Katie Price calls Kelly Brook a "heffer"

Comments

• Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »

See she is having a go at Pete again on twitter, KP posted that she was at dentist getting her teeth cleaned and Junior was having his 1st filling....someone pointed out that a filling at his age is bad and to stop giving him sweets to which KP replied.... he has 2 parents you know, so again she won't take any responsiblity for anything, she really is a joke

She's Tweeted a pic of her new Philips Sonicare toothbrush too- Wow! https://twitter.com/MissKatiePrice/status/308655062979313664/photo/1

Perhaps Junior could do with one too. :D
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    She's an absolute joke. She has retweeted a tweet saying "I hope KP wins celeb mum of the year again". I can't believe she is even nominated for an award like this :rolleyes:

Well atleast she never won thank god :).....we would of never heard the last of it.
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Lorise wrote: »
    Well atleast she never won thank god :).....we would of never heard the last of it.

She won last year :confused: that's why the tweet says, "again"

Unless you were being sarcastic and I missed it :p
  • zooooooooooooozooooooooooooo Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daisydoes wrote: »
    That awkard moment when KP suddenly realises that, bar a few blokes with no standards, most of the great british public prefer Kelly. A beautiful sweet girl who's never tried to be anything she's not and who has a body i'd kill for!!

I agree Kelly is absoloutely gorgeous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kellys bum is gorgeous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yup, she did.
    Still, it's only a Foxy Bingo award, I doubt anyone voting for her will have much of an IQ.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2115322/Katie-Price-named-Celebrity-Mum-Year-2012-Foxy-Bingo.html
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I was ha, but also i didn't know she won last year...:eek: well this award must be a load of b**locks, i mean i wouldn't go all out and say she is a really bad mother but she could do with some serious parent classes.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    I agree Kelly is absoloutely gorgeous.
    She looked utterly gorgeous on Celeb Juice last night. I wish I was a heffer that shape. She has such a sweet face too & a really jolly way about her.
  • PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    And now Jodie Marsh is trying to get some publicity by getting involved.

Someone should tell the stupid cow to shut up.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Never :D

haha-point taken! :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    She looked utterly gorgeous on Celeb Juice last night. I wish I was a heffer that shape. She has such a sweet face too & a really jolly way about her.

Yeah she seems really nice.
    Forum Member
    PaleHorse wrote: »
    And now Jodie Marsh is trying to get some publicity by getting involved.

Someone should tell the stupid cow to shut up.
    Jodie got involved from day 1 really----on hearing of the wedding. She has a stake in the situation after all, since Kevin was tweeting at her for some time trying to get her attention with his trashy pics in his underpants etc. He also tweeted Michelle Keegan(punching WAY above his weight there) & a few other women .Chumming the water so to speak,hoping for someone to grab onto his line. Turns out savvy KP was the only one stupid enough to bite.
  • PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    Jodie got involved from day 1 really----on hearing of the wedding. She has a stake in the situation after all, since Kevin was tweeting at her for some time trying to get her attention with his trashy pics in his underpants etc. He also tweeted Michelle Keegan(punching WAY above his weight there) & a few other women .Chumming the water so to speak,hoping for someone to grab onto his line. Turns out savvy KP was the only one stupid enough to bite.

Sorry, what I meant to say was that it's very pompous to issue statements or tweet about this silly little spat after Price has already made an apology.
    Forum Member
    PaleHorse wrote: »
    Sorry, what I meant to say was that it's very pompous to issue statements or tweet about this silly little spat after Price has already made an apology.
    I see.Not seen comments since her original ones re the tweets & pics Kev sent her ,but I've no doubt Jody will pursue it as they have 'history' and love a chance to take a pop at each other,so I doubt Jody will look this particular gift horse in the mouth by stopping any comments.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see.Not seen comments since her original ones re the tweets & pics Kev sent her ,but I've no doubt Jody will pursue it as they have 'history' and love a chance to take a pop at each other,so I doubt Jody will look this particular gift horse in the mouth by stopping any comments.

Indeed - and then some...! She got quite a few digs in here...:D

(nude pic alert for those at work...!)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-vs-kelly-brook-1743595
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Since KP suffers from 'mad cow disease' she can't be relied upon to identify another.
    KB is great, her reputation as being bland stems from being thrown in at the deep end with 'big breakfast'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP had a go at Jodie in her Scummy column slagging off her protein shakes and accusing her of cheating. Jodie is promoting anti-bullying to her young fans, KP is promoting bullying to hers.
    She retracted the apology, which to me hints at her either being made to apologise by her family, or someone else eg, her brother, put the apology on her twitter, and KP removed it. I wouldn't class it as an apology, it doesn't negate tweeting a photo of KB's tit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bungitin wrote: »
    Since KP suffers from 'mad cow disease' she can't be relied upon to identify another.
    KB is great, her reputation as being bland stems from being thrown in at the deep end with 'big breakfast'.

When she was just 19 years old.
  • hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    Fizgig wrote: »
    When she was just 19 years old.
    Well yes, but she was pretty terrible on Love Island as well. But that is merely her presenting style IMO. On Strictly she showed herself to have a bit of mischievous chutzpah and she always seems to be very pleasant indeed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well yes, but she was pretty terrible on Love Island as well. But that is merely her presenting style IMO. On Strictly she showed herself to have a bit of mischievous chutzpah and she always seems to be very pleasant indeed.

Never saw that. I thought she did well on Juice though. I'm glad she got the job. :):):)
    Forum Member
    Crikey,Jodie didn't hold back . Spot on too,KP just couldn't do a shoot like that now.And Jodie looks freakin amazing in those pics---fair play to the girl,she has worked hard .
    I think Kelly handled the Celeb Juice gig really well for a first timer.Must be a nightmare on there wondering what Keef will come out with next.
  • hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Never saw that. I thought she did well on Juice though. I'm glad she got the job. :):):)

I'll have to give it a go. I confess that I thought Fern was pretty terrible and contributed to me not watching it.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Kelly rarely looks anything but lovely, Katie has done her a huge favour by calling her names, Kelly is never off the papers now, good for her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pricey hasn't won Foxy Bingo's MOTY award this year anyway - it's nice Emma Bunton (for what it's worth). :D

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a463909/emma-bunton-named-foxy-bingo-celebrity-mum-of-the-year.html
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Kelly. she seems a very nice person.