Is Elijah Wood Gay?

2»

Comments

• attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed Whedonite. It definitely depends on what kind of actor you would like to be. An openly gay or bisexual leading man or woman? Unlikely, except in an indie film. I feel bad for Luke but at the same time I understand why people are disappointed.

I just wish some bisexual and gay posters on here wouldn't claim every celebrity is gay for ridiculous reasons and b) wouldn't call people homophobic when they point out the absurdity of the claims. Some posters actually worry me because they don't even seem to be kidding.

As I have said before, it IS disrespectful and offensive to say someone is lying about their sexuality with NO proof, regardless of what that sexuality is. I have no reason to doubt Elijah Wood is straight,neither does anyone else.

I would like to know who people actually think is straight :D
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Agreed Whedonite. It definitely depends on what kind of actor you would like to be. An openly gay or bisexual leading man or woman? Unlikely, except in an indie film. I feel bad for Luke but at the same time I understand why people are disappointed.

I just wish some bisexual and gay posters on here wouldn't claim every celebrity is gay for ridiculous reasons and b) wouldn't call people homophobic when they point out the absurdity of the claims. Some posters actually worry me because they don't even seem to be kidding.

As I have said before, it IS disrespectful and offensive to say someone is lying about their sexuality with NO proof, regardless of what that sexuality is. I have no reason to doubt Elijah Wood is straight,neither does anyone else.

I would like to know who people actually think is straight :D

Well, Tony Blair assured us he was 'a pretty straight sort of guy' and went on to prove it by shagging Rupert Murdoch's Chinese missus.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On DS, anyone who is even sligtly different looking or acts a bit out of the norm is deemed gay. The people who think in this way are just shown up to be very narrow minded and have lived very sheltered lives. I've met gay people who don't meet the gay stereotype whatsoever and I've met gay people who do. The same with lesbians and other sexualities. The most shallow thing is when people come on here and come out with "Not that it matters, but...", when clearly it does matter to you or else you wouldn't bother posting about it and asking the question in the first place. There's another thread on here deadicated to discussing which celebs might be gay and in the closet...everyone makes out as if all they are dong is speculating over the person's sexuality, but it's full of people posting things such as "look at him, look at the way he walks...he's fooling nobody, he needs to just come out and admit he's gay". They're commenting as if they know the person's sexuality and they are doing somethign wrong. It's ridiculous, insulting and so narrow minded.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember one of the showbiz blinds was about an actor and the youngest Carter(blond thing teen pop heart throb, now a has been), the older one is a Backstreet Boy.

Anyway 100% said it was Elijah who popped his cherry, oh in a gent's toilet no less.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    Well, Tony Blair assured us he was 'a pretty straight sort of guy' and went on to prove it by shagging Rupert Murdoch's Chinese missus.

If he was better looking that wouldn't be proof for some on here :p

The point is you can't say people are gay and bisexual if they haven't said they are. How can you tell a stranger what their sexuality is? Matthew Mitcham's comments on the matter regarding Tom Daley remain perfect.
  • Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »

Tony was allegedly doing that 50 cent bargin bin psychic Carole as well. Tone is hardly straight if it was him involved in the toilet incident and caution.

If true about Tone and Murdochs ex then I'd forgive Rupert for everything if he dished the dirt on the vilest PM the UK has had.
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    Tony was allegedly doing that 50 cent bargin bin psychic Carole as well. Tone is hardly straight if it was him involved in the toilet incident and caution.

If true about Tone and Murdochs ex then I'd forgive Rupert for everything if he dished the dirt on the vilest PM the UK has had.

He was also rumoured to have done it with the (female) Israeli foreign minister, wasn't he?

Although said foreign minister was also rumoured to have had a lesbian affair with Condaleeza Rice...
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cryolemon wrote: »
    He was also rumoured to have done it with the (female) Israeli foreign minister, wasn't he?

Although said foreign minister was also rumoured to have had a lesbian affair with Condaleeza Rice...

The below link shows who the Israeli Minister of Foreign Affairs was in 2006-2009. Tony Blair left the Labour Party in 2007. I'm not suggesting anything with the link below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tzipi_Livni
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, Tony was George Bush's bitch, that must count for something.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    Well, Tony was George Bush's bitch, that must count for something.

Blair fairly kissed Bush's backside when he was prime minister. He was spineless!
  • Paul1511Paul1511 Posts: 11,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is a rampant homosexual.
    Forum Member
    Paul1511 wrote: »
    He is a rampant homosexual.

Who, Wood or Blair?
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    The below link shows who the Israeli Minister of Foreign Affairs was in 2006-2009. Tony Blair left the Labour Party in 2007. I'm not suggesting anything with the link below.

Indeed ;-)
  • Derek FayeDerek Faye Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elijah Wood's homosexual hole is bae
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We used to think my cousin was gay. He acted through uni and has a production company. He's been married for 10 years and has two kids. I have another cousin who is gay and we never had a clue till he came out.

Also my best friend (who came out at 17 after we were friends for about 6 months) has never been closeted but is not what you would guess. His main interests include politics, football and the news. He doesn't care for music, clothes or any of the other stereotypical "gay" interests.

Just because someone is a bit effeminate doesn't mean a thing.
  • vauxhall1964vauxhall1964 Posts: 10,335
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The point is you can't say people are gay and bisexual if they haven't said they are. .

Are you for real?
  • Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've always thought he was.

I remember he was on Graham Norton years ago and a hot guy came on the red chair (or whatever it was at that time, it was a pretty long time ago) and all the ladies in the audience ooooohed and so too did Elijah.

*makes a joke about his ring*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you for real?

Yes because I have half a brain and aren't completely arrogant enough to label other people for them. Unless you have proof otherwise, you can't decide someone is gay or bisexual for no reason.

Not that I will get through to people on here who say it's homophobic to point out it is disrespectful to say someone is lying about who they are with no ounce of proof. If someone is married and has kids and you say they are secretly gay, that is massively disrespectful to them and their family. If people can't see that, then they need to get their heads out of their asses :o
  • Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »

Ewwwe yuk if true he does like to bang mannish females, 😝
  • Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, because he not your typical macho blokey bloke, he is into men?

Ignorance on here.

I wouldnt say its ignorance, its more fantasy. Any time a handsome male is famous people start with the "hmm gay yum yum" rubbish.