Options

Two periods in a month

13»

Comments

• Options
    QwertyGirl1771QwertyGirl1771 Posts: 4,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm awake thinking about later today. Given Daughter my chain to wear (I wear a gold cross) and she's making sure the house will be tidy and will tell dad what to do LOL! Roads seem good round my area though the only thing troubling me is that I have that twinge you get in the abdomen when you think your period is about to start, which is bl**dy great!! Must go to bed soon, though I doubt I'll get any sleep. It's a hysteroscopy I'm having, not the hysterectomy (as indicated in my letter from hospital which got me very worried) Still under general anasthetic and hopefully a day case, though will have to bring dressing gown and slippers. Drinking my last cup of tea until (hopefully) tomorrow afternoon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm awake thinking about later today. Given Daughter my chain to wear (I wear a gold cross) and she's making sure the house will be tidy and will tell dad what to do LOL! Roads seem good round my area though the only thing troubling me is that I have that twinge you get in the abdomen when you think your period is about to start, which is bl**dy great!! Must go to bed soon, though I doubt I'll get any sleep. It's a hysteroscopy I'm having, not the hysterectomy (as indicated in my letter from hospital which got me very worried) Still under general anasthetic and hopefully a day case, though will have to bring dressing gown and slippers. Drinking my last cup of tea until (hopefully) tomorrow afternoon.

Good luck. Hope everything works out OK.
  • Options
    QwertyGirl1771QwertyGirl1771 Posts: 4,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woodbush wrote: »
    Good luck. Hope everything works out OK.

Thank you Woodbush:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you Woodbush:)

Don't suppose you will sleep tonight. At least you will get some rest during the GA.

Again, hope everything goes well:):)