Options

Hollyoaks: So John Paul...

LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Doesn't really like Ste, he's just being used by Trevor?
I was kinda annoyed when this surfaced, I was hoping him and Ste would get together :(

Comments

• Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Lewnaticc wrote: »
    I was kinda annoyed when this surfaced, I was hoping him and Ste would get together :(

JP said he cares about Ste to Trevor when Trevor said he wanted him to get information about Ste. However, apparrently John Paul feels indebted to Trevor for protecting him in jail so he is getting information about Ste for Trevor in this IMO ridiculous twist to the storyline.
  • Options
    Amy_Jayne93Amy_Jayne93 Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    Lewnaticc wrote: »

Pretty much what trevon1 said. :)

I am hoping JP/Ste do get together but if they do they should focus on the repercussions JP would have suffered emotionally from his trauma.

JP would understandably, and realistically, have issues intimacy wise and these would be the issues that would have an effect on a relationship. If this happened then I would like to see Ste trying to help him through this.

Also on the whole Trevor storyline; what I think may happen is that JP will start falling for Ste and will have a dilemma on whether he should owe Trevor and or betray Ste. I think he originally decides to not betray Ste (it has already been said he cares too much for him), but is forced to do so because his family is threatened.
    Sadly Ste will probably find out about JP's deal with Trevor and poor JP will be even more isolated. :(
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    I am hoping JP/Ste do get together but if they do they should focus on the repercussions JP would have suffered emotionally from his trauma.

I know some are opposed to it because they hated each other in the past, but I think they have nice chemistry and actually think it has the potential to be a really sweet relationship based on some of the interactions they have had like the one in Tony's restraunt prior to the call from Trevor. I wouldn't mind if they just stayed friends either though since we really haven't seen two gay characters who have just stayed friends much in soap, have we? The only two I can think of are Kris and JP way back in the day in Hollyoaks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trevon1 wrote: »
    JP said he cares about Ste to Trevor when Trevor said he wanted him to get information about Ste. However, apparrently John Paul feels indebted to Trevor for protecting him in jail so he is getting information about Ste for Trevor in this IMO ridiculous twist to the storyline.

THIS.

Lewnaticc
    I do think JP likes Ste. He said as much to Trevor.
    Also have you seen the trailer for next week on Hollyoaks?
    There's some Ste/JP in there which (to me) suggests that JP cares about Ste and that this might be building to Ste and JP getting together.

Also the JP/Ste stuff in the trailer seems to fit with this spoiler on Hollyoaks facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/hollyoaks/photos/a.471757582160.252118.23749487160/10152009985192161/?type=1&theater
    I believe JP is the Mcqueen it refers to.

I personally think they will fall for each other but end up splitting when Ste finds out about JP/Trevor.
    Just getting these two together and letting them be happy is too much to ask for when it comes to Hollyoaks.
  • Options
    Amy_Jayne93Amy_Jayne93 Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    trevon1 wrote: »
    I know some are opposed to it because they hated each other in the past, but I think they have nice chemistry and actually think it has the potential to be a really sweet relationship based on some of the interactions they have had like the one in Tony's restraunt prior to the call from Trevor. I wouldn't mind if they just stayed friends either though since we really haven't seen two gay characters who have just stayed friends much in soap, have we? The only two I can think of are Kris and JP way back in the day in Hollyoaks.

^ Agreed. If they stayed friends then I wouldn't be opposed to that either. My main wish is that they both help each other and find some happiness, whether that be through friendship or a relationship.