Options

Apparently Obama is Now Thought to Have Cheated on Michelle, Hmm..

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,151
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Barack Obama has been accused of cheating on his wife Michelle.

According to the National Enquirer, Obama has allegedly had inappropriate relations with 35-year-old staffer Vera Baker.

Baker, who worked on the President's 2004 Senate race, was reportedly taken to a hotel in Washington, DC where Obama was staying.

The publication also reports that a limo driver, who dropped Baker off at the unidentified hotel, knows what happened, with sources speculating that there might be video as evidence.

Baker has insisted in the past that "nothing happened" between herself and the president.

Linky: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a217763/obama-cheated-on-first-lady-michelle.html

What does everyone think of this, and whether there is any truth in it?

And also, why is it that so many people are coming out and being exposed as cheating lately.... :(

Although I do think Mr Obama is rather lovely looking! Hehe.. :cool:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NE...........haha
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    if true, I feel for Michelle and his children. :rolleyes: another one.
  • Options
    Blackadder VBlackadder V Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't this be out all over fox and CNN rather than digital spy if it were true?
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    oh but wait a minute...isn't the national enquirer a rag magazine..
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    Oh dear, i hope we've not got another Kennedy or Clinton here.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's unlikely, for two reasons:

1) Obama is and always has been a ferociously bright and ambitious man, and unlikely to throw it all away so pointlessly;

2) Whole swathes of the US media are constantly ravenous for ammunition they can use against this apparently almost gaffe-free man. If they can spend tens of thousands of words trying to 'prove' that he was born in Kenya, in spite of no evidence at all and solid evidence against, trying to find a woman to testify against him must be trivial. It is actually surprising that they have not done so.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i wonder if its really true ?
  • Options
    beanzmeanzbeanzmeanz Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it is true, he wont be the first or the last.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems unlikely doesn't it.. I was wondering why there wasn't much more about it, as this was the 1st i've heard, :
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A Staffer going to a hotel room isn't evidence of anything other than that a person who works for him went to the place where he was. Sometimes you have to be where your boss is :D
  • Options
    LeehamLeeham Posts: 4,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Timer is running for the dismissal of the claims as racist by Rev Al Sharpton, I'm also taking bets on how long it takes. :yawn:
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    National Enquirer, the American version of the DAILY STAR therefore it's BULLSHIT!
  • Options
    BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the US, the National Enquirer is generally knows as the Unnatural Enquirer, and is primarily available from supermarket checkout lanes. For a comparison, I'd place it slightly above the Sport, but some way below the Star. As Wikipedia quite accurately states, the rag "is currently well-known for exaggerating, as well as fabricating information in its articles focusing on celebrity news, gossip, and crime in order to sell its newspapers."
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    National Enquirer, the American version of the DAILY STAR therefore it's BULLSHIT!
    Bellagio wrote: »
    In the US, the National Enquirer is generally knows as the Unnatural Enquirer, and is primarily available from supermarket checkout lanes. For a comparison, I'd place it slightly above the Sport, but some way below the Star. As Wikipedia quite accurately states, the rag "is currently well-known for exaggerating, as well as fabricating information in its articles focusing on celebrity news, gossip, and crime in order to sell its newspapers."

Yet it was the first to report about Tiger Woods.....
  • Options
    pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yet it was the first to report about Tiger Woods.....

They also exposed John Edwards so people shouldn't dismiss the enquirer altogether but I hope it isn't true.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Enquirer does sometimes get things right, but not everything.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    No 1 actually cares
  • Options
    BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing in the national enquirer is true
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's unlikely, for two reasons:

1) Obama is and always has been a ferociously bright and ambitious man, and unlikely to throw it all away so pointlessly;

As was JFK who is supposed to have the highest IQ of any US President and yet he had trouble keeping it in his pants. (By coincidence I'm reading Grace and Power: The Private World of the Kennedy White House.) But I just can't believe it of Obama.....He always appears so totally in love with Michelle. Unlike JFK who was 'in love' with idea of Jackie and not the real person. :(
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wouldn't this be out all over fox and CNN rather than digital spy if it were true?

Yep!

national enquirer

One of the worst rags out there.
  • Options
    Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised. The whole of showbiz people in the public eye are cheating. ALL of them. Every single person.

I shouldn't but I think it's quite funny.
  • Options
    wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It`s in the Globe magazine, not the National Enquirer. I have it right here on my desk that my hubby bought this morning.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fox News will milk it for all it's worth
  • Options
    wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the front page of the week of May 10th, National Enquirer has a huge front page spread of a crisis for Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt`s twins.
    Then the other headlines are pics of 'bloated Whitney Houstens drug problem'. yet another Tiger Woods scandal of sex with 121 women while married to Elinl, and Cher`'son' piling on the pounds in a heart attack drama!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,029
    Forum Member
    If it's true, which I doubt, then it will be a disaster for him. Like another poster said, there are swathes of people just looking for something negative to say about him.

Besides, he'd be a moron if he cheated on her. She's an elegant, classy woman.