Options

Katie Hopkins continues campaign to become Britain's most hated talking head with poo

2»

Comments

• Options
    MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    Why has this berm dragged up.

Should we never criticise or disagree with someone on the off chance they might die suddenly in the next few weeks.

She disagreed with Peaches on things while she was alive. A lot of people didn't agree with Bob crow either or Baroness Thatcher.

She has done nothing wrong really rather than being her telly persona - which she does well and is well paid for.
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    Why has this berm dragged up.

Should we never criticise or disagree with someone on the off chance they might die suddenly in the next few weeks.

She disagreed with Peaches on things while she was alive. A lot of people didn't agree with Bob crow either or Baroness Thatcher.

She has done nothing wrong really rather than being her telly persona - which she does well and is well paid for.

The people of Glasgow may disagree given her comments at the time of the clutha helicopter tragedy.
    Being a telly persona is in her case a freepass and euphemism for something much more unpleasant.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tanky wrote: »
    It's all an act and it's really annoying to see her in the limelight all the time. I just hope people don't take her seriously, but there's bound to be some who do.

What annoys me the most is there is a large section of the public who seem to love being wound-up by her. Anyone with two brain cells to run together must know that KH's "controversial" rubbish is just something she's using for attention. Why are people so keen to feed the troll?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »

But that's the thing - I don't think she does it well at all. I think she's one of the most crap trolls ever, and I don't know why people aren't tiring of her yet. I got bored a long time ago.
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If everyone ignored her she would go away. "Don't feed the Troll" I believe is the principle.
  • Options
    StaunchyStaunchy Posts: 10,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But that's the thing - I don't think she does it well at all. I think she's one of the most crap trolls ever, and I don't know why people aren't tiring of her yet. I got bored a long time ago.

If you got bored with her a long time ago, why did you resurrect this thread to say that you don't really care?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh, Katie Hopkins, as discovered by BBC The Apprentice!

Demonstrating how easy it is to establish yourself as a entrepreneur with virtually no capital in rip-off Britain, other than being able to afford to have a copy of the Sun, Daily Star, and the Daily Mail delivered each morning so that she can crib the headlines and editorial dross in preparation for her on-stage bitching sessions. The really sad thing is that there are enough twisted people working in the media to keep her in a regular supply of tabloids.

It wouldn’t surprise me to see her on the cover of the Ukip hello magazine as the face of nasty politics 2014.

Sadly, people like KH feel that any publicity is better than no publicity at all.