Options

Kim Sears (Murray's girlfriend)

Comments

• Options
    Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of all the people to call attention seeking or 'loving the fame'.

Apart from the BBC documentary I've never seen her in anything else. They even said that they don't court the media and just live boring lives like taking the dogs for a walk.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    If she is fame-seeking, so where the photos of her nearly naked on the tennis court...?

No! As she looks like private life. :)
  • Options
    konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    There are far worse attention seekers in this thread than Kim Sears.......
  • Options
    RorschachRorschach Posts: 10,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do any tennis stars have a girlfriend or wife with short hair?

Having seen a number over the past fortnight they seem to be near clones and all have long straight hair.

Even ex-players have similar looking wives & girlfriends.

A few curls would even make a nice change.

:D
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With Andy's win, she'll be inevitably flooded with offers for a Hello/Ok/Closer column.
    I hope she refrains from going down the tacky wag route with revealing her wonderful showbiz life to the world ala Claudine Keane et all.
    I don't think Andy would approve anyway as they seem an incredibly private couple away from the tennis court.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    With Andy's win, she'll be inevitably flooded with offers for a Hello/Ok/Closer column.
    I hope she refrains from going down the tacky wag route with revealing her wonderful showbiz life to the world ala Claudine Keane et all.
    I don't think Andy would approve anyway as they seem an incredibly private couple away from the tennis court.

I don't think she has a wonderful showbiz life to reveal. According to the BBC documentary (being repeated tonight with extra added Wimbledon footage!) all they do is walk the dogs in the countryside - apparently the paps who camped outside their house when they moved in only stayed a week because they were so boring!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    vidalia wrote: »
    I don't think she has a wonderful showbiz life to reveal. According to the BBC documentary (being repeated tonight with extra added Wimbledon footage!) all they do is walk the dogs in the countryside - apparently the paps who camped outside their house when they moved in only stayed a week because they were so boring!

They should have moved Kerry Katona into their annexe.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    konebyvax wrote: »
    There are far worse attention seekers in this thread than Kim Sears.......

:D:D:D
  • Options
    milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was also the one that supported him when he lost and felt his pain....She is loyal, she doesn't seek attention, other than for watching Andy....They showed his mother and Lendl too, and Novak's girlfriend who actually left at one point, maybe because of the tension..Being a tennis WAG OR HAB (hubby and boyfriend), is tough....

I liked Salmond, he pointed out that Andy was the first Scottish winner since the 19th Century 1898...And loved him annoying Cameron....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he wants her with him, he can afford if and she can't hold down a 9 to 5 and travel round the world most of the year with him, where's the harm in that? It's up to them how they live their life and what she earned would probably pale into insignificance beside his millions anyway

Travelling all around the world, rarely being home, her life run to his schedule..matches, practices, diet, exercise, moods when he loses, stress watching him play...
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Is she annoying anyone else? she seems to love the fame.. Why do the BBC keep showing her reactions and the newspapers have this weird fascination with everything about her, she's cute but god, she's no supermodel.

Happy for Murray but I hate the players entourages becoming as big of a part of tennis now as the actual matches.

110% agree!!! It really makes me angry.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    milliejo wrote: »
    Travelling all around the world, rarely being home, her life run to his schedule..matches, practices, diet, exercise, moods when he loses, stress watching him play...

She's still got time to do her amateurish daubs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rorschach wrote: »

Having seen a number over the past fortnight they seem to be near clones and all have long straight hair.

Yep, total clones of each other. Maybe they all ordered their beards...I mean 'girlfriends' from the same catalogue...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    110% agree!!! It really makes me angry.

Why? They have a coach, a hitting partner, a physio and family, his best friend too. A entourage is full of people on Andy's payroll, people that helped Andy get to no 2 and to be in sight of being no1 in the world, why would anyone be angry, unless there is an obnoxious parent, like Mary Pierce had...

As for Kim's looks, as it is Andy that loves her, Andy that sleeps with her why does it matter to anyone else?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So does Marion Bartoli, so what are they amateurish? It maybe something that she just loves to do, like walking the dogs...I pay attention to the tennis circuit and it can be relentless....If we find it tense and stressful watch Andy save himself from being two sets down, imagine her going through that and having to console him should have lost....If he had lost that final game because Andy knew if he did, he would most likely lose the match to Novak...She lives every moment on court with him, so does his mother, father and coach..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So does Marion Bartoli, so what are they amateurish? It maybe something that she just loves to do, like walking the dogs...I pay attention to the tennis circuit and it can be relentless....If we find it tense and stressful watch Andy save himself from being two sets down, imagine her going through that and having to console him should have lost....If he had lost that final game because Andy knew if he did, he would most likely lose the match to Novak...She lives every moment on court with him, so does his mother, father and coach..

What's all that got to do with the price of eggs? :confused:

Good luck to the generic Kim. I just don't want to see anyone apart from the tennis players (and the luscious Dan Vallverdu...)
  • Options
    ElCantoDelLocoElCantoDelLoco Posts: 6,637
    Forum Member
    but if it's what she wants to do, there's no harm in it - the person I was answering seemed to be saying shd was doing something morally wrong by not working
    Rorschach wrote: »

Nadal's girlfriend has lovely curly hair, although it is long!
  • Options
    hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it was really annoying seeing her every 5 minutes yesterday. even shown her jumping up in slow motion one time.
  • Options
    manickangaroomanickangaroo Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And sharing all those millions if they get married. Hard life indeed.:D
  • Options
    konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    And sharing all those millions if they get married. Hard life indeed.:D

But she started going out with him when he was 18 and a promising young pro but by no means guaranteed to turn out to be a Grand Slam winning multi millionaire so she's hardly a gold digger.
  • Options
    wear thefoxhatwear thefoxhat Posts: 3,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Kim looks really pretty, lovely and natural not caked in make up and orange fake tan, she's also a really talented portrait artist who specializes in paintings of people's dogs, as some one who loves art I wish I had her talent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Anyone who's friends with Victoria dimwit Beckham just plummets in my estimation.
  • Options
    MadMoo40MadMoo40 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have you seen them? I thought they were pretty impressive personally.

http://kimsears.com/wp/
  • Options
    MadMoo40MadMoo40 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who's friends with Victoria dimwit Beckham just plummets in my estimation.

Agree with that one though :D:D
  • Options
    The DaneThe Dane Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    hunter23 wrote: »
    it was really annoying seeing her every 5 minutes yesterday. even shown her jumping up in slow motion one time.

You should have a serious talk with the camera personnel regarding that, because I rather think she couldn't have cared less about the cameras yesterday...

So to make absolutely sure she wasn't perceived as a golddigger, she should have left the guy she has been dating since age 18, the moment he started making money? Even if she loves him?

And who cares if they are boring? If they are happy, I doubt it they give a hoot what anyone else thinks.