Nadia and Brian just told Josie she was harsh on Caoimhe!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    they are only telling her the truth
  • super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ~V~ wrote: »
    Excellent work from the tag-team :D

Well done on them she has been treat like a queen for long enough and now if she can't stand the heat she should get out of the kitchen as they say.

She should go and quick and let us enjoy UBB instead of the Josie Show that we have had for 11 weeks thanks to BB
  • super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    Good for them:) Caoimhe was shaping up to be a really interesting housemate until Josie got everyone to freeze her out.

Yes she was.

What goes round comes round - GREAT!!!!!

Let her walk
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nadia says it like it is:D
    No bullsh*ting with her

Josie misheard when Chantelle was entering and thought they said Charley, she thought oh nooooo.

Nadia do you know Charley?

Josie changes the subject to Caoimhe:D

Josie says no...I told her I liked John James and then she went and jumped on him with no clothes on in our bed and we were fighting over John James for his attention sort of thing.

Nadia says she was just a bit tipsy and you guys went over the top and Dave went oh my god.

Brian saying she was mortified when she left about what happened.

Nadia talks about Dave's completely OTT reaction to Keeva's wet shirt and says she felt sorry for Caoimhe. Brian agrees.

Nadia 'you were obsessed with her'......'well you were!'
    Nadia saying that Keeva was just tipsy when she was flirting.
  • PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Pity Nadia didn't tell her that if she saw Keeva's fiance she would realise that the chances of Keeva ever fancying Crabeyes were a gazillion to one............................................................... :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Josie was that out of order.
  • Numnum71Numnum71 Posts: 1,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is why I wanted them to win Big Brother in their day!
    LOVE THEIR WORK!!! :D

Finally, she got to hear what some of us felt without it being watered down!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    Yes she was.

What goes round comes round - GREAT!!!!!

Let her walk

Great for Josie, she has won BB11 and even if she walks from UBB (and I hope she does for her own good) she is still the wnner of BB11 and Keeva ... what comes around goes around for her, she didn't win!
  • Numnum71Numnum71 Posts: 1,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great for Josie, she has won BB11 and even if she walks from UBB (and I hope she does for her own good) she is still the wnner of BB11 and Keeva ... what comes around goes around for her, she didn't win!

She was headhunted, she didn't audition, so I don't think Caiomhe cares that she didn't win!
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Numnum71 wrote: »
    This is why I wanted them to win Big Brother in their day!
    LOVE THEIR WORK!!! :D

Finally, she got to hear what some of us felt without it being watered down!

Maybe that is another reason (The other reason being the comments about John James being fake) why she wants to go home.

The paranoia must be eating her inside. She wants to find out if John James has been using her and if she was obsessive over John James.
  • CARA2000CARA2000 Posts: 10,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for reporting that convo.

Josie now getting her just desserts perhaps? I hope so. I really hope these people expose her.

This also explains why Josie apparently ran to the DR through the night sobbing. She has been outed.

Sickening to read the posts from obsessed fans that BB are to blame for what is now happening to Josie. Diddums. The Silly Mare cannot cope now that she is being challenged. I hope she is unmasked even more. She will be kicking and screaming to get out that door. See how she likes it now the shoe is on the other foot. :rolleyes:
  • tomharry2tomharry2 Posts: 4,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Queen Fattie wants to leave now. She has heard enuff and she knows that this ,ot are way ahead of her in calibre and intelligence.

she will go today......yipeee at least her bubble has burst....figuratively speaking
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Thumbs up to Nadia in that clip!
    If you notice as usual Josie doesn't want a good word or empathetic interpretation of Keeva's actions by the others and wants to bring it back to "she was all over my man" nonsense.:yawn:
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member

She might not have won some daft tellyshow - but she has a georgous fiance (have any of you seen him..cor) - who genuinely loves her - I'd rather that any day than having to put on an act for the public with a skinny asexual faker pretending for the cameras:)

I was no fan of Keevas in that house but that does not mean that I cannot see how she was treated - horribly.

Go Nadia and Brian, you are just saying what is real. Thank God this show has some people who arent scared to tell the truth.
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CARA2000 wrote: »

Josie now getting her just desserts perhaps? I hope so. I really hope these people expose her.

This also explains why Josie apparently ran to the DR through the night sobbing. She has been outed.

