Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    STILL WAITING:mad:
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Taboo wrote: »
    STILL WAITING:mad:

i can't believe you still haven't got it! :( Have you called TM yet? Everything was sent Recorded Signed For so they'll know you're being genuine when you tell them you've not recieved it.

(maybe they'll send you a bonus ticket as an apology :o:D)
    Forum Member
    glyn9799 wrote: »
    i can't believe you still haven't got it! :( Have you called TM yet? Everything was sent Recorded Signed For so they'll know you're being genuine when you tell them you've not recieved it.

(maybe they'll send you a bonus ticket as an apology :o:D)

I've just emailed the OH as the ticket was on his card.
    I have read that someone on the MJFC forum had their ticket lost in the post and TM wouldn't issue a replacement,just a refund:mad::rolleyes:
    Worse case senario and my ticket is lost,what are my rights?
    I know that if the concerts were going ahead,they'd have to issue a replacement,surely??:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone else recieved their tickets for the Feb dates from See?
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,987
    Forum Member
    I've just emailed the OH as the ticket was on his card.
    I have read that someone on the MJFC forum had their ticket lost in the post and TM wouldn't issue a replacement,just a refund:mad::rolleyes:
    Worse case senario and my ticket is lost,what are my rights?
    I know that if the concerts were going ahead,they'd have to issue a replacement,surely??:confused:

As it was bought on a card, you are entitled to seek a refund from the card company who would then persue the matter with the ticket agent.

But it's more likely Ticketmaster would refund you directly.

Have you had confirmation from Ticketmaster they sent the ticket?

Printing another ticket is peanuts compared to the face value, so I would use sex appeal to persuade the agent to send out another ticket. Maybe offer to pay for recorded delivery and insurance?

If there are a considerable number who have not recieved tickets, consider forming an action group to apply pressure for tickets rather than a refund?
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »
    As it was bought on a card, you are entitled to seek a refund from the card company who would then persue the matter with the ticket agent.

But it's more likely Ticketmaster would refund you directly.

Have you had confirmation from Ticketmaster they sent the ticket?

Printing another ticket is peanuts compared to the face value, so I would use sex appeal to persuade the agent to send out another ticket. Maybe offer to pay for recorded delivery and insurance?

If there are a considerable number who have not recieved tickets, consider forming an action group to apply pressure for tickets rather than a refund?

We had an email about 6 weeks ago saying it would be dispatched in the next few weeks or so,and nothing since.
    Did anyone get another email to say they were being posted before getting theirs?
    Forum Member
    We should be getting it within the next week....will believe that when I see it LOL:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Just recieved an email saying they've been dispatched and we'll recieve it in the next 2 days:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just recieved an email saying they've been dispatched and we'll recieve it in the next 2 days:)
    Yay! At last!
    Forum Member
    Yay! At last!

I know LOL.....I'm going to be a mess when I get it....:cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay! At last!

Finally!

</throws Gold Pants themed party> :p:D
    Forum Member
    Moogle wrote: »
    Finally!

LOL :D
    A great excuse to post this gif:o
    http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab200/jodybell57/wbss4.gif
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

***is glued to twirly hip and finger action :eek:***
  • Glitter03Glitter03 Posts: 2,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have it yet Taboo??
    Forum Member
    Glitter03 wrote: »
    Do you have it yet Taboo??

Postman not been yet.....sitting by the door now LOL:o
    Forum Member
    No nothing today:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,881
    Forum Member
    Finally!

Gold pants themed party?!!!!!! Please let me come, pretty please!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course, everyone that loves gold pants is invited! No gold leotards allowed though.
    Forum Member
    Of course, everyone that loves gold pants is invited! No gold leotards allowed though.

Aww I quite liked the leotard..esp when *things* shifted to the side slightly(Budapest dvd *cough*):o:D
    Forum Member
    I FINALLY GOT MY TICKET AND PROGRAMME!!! OMG!!!!:):cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I FINALLY GOT MY TICKET AND PROGRAMME!!! OMG!!!!:):cry:

YAAAYYY!!!!!!! :D:D

And at last! :p

What ticket design did you get?
    Forum Member
    Hera wrote: »
    YAAAYYY!!!!!!! :D:D

And at last! :p

What ticket design did you get?

Its one of the designs I was *hoping* not to get,but now I have it,I love it. It looks fab!!
    http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs025.snc3/11234_1302458603913_1303915519_30943380_4512194_n.jpg
    Forum Member
    Can anyone help me with something? I'm after something with a stand,that I can put the ticket in so you can see both sides. Anyone know where I can buy something like this?
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 4,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone else recieved their tickets for the Feb dates from See?

I'm still waiting for tickets from See for January dates :(

Emailed them on 20th October and got a reply saying that they had received the tickets in their office and were despatching over the next couple of weeks.

I rang them today and spoke to a bloke who sounded as though it was his first day - he said he'd not had to deal with an enquiry about the MJ tickets before !!!! Anyway - he put me on hold and then eventually came back to say that the tickets were being despatched, and that I should receive mine "shortly". Could give me no further details other than "you will get the tickets, just can't confirm when they will be posted"

Patience is a virtue............sadly I'm feeling less and less virtuous.......:yawn::rolleyes::(
  • Glitter03Glitter03 Posts: 2,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its one of the designs I was *hoping* not to get,but now I have it,I love it. It looks fab!!
    http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs025.snc3/11234_1302458603913_1303915519_30943380_4512194_n.jpg

Hoooray ime glad you got them eventually!! I quite like that design!