Remastered games.

ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
Forum Member
✭✭✭
with the release of The Last of Us - remastered for PS4, which other 'classic' games would gamer's like to see being remade for this gen consoles ?. I'd like to see the Uncharted games being done :)

Comments

• Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Uncharted 1-3 then I'd have no reason to keep my PS3 (which I want to sell) I like to keep good games, always something to fall back on.
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Naa_KwaKaiNaa_KwaKai Posts: 1,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, Uncharted for me only because I never owned a PS3 and get the feeling I've missed out on some awesome instalments. I did a thread a while back expressing my desire to see all the PS3 exclusives either made backwards compatible or remastered for next gen. I think it would be a great business decision for Sony as it will nudge those who are still in two minds about what next gen console to get.
  • HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Uncharted 1-3
    Skyrim
    Motorstorm 1-3
    Red Dead Redemption
    The Saboteur

Also having played the Ratchet Trilogy recently I would like to see Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank to get the remake treatment.

I have really enjoyed the HD remakes that appear on PS3.
  • SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotbird wrote: »
    Uncharted 1-3
    Skyrim
    Motorstorm 1-3
    Red Dead Redemption
    The Saboteur

Also having played the Ratchet Trilogy recently I would like to see Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank to get the remake treatment.

I have really enjoyed the HD remakes that appear on PS3.

Nothing from the last gen. A quick money grab is all it is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Most of the games from the PS2/GC/XB generation I would want to play again as a HD remaster have either already been done (Although I guess having them ported and cross-buy would be nice) or wouldn't appear on the PS4.

I would love to see a remaster of Jade Empire but not sure that would appear outside of the Xbox.
  • Nolan DeckardNolan Deckard Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would love to see a remastered Timesplitters Trilogy, with full online support and leaderboards.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None. I want to see knew games not ones I played a year or 2 ago.
  • ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

it's not as if we'd be forced to buy them though but it would be nice to have that choice
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't think the HD remakes on PS3 decreased the amount of new games the system received.

Naughty Dog have said TLOU remaster was a great learning exercise for their PS4 development so could actually benefit their new games.
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    If Modern Warfare 4 was ever to be announced, I'd like a Modern Warfare collection like the way the Halo Masterchief collection has been handled
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member

Everything in life is a cash grab. The first release of these games is a cash grab. So long as we enjoy it, where's the problem.

I'm going to be very unoriginal here and say I want Final Fantasy VII to IX remastered. Never gonna happen.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    If they decide to do a Bad Company 3 then Battlefield Bad Company 1 and 2 remastered First and like OMTT said a The Modern War collection.
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Decap Attack.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hannah Montana remaster is where its at.
  • hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    resident evil 2 remade like the gamecube remake of re1. crash bandicoot 1 or 2 remake
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    uncharted series
    red dead
    arkham series
    modern warfare 1

then i can get rid of all my ps3 games
  • DandemDandem Posts: 13,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would love to see a remastered Timesplitters Trilogy, with full online support and leaderboards.

This would be absolutely immense.

Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3: Nemesis for me. Capcom have already proven they can deliver when they did the first one of the Gamecube, so they should've expected this fan demand. It'd surely get a more positive reaction than whatever Resident Evil 7 is destined to be. I also wanna say Final Fantasy VII, but whatever changes they make may cause outrage amongst the true hardcore fanbase.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Hannah Montana remaster is where its at.

So long as they make the trophies easier to get, count me in.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    Jet Ski Simulator, Rockstar Ate My Hamster, The Dizzy Collection and Silkworm for me.
  • SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    If Modern Warfare 4 was ever to be announced, I'd like a Modern Warfare collection like the way the Halo Masterchief collection has been handled

Would simply not be the same game. Old IW (MW1+2) have left and everything COD since has been on a downhill. (Some would say downhill after MW 1) . They would not be able to get the lag comp right and in turn have horrible hit detection. It would be MW3 on MW2 maps. The lag comp on any game since MW2 has been a disaster.
  • mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member

Its already been done and released.

It's called Ghosts :p

Any who. I would love to see the Mass Effect trilogy remastered :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GTA5, I bought it about a month before I got an XBone...my 360 hasn't been touched since. A rerelease for this gen would be awesome
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Scott_P wrote: »
    GTA5, I bought it about a month before I got an XBone...my 360 hasn't been touched since. A rerelease for this gen would be awesome

It was announced during Sony's E3 conference that a version for the PS4 will be available (and also coming on XB1) It's due out later in the year.

E3 trailer

Comparrison video fools & new consoles
  • BesterBester Posts: 9,698
    Forum Member

CoD4 would be nice I agree.

With the lack of b/c I'd have to say the Mass Effect trilogy. Pretty much the only reason I still have a 360.