Options

When will seies 7 be broadcasted ??/??/2012

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    GBali wrote: »
    Merlin returns as usual, with 13 episodes, paired up with Strictly Come Dancing and running up to Christmas (probably from 29 September till 22 December). DW will either air before Strictly at 5.45 (very unlikely) or fill the 5 Saturdays from 25 August till 22 September, as did last year.
    I think series 7 was split (and written) with this schedule in mind.

From denofgeek.com:
    Buried in a Guardian profile of this year’s MGEITF (or the Media Guardian Edinburgh International Television Festival, if you prefer) is an interesting nugget dug out by SFX. Amidst the events of the TV festival, which runs from August 23rd to 25th, a very special screening is set to take place: episode 1 of Doctor Who season 7.
    If you remember, episode 6.8 Let’s Kill Hitler, was previewed last year at the same Edinburgh festival, and screened on BBC just a day afterwards, so following that logic, could episode 7.1 air on UK TV on Saturday the 25th of August?

25/08/2012 ;)
  • Options
    TLC1098TLC1098 Posts: 1,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom Tit wrote: »
    You could always read a book, go out for a walk or a drink, listen to some music, make something, have a conversation, play a game or a myriad of other interesting activities.

Or just sit there and wait for someone to feed some entertainment directly into your brain... and complain when it isn't entertaining enough for you.

That was very rude!.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well since we know that this series has 2 halfs to it with the christmas special somewhere in the middle of the series I would say it will start late October or November finishing on the Christmas special for the first half and then after a short break between Christmas and new year starting up again with the new companion traveling with the Doctor after the Ponds finally make their final exit.
  • Options
    nebogipfelnebogipfel Posts: 8,375
    Forum Member
    TLC1098 wrote: »
    That was very rude!.

rude and hypocritical.

I don't like it when people post insulting, pompous guff in response to perfectly reasonable posts, making unfounded presumptions about other people and judging them against their lofty ideals of how people should be spending their time.

How would they like it if, to pluck a hypothetical example completely at random, someone was to post that the person insulting you is a pretentious dullard with nothing better to do with his own life than post pathetic unprompted insults at strangers on Doctor Who forums? Just hypothetically speaking.
  • Options
    nebogipfelnebogipfel Posts: 8,375
    Forum Member
    Well since we know that this series has 2 halfs to it with the christmas special somewhere in the middle of the series I would say it will start late October or November finishing on the Christmas special for the first half and then after a short break between Christmas and new year starting up again with the new companion traveling with the Doctor after the Ponds finally make their final exit.

I think the news that the first episode will be screened in Edinburgh in August makes an August or September start quite likely. With a gap between those ones and Christmas. Then hopefully a Jan or Feb start for the rest.