Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

But that's PA for you, moronically inconsistent, totally lacking in judgement, pitifully transparent and desperate. :cool:

Reads like the ingredients needed to make a PA man, only thing missing is...leave in oven until half baked, once cooked, never consume as can cause severe nausea
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    From someone who sees no wrong in selling his kids and brother to the highest bidder just to keep himself up there, it comes as no surprise that CB doesnt show up on PA moral radar, the only reason PA gets away with stuff like this is because most decent people just cant grasp the fame hungry thinking of this man, and excuse his distasteful actions by putting them down to him being immature or controlled.
    Like his pictures PA lives in the past, and will sell anyones future just to get back what he once had !

good post Cym :)
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow :eek:

I am so far behind the news and must read all the latest attention-seeking rubbish.............when I get the time.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow :eek:

I am so far behind the news and must read all the latest attention-seeking rubbish.............when I get the time.

If you're feeling particularly brave, check out BBCAndre.
    And good luck with keeping the blood pressure down if you do.;);)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you're feeling particularly brave, check out BBCAndre.
    And good luck with keeping the blood pressure down if you do.;);)

I am in shock AS.:eek:

Please do not tell me that Peteybabes is being applauded for this.:eek:

Emily needs her head looking at urgently imho.

I thought she was supposed to be educated.:confused:

I am only a poster on the net ...............but even I can see that this will all end in tears............(with cameras capturing every moment).
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    From someone who sees no wrong in selling his kids and brother to the highest bidder just to keep himself up there, it comes as no surprise that CB doesnt show up on PA moral radar, the only reason PA gets away with stuff like this is because most decent people just cant grasp the fame hungry thinking of this man, and excuse his distasteful actions by putting them down to him being immature or controlled.
    Like his pictures PA lives in the past, and will sell anyones future just to get back what he once had !

I think you do the people who do not have the abject hatred for a celebrity which has been shown on this thread a huge disservice.

They do not feel the need to write day in,day out about his every move, look him up, watch his programmes if they feel as strongly against him as the core of hard line dislikers. It has reached the point that it has become a clique where like minded can join together to air their hatred towards him.

What other people do if they do not like him is ignore him, don't watch his programmes and don't keep a thread about him going for months on end which gives him even more publicity, because of the never ending hatred which only a few have, shows what celebrities have to go through on a forum because of those who are bitter about everything he does, good or bad.

So a look inwards before having a pop at those who do not have that level of hatred, is it doing you any good and why? Would others want to feel that bothered over something and nothing which infuriates a few so much, ranging from life to death in the Andre world. If he wants to air his life, it is not illegal, it is his right to do so and if you do not agree why not agree to disagree rather than having a pop at other posters who do not feel the same level of bitterness towards him.

They are not stupid, they know that this sort of bitterness is not good for anyone and those who continue it do so out of their own personal circumstances, which are not the majority viewpoint or PA would not be as rich or still working as much as he is today.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    good post Cym :)

Ella :) x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am in shock AS.:eek:

Please do not tell me that Peteybabes is being applauded for this.:eek:

Emily needs her head looking at urgently imho.

I thought she was supposed to be educated.:confused:

I am only a poster on the net ...............but even I can see that this will all end in tears............(with cameras capturing every moment).

I have a feeling DD that in time, when Emily finds her own feet, that it will be her that blows this whole thing wide open ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    I think you do the people who do not have the abject hatred for a celebrity which has been shown on this thread a huge disservice.

They do not feel the need to write day in,day out about his every move, look him up, watch his programmes if they feel as strongly against him as the core of hard line dislikers. It has reached the point that it has become a clique where like minded can join together to air their hatred towards him.

What other people do if they do not like him is ignore him, don't watch his programmes and don't keep a thread about him going for months on end which gives him even more publicity, because of the never ending hatred which only a few have, shows what celebrities have to go through on a forum because of those who are bitter about everything he does, good or bad.

So a look inwards before having a pop at those who do not have that level of hatred, is it doing you any good and why? Would others want to feel that bothered over something and nothing which infuriates a few so much, ranging from life to death in the Andre world. If he wants to air his life, it is not illegal, it is his right to do so and if you do not agree why not agree to disagree rather than having a pop at other posters who do not feel the same level of bitterness towards him.

They are not stupid, they know that this sort of bitterness is not good for anyone and those who continue it do so out of their own personal circumstances, which are not the majority viewpoint or PA would not be as rich or still working as much as he is today.

