Why Chastity Belts?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now, really, Pidge - I don't really believe that I need to explain that to you - you are carrying disingenuity just a step too far, even for YOU :)

Coo !!!

I dont know what it means,what is it or pm me? Why do you think i ask soo many questions here ?:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FluffyEgg wrote: »
    Expect a thread from moila tomorrow about rabbits :rolleyes:

LP your multiple usernames are just getting silly and obvious now

Well i have never heard of a fluffy egg or that they exist.
  • Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LostPigeon wrote: »
    I dont know what it means,what is it or pm me? Why do you think i ask soo many questions here ?:)

OK - let's get this very straight from the off - I am NOT under any circumstances, getting into PMs with you about rabbits :o:p
  • HarryValleyHarryValley Posts: 16,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Expect a thread from moila tomorrow about rabbits :rolleyes:

LP your multiple usernames are just getting silly and obvious now
    Bloody hell, he's moila as well as JPD now!
    Where is the evidence for these claims? Where are there any similarities, or clues - the slip-ups that multiple usernames always without fail make eventually?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody hell, he's moila as well as JPD now!
    Where is the evidence for these claims? Where are there any similarities, or clues - the slip-ups that multiple usernames always without fail make eventually?

There was evidence with LP / JPD. None with moila AFAIK but just a strong feeling. moila posted a couple of threads specifically about LP a wee while ago and it was a bit suspicious. And they are never, to my knowledge, online at the same time.

But I find it hard to believe that the Mods haven't got wind of the suspicions. Surely they would have checked IP addresses. But I don't know how easy it is to get round those.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet the local locksmith did a roaring trade! The Swine :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was evidence with LP / JPD. None with moila AFAIK but just a strong feeling. moila posted a couple of threads specifically about LP a wee while ago and it was a bit suspicious. And they are never, to my knowledge, online at the same time.

But I find it hard to believe that the Mods haven't got wind of the suspicions. Surely they would have checked IP addresses. But I don't know how easy it is to get round those.
    Oh I didn't know it'd been researched in detail!
    Who's the bloke in LPs videos then? He doesn't look like a wagon driver (obligatory), around 50ish (obligatory), probably called Dave or Pete, from one of a small selection of provincial Northern towns!

But no matter, I enjoy LPs, and - perversely - moila's threads, so who gives a **** :)
  • lucky74lucky74 Posts: 4,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LostPigeon wrote: »
    Why do you think i ask soo many questions here ?:)

That is the best question you have ever asked here. There are so many obvious places to go and look for answers. Google and Ask Jeeves are two obvious places.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who's the bloke in LPs videos then? He doesn't look like a wagon driver (obligatory), around 50ish (obligatory), probably called Dave or Pete, from one of a small selection of provincial Northern towns!

Well I am assuming it is him and that the others (LPD etc) are secondary - no pics there so ...... :confused:

But tbh I don't know whether to believe it all or not. I have gotten over caring, actually :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    . And they are never, to my knowledge, online at the same time.
    They are now :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes - just noticed that - you beat me to it :)

Blows that theory out of the water then :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That'd be the Dolphin :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bloody hell!! I bet their lass married him just for the tongue! :p

Anyway, one thing I'll say Mr P & moily's threads have in common, they're excellent springboards for a spot of surreal improvisation!
  • JonJonBJonJonB Posts: 2,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It really doesn't, there are ways to do it. And any WUM troll like this would know those ways.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For the first time, only after we voiced it in public ;) never before when the suspicions were left in PMs
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For the first time, only after we voiced it in public ;)never before when the suspicions were left in PMs
    Hang on! That sounds ominously like the oft mentioned cliquéry thing that doesn't exist in here! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hang on! That sounds ominously like the oft mentioned cliquéry thing that doesn't exist in here! :eek:

a couple of members who think the same way does not make a clique!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    a couple of members who think the same way does not make a clique!
    If you say so
  • JonJonBJonJonB Posts: 2,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it's obviously not a clique thing, since I thought the same.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JonJonB wrote: »
    Well it's obviously not a clique thing, since I thought the same.
    Yes, but then again one could take the train of thought that those who think the same are also multiple IDs
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They probably prevented women being raped back when things weren't quite as tickety boo as they are today.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hathor wrote: »
    They probably prevented women being raped back when things weren't quite as tickety boo as they are today.
    That's a bit off topic ... oh, hang on!
  • ArtymagsArtymags Posts: 18,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hathor wrote: »
    They must have been torture to wear though.

Imagine the hygeine problems and the chafing of rusty metal. :eek:
  • MindeeMindee Posts: 22,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So that females here can post in GD with safety.