Options

disapointed to not of seen psi, half robot human, etc etc

garbage456garbage456 Posts: 8,225
Forum Member
Was expecting to see some of the series previous encounter people but we saw no one. Just got told she is the master without any proof and she was the lady in the shop.

Felt very different to normal finale of previous years.

Comments

• Options
    adams66adams66 Posts: 3,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How would they have fitted into the story, and what would have been the point?
    I'm glad Psi and various others didn't appear. There was more than enough going on without random appearances from characters that had no reason to be there...
  • Options
    smithers3162smithers3162 Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those three from Time Heist were dreadfully written one dimensional characters from the only stinker of the series so thank god they didn't return
  • Options
    LordofGallifreyLordofGallifrey Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    Those three from Time Heist were dreadfully written one dimensional characters from the only stinker of the series so thank god they didn't return

I thought it was the first episode that showed a glimmer of hope, admittedly not for long but there was a glimmer. I think that those charachters are there as potential series 9 involvement to replace the boring paternoster gang.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I thought time heist was one of the best this year and for the first time accomplices I wanted to see again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    adams66 wrote: »
    How would they have fitted into the story, and what would have been the point?
    I'm glad Psi and various others didn't appear. There was more than enough going on without random appearances from characters that had no reason to be there...

Well obviosily they could of found a new story I didn't mean in the exact story given. My point being I thought characters would of returned like other seasons.
  • Options
    SealegSealeg Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    garbage456 wrote: »
    I thought time heist was one of the best this year and for the first time accomplices I wanted to see again.

I agree, really enjoyed Time Heist and thought Psi and Saibra were interesting characters. Would have preferred to see more of them than the boring Danny/Clara non romance tbh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sealeg wrote: »
    I agree, really enjoyed Time Heist and thought Psi and Saibra were interesting characters. Would have preferred to see more of them than the boring Danny/Clara non romance tbh.

Yep mumbles was boring
  • Options
    Tom TitTom Tit Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What was so appealing about the character that he would have added anything by returning?