcherism. Discuss.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    erazertf wrote: »

Nobody liked seeing her when she was alive

Nobody? Nobody at all ???
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As in foreign leaders like Colonel Gaddafi were shown in gruesome ways too. Has there been anything for Thatcher at the moment or even to be seen in display for the public to see?

As she is not having a State Funeral she will not be lieing in state so no there will be no pictures.
  • Simon JacksonSimon Jackson Posts: 8,687
    Forum Member
    skp20040 wrote: »
    As she is not having a State Funeral she will not be lieing in state so no there will be no pictures.

Maybe not but what about pictures on newspapers and TV?
  • UriahUriah Posts: 1,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    Nobody? Nobody at all ???

No. No one at all.
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt that anyone took photos of her dead body in The Ritz, why would they do that??? The bed photo was bizarre enough.
    It reminds me of that Tory conference where she billed herself as "The Mummy Returns" in front of the party bosses who eventually booted her out. I supposed that could be the headline with any such photo.
  • redhatmattredhatmatt Posts: 5,197
    Forum Member
    As in foreign leaders like Colonel Gaddafi were shown in gruesome ways too. Has there been anything for Thatcher at the moment or even to be seen in display for the public to see?

OP. Just look at your ballbag upside down for a while, that is what she would look like after a few months of rotting. :D
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,789
    Forum Member
    Wouldn't imagine any British media would dare publish them even if they had them handed to them free of charge.