Options

Beyonce Tickets - How Quick Did They Sell Out?

Comments

• Options
    TR252TR252 Posts: 436
    Forum Member
    I got through but standing for 3rd May had sold out. I was confused with the US Dollars as well so I left it. Going to try tomorrow and Saturday.
  • Options
    MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Ah my friend got us some standing tickets at the O2 show for $112, which works out as £73 per ticket. SO HAPPY :D. At least I can relax now. You can get early entry stickers too apparently and have to pay another £20. I'd love to literally be right at the front.
  • Options
    kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    I just got lower tier first 5 rows for £145 a ticket, looking at some sites these tickets were £300 so I am happy with my purchase. I was on the presale site from 9.15am, finally got through onto the page about 50 mins later and I couldn't get the amount of seats I needed together eventually found a different site where I got my tickets. Yes it is more expensive than I anticipated but worth every penny considering that just to stand is almost £100.
  • Options
    GeordielaadGeordielaad Posts: 141
    Forum Member
    Please give me link to wehre you have bought your presale tickets. Are they definately the real tickets? Thanks
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Please give me link to wehre you have bought your presale tickets. Are they definately the real tickets? Thanks

Sorry they've all sold out now I think. I just went on it and when you click buy it just sends you to a gigs and tours site/

http://www.beyonce.com/tour-dates
  • Options
    GeordielaadGeordielaad Posts: 141
    Forum Member
    They are only VIP ones left grrrr going to have to go on the 02 presale tomorrow!
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so confused. Just had a look at a map of seating, stage etc. Surely the best tickets to get are General Admission? Obviously you would have to stand, but providing you get there really early you should be able to get pretty close to the stage.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was annoyed to see at 9:32am precisely, Viagogo had tickets for every date whilst other fans waited for over an hour. I didn't go for these tickets in the presale because firstly it was in dollars, and then you were expected to pay a shipping fee although I don't think there was a tracker. I managed to get through after 20 minutes. Going to attempt the general sale as I honestly do not think there is much point trying the O2 presale tomorrow because a lot of people are going for that. I'll try general sale on Saturday if not look out for additional tickets.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    __3kerry wrote: »
    I was annoyed to see at 9:32am precisely, Viagogo had tickets for every date whilst other fans waited for over an hour. I didn't go for these tickets in the presale because firstly it was in dollars, and then you were expected to pay a shipping fee although I don't think there was a tracker. I managed to get through after 20 minutes. Going to attempt the general sale as I honestly do not think there is much point trying the O2 presale tomorrow because a lot of people are going for that. I'll try general sale on Saturday if not look out for additional tickets.

I think you might be smart in giving the 02 Presale a miss. I'm going to give it a try, but I don't think I'll be too worried if I don't get tickets. Literally everyone seems to be trying to get their tickets in the 02 Presale and they apparently have quite a big allocation. I reckon when they go on general release on Saturday we might be ok. Only problem is, Viagogo have very, very good seats, as did the Presale this morning. I'm wondering if the general sale will just be mostly all the crap seats.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you might be smart in giving the 02 Presale a miss. I'm going to give it a try, but I don't think I'll be too worried if I don't get tickets. Literally everyone seems to be trying to get their tickets in the 02 Presale and they apparently have quite a big allocation. I reckon when they go on general release on Saturday we might be ok. Only problem is, Viagogo have very, very good seats, as did the Presale this morning. I'm wondering if the general sale will just be mostly all the crap seats.

That's true, good luck by the way :)
    My O2 sim card expired and I can't be bothered to go and get another one.

