Options

Katie

Comments

• Options
    Bunnygirl66Bunnygirl66 Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    It just makes a mockery of weddings and marriage. How many times does she have to be photographed in a wedding dress and the centre of attention before that itch is scratched? she's like a teenage girl playing dress up.

Absolutely spot on..it is the being the centre of attention she seems to be addicted to. Unfortunately, I think there will be a few more Mr Prices in the future where the whole prcocess will be repeated again..and again..:D
  • Options
    PerfumedDivaPerfumedDiva Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely spot on..it is the being the centre of attention she seems to be addicted to. Unfortunately, I think there will be a few more Mr Prices in the future where the whole prcocess will be repeated again..and again..:D

Too right. I mean marrying Keiran three times in two years is just ridiculous. They seem to know more about weddings than they do about marriage. They should leave it to the grown ups.

Or maybe the vows needed renewing because he forgot them the first two times? Sorry, I shouldn't say that. He is after all afflicted with a terrible illness and has been jolly brave.
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

We should open a book on how long this one will last, I reckon another 18 months.
  • Options
    Julia_WebbJulia_Webb Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am in no way any fan of Katie at all and find her general behaviour disgusting. However I have to say she looks far far better than she has ever done at the moment now that the comedy norks are gone and she has genuine smiles in a lot of the recent photos rather than that stupid pout. :)
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    Julia_Webb wrote: »
    I am in no way any fan of Katie at all and find her general behaviour disgusting. However I have to say she looks far far better than she has ever done at the moment now that the comedy norks are gone and she has genuine smiles in a lot of the recent photos rather than that stupid pout. :)

Agree, she does look a whole lot better.

I think, in her own dysfunctional way, she might actually be happy. :o:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member

Absolutely agree on all counts!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm no fan either but she looks better with ordinary boobs and she has done the stupid pout a lot less. I think she has found a Yes-man she can totally control and its what she's always wanted.
  • Options
    CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck to them. They have had two kids in a short period of time and survived him having an affair with her best friends - many marriages would have fallen apart under those circumstances. It shows a level of maturity and determination to make it work - to come back from that. At this moment in time they are surviving the "for better or for worse" stage and showing commitment to the vows they took.

She actually looks happier than she has ever appeared - more accepting and comfortable with herself.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

CFCJM1 wrote: »
    She actually looks happier than she has ever appeared - more accepting and comfortable with herself.

I agree with you guys. Maybe, just maybe, she's finally grown up and found comfort within her own skin.

Although her life would be my worst nightmare even with all her money (20 gazillion now I believe if you read the CBB threads ;-)) but she definitely appears to have found some sort of inner peace
  • Options
    hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I agree with you guys. Maybe, just maybe, she's finally grown up and found comfort within her own skin.

Although her life would be my worst nightmare even with all her money (20 gazillion now I believe if you read the CBB threads ;-)) but she definitely appears to have found some sort of inner peace

I agree too - she seems just so much more relaxed now - and that can only be good for her family.

Has anyone else noticed that her press coverage recently has been much more positive - there was a time that whenever she was mentioned in the press it was really quite scathing - but now in the main it appears very 'pro' Katie.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pics of her in The Mail today (sorry, can't link at mo) having dinner with a couple of TOWIE numpties and Kieran. She looks fab - hair in a top knot, minimal make up and leather skinny jeans and a shirt. I don't know if she's hired a new stylist - or has suddenly developed good taste - but she looks so much better.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hunniebun wrote: »
    I agree too - she seems just so much more relaxed now - and that can only be good for her family.

Has anyone else noticed that her press coverage recently has been much more positive - there was a time that whenever she was mentioned in the press it was really quite scathing - but now in the main it appears very 'pro' Katie.

I wonder if she has new PR? problems arose when she wouldn't listen in the past.
  • Options
    nitenursenitenurse Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The pictures of her in the black lace dress make her look elegant.

