Emmerdale: Aaron Dingle and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 9)

Comments

• Lucie_GirardLucie_Girard Posts: 36,092
    Forum Member
    amy_ryan1 wrote: »
    14th Nov Monday.. there's big stuff coming up for Robert

Thank you :D
  • Nico_DNico_D Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    14th Nov Monday.. there's big stuff coming up for Robert

Is there any indication Bex will give up after this, or will be more determined to snare him?
    Forum Member
    Mumto3 wrote: »
    Totally agree Lucie, he will no doubt have a few choice words for slag bag bex:D Definitely she will turn on Robert, its so obvious her and Chrissie will eventually team up together! Urgh fgs i hate the Whites!

Yes this is another plot point for these two witches and raper kid to come together and giving problems to our boys.;-)

I am pretty sure that the kidnapping Will come to light;-)
  • amy_ryan1amy_ryan1 Posts: 8,093
    Forum Member
    Amy

Your pm box is full, could you delete some messages please:D

Sorry lol.
    Forum Member
    Nico_D wrote: »
    Is there any indication Bex will give up after this, or will be more determined to snare him?

I'm not in the know of anything any further than that week as the boys come off screen then.. but in all honesty yes I do think after this she'll give up.
  • LmackLmack Posts: 14,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do people keep saying they will bond though ? Isn't it clear that Robert is just being nice to keep her onside ?
  • andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    I'm afraid i'm not so positive (shock horror). As far as i can see i don't know how Robert has the same excuse for a kiss he had last time. That ended up being okay for various reasons (it was a test, it was to reject her ect ect). This time i'm not so sure where the excuse comes into it. He's an engaged man who's promised fidelity so it will be interesting to see how he can get away with allowing a kiss to happen again in these circumstances with someone he's even previously rejected. I'll be interested to see how it comes across because as far as i can see, there is a kiss, it's not attempted, it's not rejected before it can happen, it happens and he "pulls away"....it might be my negative mind but that doesn't come across as instant rejection to me, that comes across a scenario where for whatever reason he pulls away halfway through. But that again is just ho my mind goes and we'll see. We know what spoiler wording is like.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also are we to assume then that Rebecca really does want Robert and she still thinks she can get him ? Does she really not realise he is using her and being nice for a purpose ?
    Forum Member
    Lmack wrote: »
    Why do people keep saying they will bond though ? Isn't it clear that Robert is just being nice to keep her onside ?

They reminisce about old times.
    Forum Member
    andy614 wrote: »
    I'm afraid i'm not so positive (shock horror). As far as i can see i don't know how Robert has the same excuse for a kiss he had last time. That ended up being okay for various reasons (it was a test, it was to reject her ect ect). This time i'm not so sure where the excuse comes into it. He's an engaged man who's promised fidelity so it will be interesting to see how he can get away with allowing a kiss to happen again in these circumstances with someone he's even previously rejected. I'll be interested to see how it comes across because as far as i can see, there is a kiss, it's not attempted, it's not rejected before it can happen, it happens and he "pulls away"....it might be my negative mind but that doesn't come across as rejection to me, that comes across a scenario where for whatever reason he pulls away halfway through allowing it to happen. But we'll see. We know what spoiler wording is like.

We'll see it is never like it is supposed to be. ;-)
    Forum Member
    Also are we to assume then that Rebecca really does want Robert and she still thinks she can get him ? Does she really not realise he is using her and being nice for a purpose ?

Obviously no lol

She si gullible like her sister ;-)
  • Windy_CityWindy_City Posts: 8,231
    Forum Member
    Why are they doing another pull away kiss? like whats the point of it. Obv. Robert is not into her. I dont like this stuff at all. Why couldnt it be dropped after last week. Annoying.

Before I sound too negative (lol) no I dont think its leading to an affair or whatever. Clearly the story is Robron. This is a frustrating annoying drama. Which always happens when the Whites are involved. Wish Robert could be free of them already.
  • Mumto3Mumto3 Posts: 7,527
    Forum Member
    Yes this is another plot point for these two witches and raper kid to come together and giving problems to our boys.;-)

I am pretty sure that the kidnapping Will come to light;-)

Haha raper kid:D:D pmsl

Yes i think the kidnapping Wil come to light too, and probably Bex will stir sh!t with Aaron>:(urgh i want a big comeuppance for this family!
    Haha youd think?!?! She's obviously too thick to realise fgs!
    Forum Member

She really doesn't seem to realise that he's using her.. I think she totally believes every word she says when she said Robert only married Chrissie because he couldn't have her, that she kept him sexually happy, that he called her because nothing compares to her, she really believes that.. just because she slept with him so easily when he was with Chrissie, she thinks it can happen again.
    Forum Member
    Windy_City wrote: »
    Why are they doing another pull away kiss? like whats the point of it. Obv. Robert is not into her. I dont like this stuff at all. Why couldnt it be dropped after last week. Annoying.