Sickening to read the posts from obsessed fans that BB are to blame for what is now happening to Josie. Diddums. The Silly Mare cannot cope now that she is being challenged. I hope she is unmasked even more. She will be kicking and screaming to get out that door. See how she likes it now the shoe is on the other foot. :rolleyes:

I stand up and applaud you, Cara. Well said! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt Josie will leave... Nadia might come off looking worse than Josie ever did the way she's been targetting her since she went in first with the talk about John James and then Keeva... what next?
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    I do quite like Josie but i really hope she walks :eek:.

If she stays the JJJ fans / twitterarmy will do their very best to get rid of Brian and Nadia and basically make a whole mockery of the show :cry:
  • katkimkatkim Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »
    It is pointless telling Josie anything. She never admits she is wrong in anything. With John james, Keeva and Sam.

She is now spoiling for a fight with Coolio. The guy hasn't spoke two words to her. She is a professional victim.

What a perfect way to descibe her, very accurate. And the 'poor me, feel for me, I'm fat, ugly, innocent and poor' is getting very tiresome.

Well done Brian and Nadia for telling it how it is and not falling/going along with her victim status. Josie was a bitch to Keeva, she was no victim in that story. And it's not like she's not going to have people tell the same thing to her face once she gets out that she overreacted and was very petty and jealous when she lied and bitched about Keeva to the rest of the house, turning them against her. Naked my arse.

I just hope the irrationality on Twitter doesn't turf them both out for speaking the truth. How very dare they :p:(
    crispih wrote: »
    how quickly people forget - keeva was a real bitch the way she huddled with shabby and ifie - picking on everyong

You're right. Keeva wasn't a Saint, she was a right cow, especially towards Sunshine. There is some element of karma there. However, that doesn't excuse Josie in any way.
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    glyn9799 wrote: »
    I do quite like Josie but i really hope she walks :eek:.

If she stays the JJJ fans / twitterarmy will do their very best to get rid of Brian and Nadia and basically make a whole mockery of the show :cry:

See thats the thing. Anyone who says it like it is will outed by the squee brigade, thats the shame of it. My 14 year old daughter and her friends are all members I am embarrassed to say :o:o- she gets right huffy with me if I say the slightest tiny negative thing about Josie:eek: And because they dont give a stuff about phone bills etc (shes not allowed near ours to vote:D) - they will basically control whats happening in there, much like the last couple of weeks.

Josie will become the "victim" - Nadia the wicked witch of the West.
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Frillynix wrote: »
    See thats the thing. Anyone who says it like it is will outed by the squee brigade, thats the shame of it. My 14 year old daughter and her friends are all members I am embarrassed to say :o:o- she gets right huffy with me if I say the slightest tiny negative thing about Josie:eek: And because they dont give a stuff about phone bills etc (shes not allowed near ours to vote:D) - they will basically control whats happening in there, much like the last couple of weeks.

Josie will become the "victim" - Nadia the wicked witch of the West.

Exactly, i don't think they even realise just who Nick, Brian and Nadia are or how popular they were back in the day and how integral they were to the series as a whole! :eek: :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,277
    Forum Member
    CARA2000 wrote: »

Very well said! She's just realized that she hasn't fooled everyone the way she thought she had, and that some people don't some of the things she's done. Boo hoo hoo! :p
  • tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    Good for them:) Caoimhe was shaping up to be a really interesting housemate until Josie got everyone to freeze her out.

Keeva was every bit as bad as Josie. She was extremely nasty towards Sunshine and would not let up on her would she?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keeva was a bitch she was trying it on with jj after she knew how much Josie liked him, you don't do that to your friends. If she did like jj she could of at least waited until they were out the house.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,277
    Forum Member
    tomorrow wrote: »
    Keeva was every bit as bad as Josie. She was extremely nasty towards Sunshine and would not let up on her would she?
    eduble wrote: »
    Keeva was a bitch she was trying it on with jj after she knew how much Josie liked him, you don't do that to your friends. If she did like jj she could of at least waited until they were out the house.

I don't disagree that Keeva was not very nice, either. It still doesn't alter the fact that Josie grossly over-reacted and treated Keeva very badly. At the time my sympathy for Keeva was a bit limited for the reasons you mentioned, but it still was not nice of Josie and she might as well know that some people saw it that way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    Finally took a real HM to tell the truth, Nadia did it in lessthan 24hours- no need to silly pranks or a** * licking just the plain truth something none of the bb11 housemates had the guts to do or say

Also loving Nadia, her remark about Makosi's dress was hilarious, go Nadia, you deserve to win