Options

Ramsay, Rhodes or Pierre White?

Comments

• Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did anyone notice the very large and prominent b/w photograph on the wall in the kitchen which has (a much younger) Marco, all manly torso exposed, with a **** in his mouth looking all would-be-Brando cool? It seemed to stay in shot quite a bit, brooding away in the background.

The vanity! :D
  • Options
    pixiebootspixieboots Posts: 3,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have the one of him with the **** and cleaver as my screensaver:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Did anyone notice the very large and prominent b/w photograph on the wall in the kitchen which has (a much younger) Marco, all manly torso exposed, with a **** in his mouth looking all would-be-Brando cool? It seemed to stay in shot quite a bit, brooding away in the background.

The vanity! :D

funny you mention that the decor looks like a pub round the corner from me

the said pub hasnt had a refurb since the 70's and smells like it hasnt been cleaned since then as well

it looks so out of date his restraunt and the pub
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pixieboots wrote: »
    I have the one of him with the **** and cleaver as my screensaver:o

No, it's actually a great pic of him, nothing to blush about there! It's just a shame the reality is so disappointing by comparison. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, it's actually a great pic of him, nothing to blush about there! It's just a shame the reality is so disappointing by comparison. :D

not for me :o:o:D. He is my biggest crush, I cant understand it, I'd never go for a guy like him in real life but there's just something about him. I loves Marco:)
  • Options
    revelhorwoodfanrevelhorwoodfan Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    Taboo wrote: »
    I've met Gordon too but Marco still gets my vote:)

I met Marco in September last year and believe me...when you meet him in real life, your first thought is not food.....but begins with the same letter and has 4 letters! :p

my favourite piccie

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/04/09/article-1168248-0457A1D5000005DC-821_468x712.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I met Marco in September last year and believe me...when you meet him in real life, your first thought is not food.....but begins with the same letter and has 4 letters! :p

What did you say to him? what was he like? I'm being very nosy here:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member

my favourite piccie

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/04/09/article-1168248-0457A1D5000005DC-821_468x712.jpg

Yum!!!
    To the OP who has the MPW screensaver,can you put it up here as I cant find that pic anywhere....thanks:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pixieboots wrote: »
    not for me :o:o:D. He is my biggest crush, I cant understand it, I'd never go for a guy like him in real life but there's just something about him. I loves Marco:)

Hell yeah, he's gorgeous in that caveman kind of way which I love too. No argument there.

What I meant by disappointing was his lack of fire and personality on HK. He's just not coming across well. I need a personality to go with the torso and the brooding good looks.... (and those big hands..:D )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yum!!!
    To the OP who has the MPW screensaver,can you put it up here as I cant find that pic anywhere....thanks:)

Like this. A lot. It's like his suit is struggling to contain him....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It was a book signing for his latest book "Great British Feast" in Manchester. We all had to queue up and then we were let into a separate area where he was sat. I was on my own, so it felt like I was walking into a lion's den, especially when he turns and looks at you whilst you are walking towards him. I know what people mean now when they say their legs turn to jelly..luckily I didn't faint... He smiled, stuck out his hand, I shook it, he asked me my name and whether I could cook (think he asks that all the ladies...) I told him I was a home cook and had yet to poison myself (he laughed that). What shocked him the most was my hair as it is the same colour as his, but with better curls and longer (mine is natural - same as his). After 10 seconds talking to him, he really makes you feel at ease - is amazing. He signed my book for me :-

"(my name)

Happy Cooking

Marco X"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hell yeah, he's gorgeous in that caveman kind of way which I love too. No argument there.

What I meant by disappointing was his lack of fire and personality on HK. He's just not coming across well. I need a personality to go with the torso and the brooding good looks.... (and those big hands..:D )

well you know what they say about big hands.....:p:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yum!!!

Its on my work pc and I'm at home but I'll se if I can find it:)

Thanks revelhorwood, I was nearly there with him myself for a few secs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lancashire County Cricket Club at Old Trafford were/still are selling tickets for an afternoon with MPW (end of June or July) last time I looked they were going for £165 - includes 3 course meal designed by Marco, half a bottle of wine each selected by Marco, followed by a question and answer session (Marco on stage you ask him questions) and a book signing. he may also work the tables.......

Alas £165 is out of my price range :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lancashire County Cricket Club at Old Trafford were/still are selling tickets for an afternoon with MPW (end of June or July) last time I looked they were going for £165 - includes 3 course meal designed by Marco, half a bottle of wine each selected by Marco, followed by a question and answer session (Marco on stage you ask him questions) and a book signing. he may also work the tables.......

:eek::eek::eek: *runs off to investigate*
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gordon Ramsey~Horrible,ugly inside and out.
    Gary Rhodes~nice guy,totally unsexy.
    Marco Pierre White~sexy voice,not my type looks wise but i can see im in a minority.:rolleyes:
    ill go for Gino Dacampo if i may.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://www.front-rowevents.com/pdfs/events/Marco_Manchester2.pdf

Is 5 June - £165 there are others - 28th May in London at £125......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.front-rowevents.com/pdfs/events/Marco_Manchester2.pdf

Is 5 June - £165 there are others - 28th May in London at £125......

Wonderful, thanks!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well you know what they say about big hands.....:p:o

Big gloves? ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

For £165, I would expect a private 'cookery' session. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    For £165, I would expect a private 'cookery' session. :D

...involving sausages??:p:o
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

my favourite piccie

Tramp dressed up in a suit.
  • Options
    benny1982benny1982 Posts: 7,550
    Forum Member
    I still go for Gordon Ramsay as he was the most entertaining and rather than Marco he was more out with it when he was nasty whereas Marco is sneaky and psychologically intimidating and likes playing mind games.

I wonder if Gordon will ever do another HK?
  • Options
    hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    benny1982 wrote: »
    I still go for Gordon Ramsay as he was the most entertaining and rather than Marco he was more out with it when he was nasty whereas Marco is sneaky and psychologically intimidating and likes playing mind games.

I wonder if Gordon will ever do another HK?

I think Gordon is the puppet to Marco's master.
  • Options
    CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    is anyone going to the London one next week, just interested.