They are all just a bunch of bastards this year, aren't they?

2»

Comments

• zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    docman wrote: »
    I like Chris and Ashleigh but they have both disappointed me a few times. Only Christopher is truly decent.

I totally agree hope he win's but have a feeling it will be Winston.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to agree, Christopher is the only one I would 'champion' to win, if I really had to.
  • netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    We're seeing charactitures. I highly doubt any of them are as bad as they're coming across; indeed at times Housemates appear to be talking about each other in completely different ways from what we've seen.

This really.

BB pick up on their worst faults and run with it. As much as I dislike the majority of HMs, I'm pretty sure that Helen cannot possibly be that obnoxious all of the time, Steven cannot be as creepy and cringe as BB make him out to be. Ashleigh and Chris cannot possibly spend every waking moment discussing the faults of others, Mark surely cannot be that camp and OTT 24/7, Ash must have some personality, no one can be that dull all day long. Winston must say something insightful now and then.

BB decides on their role on the house and that is what we see which is why it's understandable why we have our favourites, we'll pick the ones we most identify with, for me it's Chris and Ashleigh. I'm quiet, observant of others and like to dissect the bad qualities in the people I have to spend time with but would rather not have to! But I don't understand why we should hate any of them, we really don't see enough of them to decide that they are totally horrible. It really is all panto :D
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This really.

BB pick up on their worst faults and run with it. As much as I dislike the majority of HMs, I'm pretty sure that Helen cannot possibly be that obnoxious all of the time, Steven cannot be as creepy and cringe as BB make him out to be. Ashleigh and Chris cannot possibly spend every waking moment discussing the faults of others, Mark surely cannot be that camp and OTT 24/7, Ash must have some personality, no one can be that dull all day long. Winston must say something insightful now and then.

BB decides on their role on the house and that is what we see which is why it's understandable why we have our favourites, we'll pick the ones we most identify with, for me it's Chris and Ashleigh. I'm quiet, observant of others and like to dissect the bad qualities in the people I have to spend time with but would rather not have to! But I don't understand why we should hate any of them, we really don't see enough of them to decide that they are totally horrible. It really is all panto :D

Of course it is, I love the thread title :D but I wouldn't call them that really, but they are an extremely dull uninspiring bunch this year, and as someone who is a faithful BB watcher, I don't want that.
  • netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    Of course it is, I love the thread title :D but I wouldn't call them that really, but they are an extremely dull uninspiring bunch this year, and as someone who is a faithful BB watcher, I don't want that.

It's not been a great series that's for sure. Far too many dull uninspiring HMs. Kimbot, Ash, Winston, Marlon, just too dull for words aren't they. All obviously picked because they're OK to look at it but zero going on between the ears!
  • rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    Ricky_Kang wrote: »
    You're brilliant, you've just read my mind I was about to make a thread about this. Im watching dish on the side, and the thing that makes me wander is that they are all such different people, and they are all still repulsive.

Ash: Arrogant
    Winston: Conceited, actor
    Ashleigh: Disloyal (putting Pav up after he wanted to save her)?
    Helen: 816683563-faced
    Steven: Strange
    Jale: Bum licker.
    Pauline: Judgemental
    Marlon: Fake

I can't go on

I do think Winston is quite a nice person.