There, I said it. Katie looks elegant
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    nitenurse wrote: »

I have to agree, she looks a million times better without the ginormous boobs & the dress is really quite classy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3011340/Katie-Price-virtually-unrecognisable-elegant-new-photoshoot.html
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's gone from one extreme to the other - from blow-up doll to shop window dummy! She also seems to have an odd idea of what constitutes elegance. Looking like a reject from a Robert Palmer video is not elegant - it's dated and creepy!
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    The other half saw her in Tesco a couple of weeks ago (at quite close range as she barged past him to get to the freezer section) and he said it's amazing what an airbrush can do. I do agree that she looks much much better without the comedy funbags though.
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to agree, she looks a million times better without the ginormous boobs & the dress is really quite classy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3011340/Katie-Price-virtually-unrecognisable-elegant-new-photoshoot.html

I have to agree BEL. So much better than her usual look. Especially the 'big hair' she always has when she appears in public or is on a night out. Makes her look much older.
    johartuk wrote: »
    She's gone from one extreme to the other - from blow-up doll to shop window dummy! She also seems to have an odd idea of what constitutes elegance. Looking like a reject from a Robert Palmer video is not elegant - it's dated and creepy!

:confused:

That's an iconic video!! It stands the test of time and hasn't really dated. Timeless. IMO

And I doubt she choose the theme all on her own, the fashion editor and photographer, who probably both have their fingers very much on the pulse, probably bounced some ideas around and came up with this.

I think its very modern and styish. But yeah, each to their own.
  • Options
    KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    nitenurse wrote: »

Where did all the extra flesh go that was holding up the mega-boobs?

At the very least the scars must be awful.
  • Options
    DistingDisting Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    I thought to she looked like the Eastenders character Kat Slater in that photograph. Never going to look good until she ditches the 1960's Priscilla Presley hairstyle and the stretchy plastic leggings. Can't see that happening anytime soon. But have to agree with everyone that getting rid of the comedy melons has been a major step in the right direction.

As to the airbrushing. Must have gone into overdrive for her 2015 calendar so soon after surgery to cover up the well documented septic leaking boob scars. Poor photographers certainly earned their money on that shoot.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    I have to agree BEL. So much better than her usual look. Especially the 'big hair' she always has when she appears in public or is on a night out. Makes her look much older.

:confused:

That's an iconic video!! It stands the test of time and hasn't really dated. Timeless. IMO

And I doubt she choose the theme all on her own, the fashion editor and photographer, who probably both have their fingers very much on the pulse, probably bounced some ideas around and came up with this.

I think its very modern and styish. But yeah, each to their own.
    You can't beat the LBD/red lippie combo. Hope the "less is more" makeunder stays... But I won't bet the house on it!
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member

Not keen on the styling in that pic. Dress is lovely but she looks inanimate and lifeless.

Huge improvement on the boobage front though.
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her figure definitely looks better without those hideous boobs. The whole image is spoilt by the Leo tattoo on her leg imo. But still a vast improvement, all good until she opens her mouth.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »

In what way do you find it dated & creepy?:confused: , If I had her figure & money I'd wear that dress in minute. As for her hair, I don't think it's dated at all.
    Hmmbop wrote: »

Agree re the big hair, that, imo, looks dated, like something from the 80s plus it looks thick with hairspray & yep it does make her look so much older. Her hair in those pics is definitely a case of less is more.
    Disting wrote: »
    I thought to she looked like the Eastenders character Kat Slater in that photograph. Never going to look good until she ditches the 1960's Priscilla Presley hairstyle and the stretchy plastic leggings. Can't see that happening anytime soon. But have to agree with everyone that getting rid of the comedy melons has been a major step in the right direction.

As to the airbrushing. Must have gone into overdrive for her 2015 calendar so soon after surgery to cover up the well documented septic leaking boob scars. Poor photographers certainly earned their money on that shoot.

I think she's slowly but surely getting there with her styling, like you I dislike the shiny leggings & sparkly tops but in recent months, there has been a vast improvement.
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    You can't beat the LBD/red lippie combo. Hope the "less is more" makeunder stays... But I won't bet the house on it!

Agree especially since she's stayed clear of the ghastly, thick eye make up.
    Not keen on the styling in that pic. Dress is lovely but she looks inanimate and lifeless.

Not just aesthetically, she must feel so much better physically, not lugging that weight around.
  • Options
    LizzyrozLizzyroz Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She was never renowned for having an animated face though, all the botox did for that.

The squint in the cover photo along with the dead white make up is really unflattering.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makes you wonder how much more stunning she would be now if she had left well alone. She was at her best when she was young and natural and if she'd allowed herself to stay natural would have been so much more beautiful.

Undoubtedly she would not have achieved her notoriety without the comedy norks etc but if she'd left her face alone she could easily have been a photographic model.