I am being really thick today.:o

I really do not get what point you are trying to make..:o

Could you please try to put it into one sentence?

Please..............:o
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat1966 wrote: »
    Long term lurker on this thread and can I thank you for the laughs, this thread and the Liz Jones one have helped me through many, many painful nights :D

I just have to ask. Has Peter the Prat given any advice to new parents (and very probably good friends :rolleyes:) William and Kate yet or will this be the theme of next week's column in "Zleb News"

I'm sure he will of sent them a gift and a card with his number in ..telling them to call if they have any problems..and that he is available 24/7 .. Happy to help ;)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think Gilliedew wants people not to post anything negative about Andre anymore
    By the way ..WELCOME BACK .. Missed you
    Forum Member

Absolutely not
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They are not stupid, they know that this sort of bitterness is not good for anyone and those who continue it do so out of their own personal circumstances
    , which are not the majority viewpoint or PA would not be as rich or still working as much as he is today.

He absolutely 100% has the right to air his life; just as we have the right to comment upon it. Surely if nobody commented, he wouldn't last in the media? He cannot expect everybody to sing to his hymn and bestow him with accolades every 5 minutes.

Nobody has abject hatred for him; this is just a forum where we hang out, have a laugh and discuss our opposing views within the confines of the T&C's.

As for personal circumstances, I'm sorry that is bizarre. We all have 'personal circumstances' but I assure you PA's thread is the last place where I would consider them - this is a lighthearted thread not The Samaritans.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely not

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    I think Gilliedew wants people not to post anything negative about Andre anymore
    By the way ..WELCOME BACK .. Missed you

Yes, we have had our spats Betty, it is not that I do not want anything negative about him but it just goes on and on and on, about everything and nothing.

I am not alone in thinking this as I have had several messages about it and I only pop in occasionally and there it is, he is this, he is that and the venom is quite something.

Yet, those posters who do it fail to see that it is them who are keeping him in the forefront of this forum where if they didn't it would go naturally down the page.

This time it is Chris Brown, last time, the kids or his brother or CAN or something else, it seems obsessional to be at him for absolutely everything posting about his this and that if he is hated that much, why do it?

He doesn't give a 4x, he does exactly what he wants, o why work yourselves up and hate so much, it is harming only the person who feels like this about him.

It isn't clever, or one upmanship to keep on like this, Katie 'Price has been slated for her comments about him, but this is worse and more concentrated than anything she has come out with, by a small clique of posters.

There are many more who will not come on here to post because of the negativity, wouldn't it be nice for people who actually like him to write something, rather than having to read all this.
    Forum Member
    He absolutely 100% has the right to air his life; just as we have the right to comment upon it. Surely if nobody commented, he wouldn't last in the media? He cannot expect everybody to sing to his hymn and bestow him with accolades every 5 minutes.

Nobody has abject hatred for him; this is just a forum where we hang out, have a laugh and discuss our opposing views within the confines of the T&C's.

As for personal circumstances, I'm sorry that is bizarre. We all have 'personal circumstances' but I assure you PA's thread is the last place where I would consider them - this is a lighthearted thread not The Samaritans.

I have to disagree, this is one of the most negative threads, it thrives on insults and putting him down.

Someone has to point it out, I am sure that you are used to it and it doesn't matter to you but others are saying enough was enough when his brother died but no, not on this thread.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Interesting post & yes while I agree it is entirely up to him if he wants to broadcast every area of his private life to the public, it would be reasonable to expect some people to criticise him for doing so, surely?

You say if people don't like him, ignore him but personally speaking I enjoy posting on & reading this thread, in the main I would say it was generally lighthearted & not hate filled & the majority of the time it leaves me laughing, not by any stretch of the imagination, filled with bitterness.

Yes there are exceptions, a prime one being, him posting a picture of himself with Chris Brown, I think most people would find that particularly tasteless & subsequently will discuss it
    Maybe if he didn't give so much of his private life away then as a result people would run out of things to say but PA just keeps giving, therefore people are going to keep discussing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If I wanted a psychological evaluation, I certainly wouldn't be coming here for it.
    Are you honestly saying that if anyone decides to sell out every single aspect of their, their children's and their family's life, the only people who should be able to comment about it are those who like them?
    How utterly ridiculous.
    It is posts like this which convince me that people who like PA (or any other z-lister) have to resort to insulting those of us who don't like them, to spare themselves from having to scrabble around in a rather undignified manner trying to justify their favourite media ****'s latest publicity stunt.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to disagree, this is one of the most negative threads, it thrives on insults and putting him down.

