Josie splitting from fiancé

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 687
Forum Member
✭✭
Just read that Josie and Luke have split. She has written an article in her column about this and how her relationship has changed to a more platonic one.

It is a shame that this is being played out in the magazines again. I hope it doesnt go the same way as JJJ where it deteriated so publicly. I really liked Josie on BB and do feel disappointed in the route she has chosen. Each to their own I suppose.

Comments

• Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw this coming a mile off. She's lost a lot of weight and now has decided to lose the boyfriend as well. No doubt she thinks she's too good for a humble plumber now;)
  • Haggis&ChipsHaggis&Chips Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New body, new (fake) hair, new (fake) lips, new (fake) teeth, new (fake) boobs, new (microdermabraded) skin = boyf 'upgrade'.
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Both idiots. Maybe they'll do less damage apart.
  • Say_My_NameSay_My_Name Posts: 299
    Forum Member
    Both are utter morons anyway. Knew it wasn't destined to last.

Wonder if she'll start comfort eating and put on a load of weight again to keep her in the tabloids?
  • Raquelos.Raquelos. Posts: 7,734
    Forum Member
    Saw this coming a mile off. She's lost a lot of weight and now has decided to lose the boyfriend as well. No doubt she thinks she's too good for a humble plumber now;)

Having read some of the comments he has made, any woman with a pulse is too good for him, never mind what his day job is.
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    New body, new (fake) hair, new (fake) lips, new (fake) teeth, new (fake) boobs, new (microdermabraded) skin = boyf 'upgrade'.

Yup! People predicted this as soon as they got together. Guess she can get more column inches about the split!
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for her fans, many who have been very loyal.The woman was always a charlatan. The b/f was always expendable, she feels she can do better now and even become a WAG.
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Raquelos. wrote: »
    Having read some of the comments he has made, any woman with a pulse is too good for him, never mind what his day job is.

I think you'll find those comments are 'he said, she said' out of the gob of Gibson. Don't believe a word of it. She's a grandmaster at garnering sympathy, that one.
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have you read what she has said about him - when they were supposedly still together too. I think he has had a lucky escape.
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nyannie wrote: »
    Yup! People predicted this as soon as they got together. Guess she can get more column inches about the split!

The only question at the moment is which of the following headlines we'll be reading in about four months time:

Big Brother Beauty tells of Body Image Pressure from Evil Sanwo.................

or...................

Jolly Josie Battles Anorexia in Heartbreak Hell..........................

or......................

Big Sister is Back! Josie loves her curves as she confirms that DVD Diet was Dangerous Mistake.......................

or................................

Piling on the Pounds - the Bristolian Beauty claims Heartbreak has destroyed two years of hard work (no surgery *cough*)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    I actually feel sorry for Luke she played him and he family like a fool .good help the nxt boyfriend
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you'll find those comments are 'he said, she said' out of the gob of Gibson. Don't believe a word of it. She's a grandmaster at garnering sympathy, that one.
    A renowned liar.
    The only question at the moment is which of the following headlines we'll be reading in about four months time:

Big Brother Beauty tells of Body Image Pressure from Evil Sanwo.................

or...................

or......................

Big Sister is Back! Josie loves her curves as she confirms that DVD Diet was Dangerous Mistake.......................

Piling on the Pounds - the Bristolian Beauty claims Heartbreak has destroyed two years of hard work (no surgery *cough*)
    Do bears shhhhh in the woods.
  • zooooooooooooozooooooooooooo Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

or...................

or......................

Probably all of them unfortunately.
  • happybbfanhappybbfan Posts: 5,375
    Forum Member
    she obviously feels her high flying career is more important than her relationships
    i really dont see what all the fuss is around her and i never have.
    Good that she has lost weight but imo she has lost too much and does not look that good.
  • peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    quasimoron wrote: »
    I feel sorry for her fans.

Josie Gibson has fans???:eek:

How much is a season ticket?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,277
    Forum Member
    Red Lips wrote: »
    Just read that Josie and Luke have split. She has written an article in her column about this and how her relationship has changed to a more platonic one.

It is a shame that this is being played out in the magazines again. I hope it doesnt go the same way as JJJ where it deteriated so publicly. I really liked Josie on BB and do feel disappointed in the route she has chosen. Each to their own I suppose.

No surprise there, surely. It was predicted months ago. I never believed they were a real couple anyway. Josie Gibson will use anyone and anything to get what she wants, and he went along with it for a while, and now it's over. That's about it.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think he's ever given an interview. Anything he's apparently said has come from her and not him;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    peterstone wrote: »

How much is a season ticket?

Try Twitter if you want to 'meet' her fanbase. Luckily for you season tickets are free. Enjoy.
  • peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    Try Twitter if you want to 'meet' her fanbase. Luckily for you season tickets are free. Enjoy.

Thanks but I'll give it a miss

I already support one cr.p side as it is
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    peterstone wrote: »

Loads on here.
    Forum Member
    It's odd that non of her muckers have commented on her spilt on hear ? Where's her hard core fans gone
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Loads on here.

I don't think they are particularly big in number these days - her hypocrisy and double dealings put paid to that. But they are vociferous, and many don't tolerate any criticism of the sainted Josie.
  • TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    HaNnAhzzzz wrote: »
    It's odd that non of her muckers have commented on her spilt on hear ? Where's her hard core fans gone

They are not discussing it openly on the ATs either. Probably just a strictly PM and Twitter discussion ;)
    Forum Member
    Tiron wrote: »
    They are not discussing it openly on the ATs either. Probably just a strictly PM and Twitter discussion ;)
    Haha or probably embarrassed as Josie made them look stupied .because now realised she played them
  • TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    HaNnAhzzzz wrote: »
    Haha or probably embarrassed as Josie made them look stupied .because now realised she played them

We can only hope that is the case cos its baffling that many are still being taken in by her and her lying ways.