Options

Fantasy Life

MystygirlMystygirl Posts: 286
Forum Member
I'm really looking forward to this game. Out on the 26th Sept. I've got it on pre - order.
Anyone else looking to pick it up?

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-3DS/Fantasy-Life-899654.html

Comments

• Options
    LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was interested until the hack and slash part, and the dying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm not really a massive fan of fighting games to be honest as I usually find them too hard.
    I don't think this game is going to be up there with the hardcore ones so should suit me fine
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    I am so excited about this game, like animal crossing meets zelda and made by the same people as professor layton!!!! Foaming at the mouth!!!! :D:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mine's showing out for delivery today and I'm at work. My other half has had to go out and not back until 4 so it's going to be sods law isn't it that they try to deliver and no one is in :cry: Although if they can get in the block they might push it through the letterbox.

I wish they had sent it out with Royal Mail and not Amazon Logistics. It would probably be sat at home waiting for me!!!! Arghhhhhh!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So had this game since Friday and must say I am really enjoying it.
    Game world seems huge with lots of areas to explore and I've only unlocked a couple of these so far.
    Loads of items to forage and challenges to do.
    I've tried out magician, miner and angler lives up to now. You can change lives as often as you want.
    Combat wise I've never been any good at fighting and am not ashamed to admit that I've found a couple of battles in this a bit tough but that is just me and I'm sure most folk would find them a breeze!
    So five hours in and I'm loving it!