Which mobile network do you use for your main phone?

2»

Comments

• Steven L HunterSteven L Hunter Posts: 10,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vodafone
    jabbamk1 wrote: »
    Anyone else surprised at the number of people on Three?

I am too also didn't realise EE was so popular either as its so expensive.
  • jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    O2
    O2. As often as the signal plays up I at least get one. Can't say same for other networks.
  • Deleted_User381237831Deleted_User381237831 Posts: 7,902
    Forum Member
    T-Mobile
    I'm on T-Mobile and have no current plans to change :)
  • Step666Step666 Posts: 1,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T-Mobile
    No.
    As gets pointed out at regular intervals, the cross-section of DS users is not indicative of the market at large.
  • Thine WonkThine Wonk Posts: 17,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am too also didn't realise EE was so popular either as its so expensive.

It's because the kind of people that visit here are much more the smartphone market, by the very nature of us being here we're actively looking into or interested in mobile stuff.
  • JwhiterzJwhiterz Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Been with Three about 6 months and cannot fault their 3G coverage.

Been with them a month and i think the same so far.
    Was with tmobile before also very good. But the unlimited 4G at no extra cost was enough to get me to switch. The coverage is not great on three round here but it's usable and they told me that before I joined so I'm still pleased
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vodafone
    Vodafone. Been with them for six or so years and never had an issue.
  • JustincoxJustincox Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    I am using Vodafone and Airtel network. Both are great network for phone calls and Internet.
  • enapaceenapace Posts: 4,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thine Wonk wrote: »
    It's because the kind of people that visit here are much more the smartphone market, by the very nature of us being here we're actively looking into or interested in mobile stuff.

Well summed up completely agreed a lot of the average market still haven't got a clue what 4G is. Than you have idiots who think they need 4G and then only have 500MB on there plan like an idiot at work has and than wonders why his bill is ridiculous priced.
    Jwhiterz wrote: »
    Been with them a month and i think the same so far.
    Was with tmobile before also very good. But the unlimited 4G at no extra cost was enough to get me to switch. The coverage is not great on three round here but it's usable and they told me that before I joined so I'm still pleased

I think it is a great incentive by Three [Even if unlimited data without throttling wasn't already]. I can easily see Three becoming one of the top three networks in UK based on customers. I remember years ago people saying three was going collapse I doubt anyone will say that now.
  • Thine WonkThine Wonk Posts: 17,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I saw TV ads for Three the other day, as well as the new Youtube stuff and now they have 1 million more customers, that's potentially another million people that will tell friends and family etc.

2013 could be the 2 million customer increase, who knows, especially if they launch LTE at no extra cost 3 months before Christmas.
  • enapaceenapace Posts: 4,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thine Wonk wrote: »
    Well I saw TV ads for Three the other day, as well as the new Youtube stuff and now they have 1 million more customers, that's potentially another million people that will tell friends and family etc.

2013 could be the 2 million customer increase, who knows, especially if they launch LTE at no extra cost 3 months before Christmas.

Interesting I still have yet to see a Three Tv Ad. I completely agree with increase though. I don't think Three can be classed as a minor network in the UK anymore.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    I'm with Three on The One Plan, and would certainly recommend.

The network where unlimited data is truly unlimited!
  • jabbamk1jabbamk1 Posts: 8,942
    Forum Member
    I'm a bit surprised to see more people on EE than on Orange or on T-Mobile.

Perhaps people could still be getting confused between the three?
  • davethorpdavethorp Posts: 8,701
    Forum Member
    O2
    Main phone presently on O2. Also have a line on 3