Options

%*% Orange

old bill2old bill2 Posts: 689
Forum Member
✭✭
AHHHHHHH. I have just had the misfortune of trying to deal with Oranges CS. I brought a memorable number of Ebay on a PAYT sim. It was on Orange. The owner had regested it in his name but gave me all his details so I could transfer it over to my name. I spoke to CS who said that they had I had to either (take your pick) get him to speak to them, go to a Orange shop and do it there and so on. I finally managed to speak to a UK based Premier CS rep. They took all his details and then transfered it to me. They then transfered me over to the PAYT CS who then insisted that I had to be with them 3 months before I could have a pack code.:mad:
I never thought I would be saying this. I was going to be a Orange customer (fan) for life. I have now almost lost all faith in them and cant wait till all my contracts with them end.

Comments

• Options
    davethorpdavethorp Posts: 8,701
    Forum Member
    May be worth digging around the OFCOM website a bit but THIS QUESTION in the FAQs certainly makes no mention to a minimum period being a valid reason to refuse a PAC request
  • Options
    LummoLummo Posts: 7,145
    Forum Member
    I have phoned Orange when I had my old iPhone and requested a PAC code and they said the requirements were to be with them atleast a few months, which I met of course.
  • Options
    marc822marc822 Posts: 3,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate orange, such a crap network, i cant wait til i can get rid of them. Worst customer service ever and crap signal all the time. I hope they go under.
  • Options
    Deleted_User381237831Deleted_User381237831 Posts: 7,902
    Forum Member
    marc822 wrote: »
    I hate orange, such a crap network, i cant wait til i can get rid of them. Worst customer service ever and crap signal all the time. I hope they go under.

OK......... You've obviously not had a contract with O2 then :rolleyes:

PS: The minimum requirement is how long your registration details take to show in our Merlin system (usually 2 hours). A PAC can be got from then.
  • Options
    old bill2old bill2 Posts: 689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK......... You've obviously not had a contract with O2 then :rolleyes:

PS: The minimum requirement is how long your registration details take to show in our Merlin system (usually 2 hours). A PAC can be got from then.

Tried to get a PAC code again today. The PAYT dept refused again. I ended up having to go to the executive office to get one. Whilst as ever they were more then helpful, I should not be having to trouble them for things as simple as getting a PAC code.
  • Options
    davethorpdavethorp Posts: 8,701
    Forum Member
    Perhaps orange are that desperate for customers they really don't want to let them go :D:D