Options

What was Katerina wearing 18/03?

Striker22Striker22 Posts: 274
Forum Member
Why was Katerina dressed as a Bavarian milk maid last night?
Nice cleavage though............

Comments

• Options
    Gill PGill P Posts: 21,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awful outfit, and according to the newspapers cleavage is "old hat"! Thank goodness, I am fed up with all these wobbly bosoms.
  • Options
    penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has never looked anything other than awful on evey show. She dresses old old drab clothes for out of date pointed shoulders, heavy make-up and overly black hair. If this is German fashion - god help them. And she was so attractive when she was younger and wore bright colours. The DOI team should have insisted that wearing proper clothes was part of her package and a wardrobe should have been provided.
  • Options
    HHGTTGHHGTTG Posts: 5,941
    Forum Member
    She has never looked anything other than awful on evey show. She dresses old old drab clothes for out of date pointed shoulders, heavy make-up and overly black hair. If this is German fashion - god help them. And she was so attractive when she was younger and wore bright colours. The DOI team should have insisted that wearing proper clothes was part of her package and a wardrobe should have been provided.

I'd love her to teach me to speak German, amongst other things.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    I've actually liked most of her outfits but I do agree she could be dressed better. I was watching some footage of her when she presented (and skated on) the German version and she looked much nicer :)