Options

Changes that you would like to see for this series?

big bang theorybig bang theory Posts: 4,017
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Here's mine.

1. I ask for the show to be about the singers, their style of Music, their performing, and their vocal.

2. No gimmicky dance routines.

3. No praising shouty singing.

4. Give alternative Music such as Rock, Indie, Reggae etc a proper chance and do not give them Queen, John Lennon, or Adele or Whitney.

5. And no VT's, in the last two series they have been used to sabotage people's opinions of the acts, and as I don't watch them I feel that my opinion on the performances is less impaired than the grand majority that do watch the VT's and grow to like and dislike these people like it's Big Brother or IAC rather than it being about what type of Music you like.

Changing the judges, presenters, and the logo are all shallow efforts at changing imo.

Comments

• Options
    JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    id say more live shows too
  • Options
    JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    wasn't enough last year making the last stage and the lives seemed a tad rushed go back to 10 weeks of lives, also axe the sing off and just eliminate the act with the lowest votes
  • Options
    KingsyKingsy Posts: 1,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wasn't enough last year making the last stage and the lives seemed a tad rushed go back to 10 weeks of lives, also axe the sing off and just eliminate the act with the lowest votes

Having a double elimination effectively every week was insane.