Options

The Harry Amelia Appreciation Thread

ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
Forum Member
Guess I'll be the only one who contributing to this thread. Since no one else has started an appreciation thread for her.

There must be some other Harry Amelia fans on here?

I really like her, she stood up to Marc, she's probably not conventionally beautiful (is that the right word?) but I prefer a girl with a figure like hers, over an enhanced figure like, say Katie Price.

So who else loves Harry Amelia?

Comments

• Options
    Wayne_BWayne_B Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I'll be the second person. I like her a lot :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Seems it's her turn to be most hated on the main forum, funny how the men aren't hated like the women. If they are its on a much smaller scale.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    She has a lovely chest :D
  • Options
    Wayne_BWayne_B Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's great that she's standing up to Marc. I find it odd that she is hated for this, when Marc comes out with the most disgusting comments etc. Perhaps some jealousy involved.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wayne_B wrote: »
    I think it's great that she's standing up to Marc. I find it odd that she is hated for this, when Marc comes out with the most disgusting comments etc. Perhaps some jealousy involved.

I said this on the main forum. I'll add it here as well.

I took the plunge and read some of the comments after last nights show on Twitter and Facebook.

Honestly, I was shocked at what I was reading. People slagging Harry off (mostly by women I'll add).. and others were actually supporting Marc over those disgusting things he was saying about her.

The guy is a misogynist, and to see his comments regarding Harry being supported, makes me feel very ashamed of the society I live in.

I would say jealousy is a very big part of why Harry is hated, Wayne... Of course those who are accused of such, will flat out deny it, when its blatantly obvious they are jealous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rusty_Wink wrote: »
    She has a lovely chest :D

She does, certainly not saggy, like some claim on the main forum.

I much prefer a woman with a natural body, who perhaps isn't traditionally beautiful like Harry.
  • Options
    TrumblesTrumbles Posts: 7,783
    Forum Member
    I'm not a huge fan of Appreciation Threads generally, but I'll chuck my marker in here. I quite like her and the slating she's getting from many on DS is utterly unfair.

It seems to boil down to:
    -She turned her back on the other newbies purely for gameplaying reasons (as though Sam and Simon are difficult to dislike, or that anyone could doubt her genuine loathing for Marc).
    -Her body is DISGUSTING. Yuck. Ew. Poo. (Is it? :confused:)

Some posters are worked up into such a frenzy that they've started talking like Cami-Li, which is disturbing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Trumbles wrote: »
    I'm not a huge fan of Appreciation Threads generally, but I'll chuck my marker in here. I quite like her and the slating she's getting from many on DS is utterly unfair.

It seems to boil down to:
    -She turned her back on the other newbies purely for gameplaying reasons (as though Sam and Simon are difficult to dislike, or that anyone could doubt her genuine loathing for Marc).
    -Her body is DISGUSTING. Yuck. Ew. Poo. (Is it? :confused:)

Some posters are worked up into such a frenzy that they've started talking like Cami-Li, which is disturbing.

Her body really isn't disgusting. It's not perfect, but who's body is?

Like I said, I much prefer women with a body like Harry, over someone like Katie Price.

Ah, yes, I had a bit of a disagreement with Cami-Li on that thread!
    Made me laugh a bit, because all she seemed to do was attempt to patronize me by adding 'honey' at the end of her posts, along with her attempts at thinly veiled insults towards myself!!!
  • Options
    georgyporgygeorgyporgy Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    You can add my little voice to

i,m liking her :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You can add my little voice to

i,m liking her :D

Welcome :)

We need to save her from being evicted.
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    She's my favourite now Jade's gone, the only one left with a brain and the courage to speak up (a couple of others have a brain but maybe not the courage.)
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    Glad Harry stayed. Hope she does well from here on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    AA2009 wrote: »
    She's my favourite now Jade's gone, the only one left with a brain and the courage to speak up (a couple of others have a brain but maybe not the courage.)

Yep--good points. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oops--better give Harry one more post. I'm supersticious and don't want to leave her with thirteen posts. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Was I the only one who thought she gave a valid reason for nominating Simon first time around, was like Big Brother was nit picking, for nit picking sake.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Needs bumping up!

Harry has been fairly quiet this week, on the highlights.

Hope she stays tonight!

Come on Harry fans, show yourself! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I want her to stay, but I can't say I'm hopeful after what happened to Jade last week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think she'll be alright. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Happy she wasn't in the top two. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't forget to vote to keep Harry in the house!

Vote for anyone, apart from Harry obviously!
  • Options
    IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    Marc fan here!
    Good luck for the eviction tonight :)
  • Options
    SnowflakerSnowflaker Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    Don't forget to vote to keep Harry in the house!

Vote for anyone, apart from Harry obviously!

No, don't vote for 'anyone' randomly. Vote for Marc.

NOTE - I did not think Harry was in danger, but odds are shortening on oddschecker. Between the Jack and Marc fans, Harry is in danger.

Vote for MARC. Save Harry.
  • Options
    IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    Snowflaker wrote: »
    No, don't vote for 'anyone' randomly. Vote for Marc.

NOTE - I did not think Harry was in danger, but odds are shortening on oddschecker. Between the Jack and Marc fans, Harry is in danger.

Vote for MARC. Save Harry.

Why not Jack, may I ask?

Jack is second favourite to be evicted. Twitter and FB are more negative towards Jack than Marc. So are all the forums. We know Jack is disliked more than Harry from last weeks vote. So, why now change to evict Marc?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes, she survived another week! 😀😀
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She's survived more eviction votes than I thought possible!