✭✭✭
    Yes i was just about to say its actually 2months to the day not 1 :D
  • Kingsd316Kingsd316 Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone else had their tickets yet as ive still not got mine
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    If the '2 months to the day' theory is correct then i should recieve mine on Saturday... i'm not holding my breath though :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where did the 2 months to the day come from, my was for August 3rd and not had it yet!

Just found this if it helps

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/h/help.html?tm_link=tm_homeA_ql_4
  • SvaughanSvaughan Posts: 2,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kingsd316 wrote: »
    Where did the 2 months to the day come from, my was for August 3rd and not had it yet!

Just found this if it helps

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/h/help.html?tm_link=tm_homeA_ql_4

What a surprise! How hard is it to send the tickets out!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its a joke really, they obviously have them, and we paid top wack and still they cant deliver!
  • LadyMinervaLadyMinerva Posts: 755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm waiting for two tickets booked for one of the concert's taking place in February 2010. The guy at Ticketline said I should receive them in October (2009!).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    Kingsd316 wrote: »
    Its a joke really, they obviously have them, and we paid top wack and still they cant deliver!

I know....how hard is it to send tickets out? :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone who has received them posted any picture of them actually inhand, im about to buy a glass frame but the OP on this thread says there is a programme aswell so i might need to change the type of frame im going to buy.
  • Glitter03Glitter03 Posts: 2,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes i have pictures of mine on my facebook.

There is the ticket and a memorial programme you get with it....about 8 pages to it :)
  • Herts47Herts47 Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    Got my ticket today - for August 1st. Same design as everyone else.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Herts47 wrote: »
    Got my ticket today - for August 1st. Same design as everyone else.

That's not good. We've seen pictures of the many different designs yet they are sending everyone the same design. What's going on? :confused:
  • jammygirljammygirl Posts: 363
    Forum Member
    Hi just to say to everyone that i finally got my ticket today for the August 3rd show, - i was so excited when the postman came to the door LOL he must have wandered what was going on :)

Unfortunatly though it is the same 'shadow' design that everone else seems to have been recieving, which is a bit dissapointing as a really wanted the smooth criminal design, but never mind if this was destined to be my ticket then so be it!

Actually feel i bit down today now though, because i always imagined the day i recieved my Michael Jackson tickets to be sooooo exciting as it would mean i would finally get to see him perform live, and instead it just signifies a dream i got so close to fulfilling but now never will as he was so tragically taken from us.

Anyone else feel the same when they got their tickets??
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,948
    Forum Member
    Hera wrote: »
    That's not good. We've seen pictures of the many different designs yet they are sending everyone the same design. What's going on? :confused:

You could try asking Alan Edwards of the Outside Organisation who handle the Michael Jackson shows, AEg Live, The O2 etc and Sony BMG etc..

There's a press clipping on their site reporting how they dealt with events after 26 June.
  • Glitter03Glitter03 Posts: 2,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jammygirl wrote: »
    Hi just to say to everyone that i finally got my ticket today for the August 3rd show, - i was so excited when the postman came to the door LOL he must have wandered what was going on :)

Unfortunatly though it is the same 'shadow' design that everone else seems to have been recieving, which is a bit dissapointing as a really wanted the smooth criminal design, but never mind if this was destined to be my ticket then so be it!

Actually feel i bit down today now though, because i always imagined the day i recieved my Michael Jackson tickets to be sooooo exciting as it would mean i would finally get to see him perform live, and instead it just signifies a dream i got so close to fulfilling but now never will as he was so tragically taken from us.

Anyone else feel the same when they got their tickets??

I felt exactly the same :( Mixed emotions the day i got mine. Happy it had finally arrived but so sad that it wasnt to be used in the way i had hoped for so long.
    Forum Member
    MY 2 TICKETS HAVE ARRIVED!!!!

Both the same design though :( MJ on the O2. I got sent the two programmes too which are really nice actually.

I'm not as happy as I thought i'd be though, to be honest i'm still pissed off that they took this long and also disappointed at the lack of design variety. They just come in a shoddy paper envelope too. The corners were all scuffed and worn. Luckily everything is fine but others might not be so lucky...
    Glitter03 wrote: »
    I felt exactly the same :( Mixed emotions the day i got mine. Happy it had finally arrived but so sad that it wasnt to be used in the way i had hoped for so long.

Same here. I'm very happy that i finally have my tickets and don't regret opting for them for a moment, but i just feel a bit 'meh' about it all.

My night was August 3rd by the way, so anybody who was due to see him around then should get their tickets about now :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    You could try asking Alan Edwards of the Outside Organisation who handle the Michael Jackson shows, AEg Live, The O2 etc and Sony BMG etc..

There's a press clipping on their site reporting how they dealt with events after 26 June.

Thanks for the link.
  • SvaughanSvaughan Posts: 2,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    glyn9799 wrote: »
    MY 2 TICKETS HAVE ARRIVED!!!!

Both the same design though :( MJ on the O2. I got sent the two programmes too which are really nice actually.

I'm not as happy as I thought i'd be though, to be honest i'm still pissed off that they took this long and also disappointed at the lack of design variety. They just come in a shoddy paper envelope too. The corners were all scuffed and worn. Luckily everything is fine but others might not be so lucky...

Same here. I'm very happy that i finally have my tickets and don't regret opting for them for a moment, but i just feel a bit 'meh' about it all.

My night was August 3rd by the way, so anybody who was due to see him around then should get their tickets about now :)

What date was yours suppose to be?
  • JoJo2JoJo2 Posts: 1,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting for mine!! Was for the 3rd September so dunno how long I've got to wait... Funny thing is, instead of seeing this, I got tickets for Beverley Knight's album launch which was the 3rd September too but was too ill to go so I'll have unused tickets for Michael Jackson & Beverley Knight with the same dates on them, coincidental or what? Never had an unused ticket in my lfe and now I've got 2 for 2 different shows on the exact same date.
  • kuvvykuvvy Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    we got our tickets today for february dates !!
    we got the red tickets heres a picture
    http://twitpic.com/jxqwd

we booked with seetickets

hope you all get yours soon
    Forum Member
    kuvvy wrote: »

Oh wow!! You're the first person i've heard to get a different design. Thats encouraging:)
    Forum Member

Oooh about time we got a different design. Yours are for February? Thats very promising. Hopefully they'll all be sent out shortly :D

Does anybody know just how many people opted for their tickets?? I was expecting them to be all over eBay but to be honest nobody seems to be selling them. Looks like it was only the real fans who splashed out.

Having said that, i am expected to sell one of my tickets at somepoint in order the make up for the extortionate price I paid for mine (which i will never sell and might even get buried with :p)
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    glyn9799 wrote: »
    Oooh about time we got a different design. Yours are for February? Thats very promising. Hopefully they'll all be sent out shortly :D

Does anybody know just how many people opted for their tickets?? I was expecting them to be all over eBay but to be honest nobody seems to be selling them. Looks like it was only the real fans who splashed out.

Having said that, i am expected to sell one of my tickets at somepoint in order the make up for the extortionate price I paid for mine (which i will never sell and might even get buried with :p)

Only true fans could justify getting tickets to the show in the first place though, surely.

I too would be interested in knowing how many opted for refunds vs memorial tickets...if anyone has that data.:)
  • kuvvykuvvy Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Taboo wrote: »
    Oh wow!! You're the first person i've heard to get a different design. Thats encouraging:)
    i was soooo excited to see we got a different design that i finally had to do my first ever post to digital spy :)
    Forum Member
    i was soooo excited to see we got a different design that i finally had to do my first ever post to digital spy :)

Yay!!! Welcome to the forum:)