Ee- Shaaarrrooonnn

2»

Comments

• AncalagonAncalagon Posts: 2,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OLD Mitch wrote: »
    I also thought it was funny when Gavin Sullivan called out Kathy Sullivans name during their game of hide and seek... "Kathy!"

I have to admit Sharon Mitchell has turned into one of my favourite characters. I just hate it when she blatantly neglects Denny Rickman for the rest of the Mitchells.

We will know who you are talking about if you don't use the character surnames :P

Some great responses to this thread! I am glad I was not the only one to find the whole debacle a complete joke!

To think Gavin was meant to make Archie "Look like a care bear" HA! I can't think of a worse villain to be honest.
  • Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The whole Gavin storyline was a load of badly written shit but since I'm a big fan of soaps like Dallas and Sunset Beach it was a guilty pleasure for me. Gavin, Margaret and Sharon wouldn't be out of place in a US soap opera from the 80's. I love it!
  • OLD MitchOLD Mitch Posts: 488
    Forum Member
    Ancalagon wrote: »
    We will know who you are talking about if you don't use the character surnames :P

Some great responses to this thread! I am glad I was not the only one to find the whole debacle a complete joke!

To think Gavin was meant to make Archie "Look like a care bear" HA! I can't think of a worse villain to be honest.

Sorry it's just my typical posting style.
  • BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought (hoped) Sharon might give him a little push or crush his fingers while he was hanging over the edge of the balcony.
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought (hoped) Sharon might give him a little push or crush his fingers while he was hanging over the edge of the balcony.

:D Me too! Then he reveals himself as an imposter and plummets down like Hans Gruber in Die Hard!
  • BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    :D Me too! Then he reveals himself as an imposter and plummets down like Hans Gruber in Die Hard!

Yippee-ki-yay, Mr. Falcon! :D
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yippee-ki-yay, Mr. Falcon! :D

That would have topped it off perfectly! :D