If they are crap seats on Saturday, I'll just look out for any additional tickets or wait to see if she adds more dates or legs, as other posters have said odds are we will get tickets its just playing the waiting game which is annoying
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    I went to school and cam straight back in my free to get tickets me and my friend aren't on 02 so we are going to try the general sale we are hoping for standing tickets
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Krstar wrote: »
    I went to school and cam straight back in my free to get tickets me and my friend aren't on 02 so we are going to try the general sale we are hoping for standing tickets

I decided to skive my first lesson this morning for tickets, which turned out for no reason haha

Good luck with getting the tickets :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    __3kerry wrote: »
    I decided to skive my first lesson this morning for tickets, which turned out for no reason haha

Good luck with getting the tickets :)

ah thanks good luck to you as well ! :)
  • Options
    PhilH36PhilH36 Posts: 26,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As has been posted several times by others earlier in this thread,don't go crazy and panic if you can't get any at first as there are always more tickets released for sale nearer the time of a gig. In the past I've got a face value ticket from Ticketmaster for a 'sold out' show literally on the afternoon of the gig itself.

Another tip when a gig is showing 'sold out' by 9.15/9.30 is to try again later in the day as tickets that have been reserved but the order then rejected due to insufficient funds or people exceeding the maximum number of tickets per card/person/show will be put back on sale. Again,I once tried for standing tickets for a gig first thing in the morning on the day of sale,got nowhere,went to work,came home,went back on the site in the evening and got some straightaway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My brother was upset this morning after missing out on them.

I think the best bet is to wait for the general sales. These priority sales are usually a pain.
  • Options
    xfactorfan27xfactorfan27 Posts: 1,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got three tickets :-D from the pre-sale tickets this morning standing at the O2. They worked out at roughly £70, which I thought wasn't bad- much less than you'd pay a tout anyway.

Never seen Beyonce live before so incredibly excited. She'll have to go some to beat GaGa, but I'm sure she's capable!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Are there any rumours about who will be supporting her?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wimcla wrote: »
    Are there any rumours about who will be supporting her?

I haven't heard any. I hope it's better than her 'I Am....Tour' support acts. I'm hoping it's someone already established.
  • Options
    ncl*girlncl*girl Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    already got butterflies in my stomach about the o2 presale tomorrow as I'm away in London Saturday and I'd like to have it done and out of the way

Blatantly going to be the crap seats tho!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    To all the lucky buggers that got tickets - remember me and all the other losers when your're being bootylicious. :cry:

Really hope they do sell more tickets.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ghettodemi wrote: »
    To all the lucky buggers that got tickets - remember me and all the other losers when your're being bootylicious. :cry:

Really hope they do sell more tickets.

You still have pre-sale on general sale on Saturday so you should be fine, just be at your computer ready to snatch them :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bear in mind though, pretty much none of the seats up in the gods have gone on sale yet...only very few. Most of the ones that were for sale in the presale today were standing tickets on the floor, VIP tickets and lower tier tickets. That's why I think the 02 Presale have the upper tier crappy tickets in the gods. Suppose we shall see tomorrow.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    Tried the beyhive yesterday but could only get decent seats for the Tuesday after constant refreshing for about 45 mins.

Will try O2 pre sale today but with only 2k of tickets for each night maybe will have more luck in the general sale
  • Options
    javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, first time trying the 02 Presale. I gave up on the Manchester date for today. I got through twice but they both led to errors when adding to cart as it took so long!

When I went back for the second time, standing (£72 or £62) were gone along with the £72 first tier. The £93 (:o) first tier and second tier £62 were still available.

I don't mind, I'll just wait until Saturday. Still surprised at the £92 seat though... :eek: I knew the range was 55-85 prebooking, but :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, first time trying the 02 Presale. I gave up on the Manchester date for today. I got through twice but they both led to errors when adding to cart as it took so long!

When I went back for the second time, standing (£72 or £62) were gone along with the £72 first tier. The £93 (:o) first tier and second tier £62 were still available.

I don't mind, I'll just wait until Saturday. Still surprised at the £92 seat though... :eek: I knew the range was 55-85 prebooking, but :eek:

Ah really? I wasn't happy with £92 either but yesterday it was all in dollars :(

Good luck on Saturday too, I think quite a few are going to give that a go now