Oh dear Kim Kardashian working with Kanye West

lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
Forum Member
✭✭
She is bringing out an album and is working with Kanye West and the Dream. Then again Cheryl Cole has managed to have a solo career with no singing talent.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a295223/kim-kardashian-films-with-kanye-west.html

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    #dead Kanye West= credibility lost.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they are friends anyway, even rumoured to be a couple at one point. It'd be pretty awkward if he said no, lol. Would give the track a listen with low expectations.
  • PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry but what's a Kim Kardashian?
  • SpaceToiletsSpaceToilets Posts: 3,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kanye just seems to do what he wants and seems to work with anyone and everyone. Fair play to him, especially if it comes out later he was hitting it. Who knows, Kim might surprise everyone and come out with what turns out to be a decent single/album. Kanye's hardly losing credibility for it anyway
  • rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    False prophets better clear the highway: Queen Kimberlegend is coming for their (and your faves') wigs.
  • gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    If Kim sounds as good as she looks, we're in for a preeetty good record.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    LoveBug. wrote: »
    #dead Kanye West= credibility lost.

Well no not really, atleast wait for the track. He can't lose credibility over helping a friend with music, when he has released arguably the best HipHop album this year. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gav016 wrote: »
    If Kim sounds as good as she looks, we're in for a preeetty good record.
    Alas she doesn't :( She sounds about as good as Ann Widdecome looks:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siETpdWvuBw
  • spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, after hearing this Kim Kardashian name being thrown around here and there for ages Ive had to look her up to just to find out who on earth she is but Im still none the wiser! What is she actually famous for, I dont get it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40,102
    Forum Member
    spaceygal wrote: »
    Ok, after hearing this Kim Kardashian name being thrown around here and there for ages Ive had to look her up to just to find out who on earth she is but Im still none the wiser! What is she actually famous for, I dont get it?

I done the same and from what I can gather is that she's one of these "Paris Hilton" types, where she has a rich family and was pretty much famous for being famous.

She also had a sex tape, which seems to be a must for these types of pointless celebrities.
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alas she doesn't :( She sounds about as good as Ann Widdecome looks:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siETpdWvuBw

That is fake.

That will probably sound better than her when she brings out a song.:D