Before I sound too negative (lol) no I dont think its leading to an affair or whatever. Clearly the story is Robron. This is a frustrating annoying drama. Which always happens when the Whites are involved. Wish Robert could be free of them already.

There's definitely a reason for it. Aaron will find out.. imo its just to cause drama between the boys, especially when Aaron isn't happy he's still around Rebecca.
    Forum Member
    She really doesn't seem to realise that he's using her.. I think she totally believes every word she says when she said Robert only married Chrissie because he couldn't have her, that she kept him sexually happy, that he called her because nothing compares to her, she really believes that.. just because she slept with him so easily when he was with Chrissie, she thinks it can happen again.

Amy, I appreciate you are calm. I`m just not liking this stuff again. Seems repetitive.

I dont think he cheats but honestly if he kisses or lies about her then why would Aaron even still want to marry him. Lawd.
    Forum Member
    Amy, I appreciate you are calm. I`m just not liking this stuff again. Seems repetitive.

I dont think he cheats but honestly if he kisses or lies about her then why would Aaron even still want to marry him. Lawd.

We have had this debate before on this thread but as i said then, and will now, in my mind if a kiss happens, then he's cheated, unless it's a case of not being able to reject it before it happens. Which it could be. But i'm afraid i don't like the wording "pulls away" because that to me suggests it's a kiss he thinks twice about, rather than total rejection. In that case it's cheating and i can't with it, but again that is how my mind see's the spoiler and we know my mind is a negative environment. :blush:
    Forum Member
    There's definitely a reason for it. Aaron will find out.. imo its just to cause drama between the boys, especially when Aaron isn't happy he's still around Rebecca.

This is obviously a plot point to cause drama between our boys. Lol

I am not worried at all.

I just find Becky pathetic and the fact that She thinks that She is irrisistible makes me laugh. Lmao :D
  • Mumto3Mumto3 Posts: 7,527
    Forum Member
    Im hoping this will be the finale to the Robert redemption, like once and for all it proves what we already know that his heart lies with Aaron that they are for keeps and no desperate tart offering it on a plate can change that. And then they can do one with the stupid 'kissing' storylines! They wouldnt have given us everything they did last week if they were gunna revert straight back, it will be there for a reason and plot point only! Then they will move forward and plan the wedding.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah I guess so-she clearly really does like/love him then
    Forum Member
    Im hoping this will be the finale to the Robert redemption, like once and for all it proves what we already know that his heart lies with Aaron that they are for keeps and no desperate tart offering it on a plate can change that. And then they can do one with the stupid 'kissing' storylines! They wouldnt have given us everything they did last week if they were gunna revert straight back, it will be there for a reason and plot point only! Then they will move forward and plan the wedding.

Exactly what i think :blush:
    Forum Member
    Its kinda weird/funny that a comment on a fic is what leaked this. So random.

I dont think it will be as bad but still why would Aaron want to put up with this. Knowing there is a wedding doesnt make it better or maybe it does. IDK

Plus Im annoyed they are back sliding with Robert being developed into someone better than constantly cheating.
    Forum Member

Have we not already had that?

We don't need another Rebecca kiss to prove any of that, we literally just had the exact same scenario. I doubt the kiss is there for that reason again.
    Forum Member
    Its kinda weird/funny that a comment on a fic is what leaked this. So random.

I dont think it will be as bad but still why would Aaron want to put up with this. Knowing there is a wedding doesnt make it better or maybe it does.

I am sure it won't be that bad either.:)

I have learned with times to take spoilers with big grain of salt. They are putting words to sell magazines. So, until we see the scene, i am not bothered at all.
  • Partygirl1Partygirl1 Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys, I have not posted in ages, I totally love Robron and am so happy they are engaged. I do believe Aaron is the love of Roberts life and he can truly be himself round him. But not going to lie the Rebecca and Robert spoilers have really upset me. What is the point of it happening again. I thought the whole point the first time was Robert realising he didn't feel anything for her. If they kiss and he pulls away does that not make a mockery of what he said to Aaron, about him being enough, Rebecca and no one else coming close. Aaron is insecure anyway. How will he feel marrying him now?? Sorry to be negative. I don't get where this is leading. I could have cried this morning. I just don't understand where they are going with it. Of course it could play out differently does Aaron find out do we know?? Xxx
This discussion has been closed.