Hells Kitchen USA - Season 6 starts Monday Jan 11th on ITV2 @ 9pm

JasonJason Posts: 76,557
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm fairly sure i've forgotten who the winner is so i'll be tuning in ..

Although I'm quite sure that i'll see the opening credits and it'll come back to me .. thanks DS forums .. :rolleyes:

Comments

• tartan18tartan18 Posts: 2,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched the whole of season 6 on you tube. It's good :)
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seems very quick from last year but i guess we got that one shown late

do spoilers usually crop up on here then
  • ItHasPotentialItHasPotential Posts: 7,817
    Forum Member
    omg, good to see the big guy back :)
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seems very quick from last year but i guess we got that one shown late

do spoilers usually crop up on here then

well they did knock this season out within about 5 weeks of Season 5 ending in the states - it was a very, very quick turnaround.

And regarding spoilers, all i'll say is that out of the 5 seasons shown so far, i've had the result spoilt 3 times on the DS forums :)

I think on Season 3, some idiot just came into the thread on the first episode and said "hah .. <whoever> wins the series .. haha .." ..
  • NonamooseNonamoose Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only found out by accident that this was on tonight but I've taped it. I've got no idea who wins (thankfully!) although if any of the contestants irritate me too much, I'll probably dig around to find out if they won or not!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o I slept through half of this!! I think it's got stale. same old rant from Gordon, just different faces.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    Surely this is the worst bunch of contestants ever? Not one of them is likeable, except for Robert!
  • TommyGavin76TommyGavin76 Posts: 17,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is a great series, stick with it.
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well they did knock this season out within about 5 weeks of Season 5 ending in the states - it was a very, very quick turnaround.

And regarding spoilers, all i'll say is that out of the 5 seasons shown so far, i've had the result spoilt 3 times on the DS forums :)

I think on Season 3, some idiot just came into the thread on the first episode and said "hah .. <whoever> wins the series .. haha .." ..

thanks jason

wow that was quick i wonder why he wanted to do it so quickly?

that melinda last night wa son another planet her eyes were all glazed over and she just wasnt with it

looks like they all think they can argue with gr which obviously never works

i know its a bit scripted but i still love it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First thought that came to me is that Amanda looks like Lacey, everyone's favourite from last season :p
    Glad Melinda went, she always looked like a deer in headlights, irritated the hell out of me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, as soon as I saw the opening credits I immediately recalled the name of the winner so, coupled with the lineup this year, i'm not hugely excited about this series. Nice to see Heather back though.

I kind of enjoy it, but i also kind of think i've forgotten why :)

The announcements at the end get a bit tedious as well .. "Next week .. on the MOST SHOCKING HELLS KITCHEN EVER !".

Every week is the most shocking ever :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,653
    Forum Member
    This Joseph guy is brilliant.
  • i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

hmmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't caught up with the second episode yet (it's on my to do list for the weekend) but after watching the first, what a bunch of extremely unlikeable, arrogant, heads wedged firmly up @rse mouthpieces. I think on first impressions, I don't want anyone to win. Nice to see Robert come back though - I liked big Rob :)

Crikey - bring it on. Looking forward to seeing a few of these individuals humbled and taken down a peg or two and bitch slapped by Gord.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caught up with the second episode now... That outburst from Joseph!! Where did that come from? That guy has serious anger management/aggression problems - and has just talked his way out of a job. Jaw dropping viewing though :D
  • GrandmotherGrandmother Posts: 2,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great episode, as per, but I wonder about Joseph - did he strike anyone else as as a plant, possibly? He just seemed so totally demented - are there are any rumours about this on the web?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great episode, as per, but I wonder about Joseph - did he strike anyone else as as a plant, possibly? He just seemed so totally demented - are there are any rumours about this on the web?

I did wonder about that, especially in view of the 2 security guards quietly making their entrance but I don't know. The vitriolic bile spewing from Joseph seemed far too real. Of course, he could be a hell of an actor but remember he was also acting quite demented at the treat lunch. Could be though, interesting theory grandmother :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
    Forum Member

Totally agree, that was the first thing to go through my mind.

It seems to get more extreme with every series. It's similar to Big Brother, producers feel the need to outdo themselves to ensure viewing figures year on year. I may be wrong, but to be honest I take all American 'Reality' shows with a large spoonful of salt (eg. Supernanny USA/The Simple Life/Wife Swap USA. There's a paragraph in the credits stating that 'some scenes have been created for entertainment purposes'). Gordon Ramsey, as we all know, is a bit of a faker (amongst other things) so it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it was a set-up.

I'm still going to watch it though :D

P.S. Anyone else find Robert extremely irritating? His incessant tough guy act is very grating! :rolleyes:
  • bazellisbazellis Posts: 5,405
    Forum Member
    I hope none of you were watching Ramsey's US Cookalong last Friday, as at the beginning it showed the winners of all series of Hells Kitchen - including this one!!:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bazellis wrote: »
    I hope none of you were watching Ramsey's US Cookalong last Friday, as at the beginning it showed the winners of all series of Hells Kitchen - including this one!!:eek:

That's a bit naughty :)

I know who wins this season anyway, thanks to DS, but i'm still watching. I tend to watch the first half with the challenge, and then fast forward through bits of the service part until the end.

I'd probably watch all of it if i didn't know who won.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,588
    Forum Member
    Minxy4 wrote: »
    Surely this is the worst bunch of contestants ever? Not one of them is likeable, except for Robert!

agreed - very odd that they have got so many people who don't make the grade. the Masterchef finalists would blow them into orbit - probably the amateurs as well as the pros.

strange that they got so many poor performers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone see tonight's episode ?

How bloody stupid having Robert ride that bike !. They could have literally killed him.
  • Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone see tonight's episode ?

How bloody stupid having Robert ride that bike !. They could have literally killed him.

That's true. However, I found it funny. :o

Tennille (attempting at) arguing back was good to watch. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please can Tenille go soon. I can't stand her and I don't know why she has to shout all the time. The camera is just in front of you FFS, not 10 miles away. Just calm the frock down.