The Only Way is Essex [Part 2]

Comments

• HelenbemerryHelenbemerry Posts: 5,738
    Forum Member
    What's the matter with the men on there, they all seem really insecure
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most of the blokes exhibit the paranoia and irrational anger outbursts associated with chronic cocaine use #justsaying.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »
    Most of the blokes exhibit the paranoia and irrational anger outbursts associated with chronic cocaine use #justsaying.

Ooh controversial :D
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Gemma Collins has been axed..

Thank god, maybe now she can grow up & act like a lady in her mid 30's rather than stropping around causing drama with 20 year olds!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    Suspended, not axed
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Suspended, not axed

Looks like you're right, the headlines use the word 'axed' but when you actually go into the article it says suspended.

Either way, I'm glad. She got too big for her boots and has become totally cringeworthy.
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Couldn't believe it came out that Tommy called his girlfriend a c--- repeatedly and then had the audacity to sit back and slag off the girls for rightly b-tching about him. Thoroughly disappointed in Lydia saying "oh but that's just Tommy", even if that was scripted you'd hope the producers had more bloody sense! That's verbal abuse and I can't believe she seems to be comfortable "getting used to it".

Absolutely gross, they should axe him with Collins, that's just inexcusable. He should be embarrassed and ashamed, not sitting back acting like he's lord of Marbella. Bell end
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »

That was my first thought when Elliott was slagging off Danni to Lockie in the club. Definitely pinging
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    mvloca wrote: »
    That was my first thought when Elliott was slagging off Danni to Lockie in the club. Definitely pinging

He seems like a complete psycho, if what was said is true(about not letting Chloe eat because she might get tired and not be able to have sex with him) :o
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Just caught up on Wednesdays show
    Is it bad that I'm glad the new guy Pete isn't really feeling the Jessica thing, she's only a laugh when she's had a drink :D That girl really is dullsville
    Forum Member
    Just caught up on Wednesdays show
    Is it bad that I'm glad the new guy Pete isn't really feeling the Jessica thing, she's only a laugh when she's had a drink :D That girl really is dullsville

I thought the same! :D
  • mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    Tommy is scary. I fear for Georgia tbh.
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Go sit with Rita Ora and taker another selfie".

I'm sorry but I LOLED at that
  • gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watching it now on catchup the pet funeral was a bit much. Tommy crossed the line speaking to Ferne like that he can be very nasty at times.
  • foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cannot stand Gemma but I love Bobby. I am glad he stuck around to let Vas explain his comments.
    Oooh that little set-to between Lockie and Elliott. Not sure whose side I am on really.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mvloca wrote: »
    Couldn't believe it came out that Tommy called his girlfriend a c--- repeatedly and then had the audacity to sit back and slag off the girls for rightly b-tching about him. Thoroughly disappointed in Lydia saying "oh but that's just Tommy", even if that was scripted you'd hope the producers had more bloody sense! That's verbal abuse and I can't believe she seems to be comfortable "getting used to it".

Absolutely gross, they should axe him with Collins, that's just inexcusable. He should be embarrassed and ashamed, not sitting back acting like he's lord of Marbella. Bell end

Really? I've only seen the latest episode. Any woman with any sense shouldn't go near him he's vile.

He seems like a complete psycho, if what was said is true(about not letting Chloe eat because she might get tired and not be able to have sex with him) :o

Is this Jake? He's another one any woman with any sense shouldn't bother with. Vile.

And like her or not both Tommy and Jake have been abusive to Fearne. These 'men' are scum.
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watching it now on catchup the pet funeral was a bit much. Tommy crossed the line speaking to Ferne like that he can be very nasty at times.

Funny how he was bragging to Arg about how he **** shamed Ferne. Isn't Arg the one who slept around behind his gf's back? I guess that's ok though, since he's a man. Misogynistic arse. Men like that are so damn creepy. Especially when they come out with the "I wouldn't want my sister sleeping around". Mind your own business and stop caring about your sister's sex life :o

His gf needs to get far away from him.
  • lady.buglady.bug Posts: 249
    Forum Member
    All the boys (and they are boys, not men) are vile. I never thought I'd see the day where Arg was looking like a nice guy :o.

If Tommy had said to me what he said to Ferne he'd have got a smack in the face. The audacity of the man to comment on what she gets up to. It's none of his business and all the lads in Essex shag around so the double standards are astounding. Lockie and Elliott are just as bad - they are all possessive, sexist, unreasonable psychos. Danielle and Chloe should run a mile now they've got the chance to get out. And the way Georgia tried to defend Tommy to Ferne was horrible to see. He's really done a number on her.

I am glad to see the back of Gemma Collins - she is a vile human being. I have no idea how any of them tolerate her. It will be interesting to see if any of her TOWIE friendships last now she's out. Again I would have thought people would run an mile now they have the chance.

I am very amused by Dan saying Jess is boring - I can imagine she is dull as dishwater and high maintenance with it. She must be mortified as that is the second bloke to declare her boring on national TV.

Finally, pretty much every woman on the show has appalling hair. All those ratty hair extensions are grim. Ferne is the only one with good hair. Lauren's is ok. Everyone else's is a big fake hideous mess.
    Forum Member
    ^eh? Ferne's hair looked like straw on Sunday's program!
  • BrotherDanielBrotherDaniel Posts: 1,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have Billie's boobs deflated? Quite disappointing to be fair.
  • lady.buglady.bug Posts: 249
    Forum Member
    ^eh? Ferne's hair looked like straw on Sunday's program!

During what bit? I don't see it. At least she has her own hair instead of a load of synthetic hair extensions.

Billie's tits probably have deflated a bit now she's had her baby :D.

The massive backtracking on the part of some of the boys on Wednesday was pretty funny. Given the backlash they've had on social media for being abusive, sexist pricks they needed to do some face saving. Good on Ferne for not accepting Tommy's 'apology'.
    Forum Member
    lady.bug wrote: »
    During what bit? I don't see it. At least she has her own hair instead of a load of synthetic hair extensions.

The massive backtracking on the part of some of the boys on Wednesday was pretty funny. Given the backlash they've had on social media for being abusive, sexist pricks they needed to do some face saving. Good on Ferne for not accepting Tommy's 'apology'.

The whole episode, it looked so straggly. No worse than everyone else's rats tail extensions though :D
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lady.bug wrote: »

I wouldn't have accepted either. He clearly meant what he said and he was pushed into an apology. No doubt his girlfriend will continue to act like Ferne is a bitch for not rolling over and accepting it. Poor lass needs a reality check. She's with someone who has no respect for women.
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gemmas back filming.

Longest suspension ever.. 😉
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »
    Gemmas back filming.

Longest suspension ever.. 😉

I thought she took a break?