Someone has to point it out, I am sure that you are used to it and it doesn't matter to you but others are saying enough was enough when his brother died but no, not on this thread.

It is a thread about PA - and yet you persist in making it about FM's.

You say that if we dislike PA we should ignore him - perhaps if you dislike this thread that much you should avoid it - it works both ways.

Perhaps you could contact the mods directly - if they see an issue they will address it; that is their job.

I'm interested if you can justify him tweeting a picture of him with Chris Brown. Chris Brown who beats up women and is a proven thug. Do you think PA should perhaps think twice about who he mixes with? He is a grown man of 40 who thinks it is acceptable to hang out with despicable low lives like CB - and why? Publicity? Or is Pete 'just one of the good guys' who sees the good in everyone?:rolleyes:
    Forum Member

You say that if we dislike PA we should ignore him - perhaps if you dislike this thread that much you should avoid it - it works both ways.

Perhaps you could contact the mods directly - if they see an issue they will address it; that is their job.

I'm interested if you can justify him tweeting a picture of him with Chris Brown. Chris Brown who beats up women and is a proven thug. Do you think PA should perhaps think twice about who he mixes with? He is a gorn man of 40 who thinks it is acceptable to hang out with despicable low lives like CB - and why? Publicity? Or is Pete 'just one of the good guys' who sees the good in everyone?:rolleyes:

It is about those who continually slate PA for everything and again I recognise the ploy that the mods are mentioned.

I only pop in every so often but why should it be just about you who dislike him and then the threat of mods if you say differently. I am an old hand and will not be put off but can you not see that by even mentioning this, you are trying to stop others having their say and this has been mentioned to me by others in private messages, that this tactic will be used.

I will not join in your Pete discussions about what you think is wrong with everything he does, so it is Chris Brown, next week it will be something else and on and on.

Why not say what he is doing well, his new baby and then temper it with some things which are not quite to your liking.

I am then sure new posters will be glad to join in and agree or disagree without any implied problems.

I am glad about his new baby, while I don't care for his music, he has forged a career alongside his TV programmes which is progressing well. There, that didn't hurt a bit:D
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm interested if you can justify him tweeting a picture of him with Chris Brown. Chris Brown who beats up women and is a proven thug. Do you think PA should perhaps think twice about who he mixes with? He is a grown man of 40 who thinks it is acceptable to hang out with despicable low lives like CB - and why? Publicity? Or is Pete 'just one of the good guys' who sees the good in everyone?:rolleyes:

You have it. :cool: (well almost everyone) . He rarely slates anybody does he.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    You have it. :cool: (well almost everyone) . He rarely slates anybody does he.

But is it acceptable to actively promote CB who is just despicable? He didn't *need* to do that.
    Forum Member
    If I wanted a psychological evaluation, I certainly wouldn't be coming here for it.
    Are you honestly saying that if anyone decides to sell out every single aspect of their, their children's and their family's life, the only people who should be able to comment about it are those who like them?
    How utterly ridiculous.
    It is posts like this which convince me that people who like PA (or any other z-lister) have to resort to insulting those of us who don't like them, to spare themselves from having to scrabble around in a rather undignified manner trying to justify their favourite media ****'s latest publicity stunt.[/

Thank you for making my point, it wont hurt him but why you feel the need to write like this is woeful.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Precisely.
    Not to mention
    - the persistent inclusion of his children in his tv series, his column, magazine articles and his appalling web site.
    And I would like an actual justification, rather than the tired old "well, the tv series is called My Life and the kids are his whole life so that's why they're there" argument.

It is one thing for PA to put himself up for pointing and laughing at, but why does he need to subject his children to a level of public scrutiny they do not deserve?

How will the FMs who persist in telling us how "different" his relationship with Emily is feel if he follows the same course of action with the new baby?
    Will it be OK with them when the new child is emblazoned all over every tacky celeb magazine in the land?

@Pru - do you think that Chris Brown had the first idea who PA was?
    And don't you think he will be mortified if he finds out?;):o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How utterly ridiculous.
    It is posts like this which convince me that people who like PA (or any other z-lister) have to resort to insulting those of us who don't like them, to spare themselves from having to scrabble around in a rather undignified manner trying to justify their favourite media ****'s latest publicity stunt.[/

Thank you for making my point, it wont hurt him but why you feel the need to write like this is woeful.

Err...what?:confused::confused:
This discussion has been closed.