I wonder who the USXF judges will choose as helpers during judges houses.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Britney and Demi are both pretty popular and know some big names. Demi could easily swing Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus or some other teen idol. Britney is friendly with Lady Gaga among others. Although she may choose Jason since he's her closest friend/manager. L.A. also knows some high profile stars and Simon can pretty much rent-a-celeb with his wallet. Should be interesting.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon Cowell: Mariah Carey (take 2)
    Britney Spears: Nicki Minaj
    Demi Lovato: Selena Gomez
    LA Reid: Justin Bieber
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think likely that Demi will go for the teen idol. But i wonder if she'd ask Kelly Clarkson, since they have been in contact in the past (ie: preformed live together).
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Britney would go Nicki Minaj for definite.

I can't believe people are potentially going to visit Britney's home! They are so lucky!
  • rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    I thought Britney would go Nicki Minaj for definite.

I can't believe people are potentially going to visit Britney's home! They are so lucky!

it wont be her real home
  • Starzz123Starzz123 Posts: 1,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think likely that Demi will go for the teen idol. But i wonder if she'd ask Kelly Clarkson, since they have been in contact in the past (ie: preformed live together).

Demi and Kelly are pretty close but since Kelly is on a rival show (Duets) I don't see it happening, she could get Selena Gomez or Miley Cyrus...or probably Timbaland since she's worked with him and they talk a lot on Twitter
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Demi might get Selena Gomez to help her as they're still very close.
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know if Mariah would be interested in helping this year, she seems very dismissive of all the shows this year. I think it will be,

Simon - Leona (she needs the US promo)
    Britney - Nicki Minaj
    Demi - Selena Gomez
    LA - Ciara or Avril Lavigne (I believe he signed them recently)
  • lilymclyntyre95lilymclyntyre95 Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    With Demi,it'll probably be either Selena or Miley
    Britney will probably have Nicki Minaj
    Simon,possibly member of 1D?? Hey,they're popular in Amerca and he's signed them
    LA - Avril maybe
  • justjjustj Posts: 5,334
    Forum Member
    Simon-One Direction
    Britney-Nicki Minaj
    Demi-Joe Jonas or Selena Gomez
    L.A Reid-kanye west
  • ESTKESTK Posts: 535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    justj wrote: »
    Demi-Joe Jonas or Selena Gomez

No effing way :D
  • KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    I don't know if Mariah would be interested in helping this year, she seems very dismissive of all the shows this year. I think it will be,
    Pretty funny considering that her husband works for SImon, and she herself was seriously considered for this very show, I believe.
  • K2rayK2ray Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kromm wrote: »
    Pretty funny considering that her husband works for SImon, and she herself was seriously considered for this very show, I believe.

Mariah's husband also works for NBC (she would have seen the NBC upfront Voice spot) where and I believe would be more interested in a chair position on The Voice when they switch coaches in the Spring next year.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    I think Britney will get either Niki Minaj or Gwen Stafani since they are both close friends :D
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ablahh wrote: »
    Simon Cowell: Mariah Carey (take 2)
    Britney Spears: Nicki Minaj
    Demi Lovato: Selena Gomez
    LA Reid: Justin Bieber

Selena & Bieber on the same show (even if not together) would be a brilliant story for the press. I think that's probably the best suggestion here for the helpers.

Although One Direction do seem like a possibility for Simon - the only issue is how many of them and which ones?! Maybe L.A could have Mariah (they've worked together a lot, he might be signing her to Epic). I think Selena, Bieber and 1D might be too many teen helpers for one show! :D
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LA might have Rihanna again
    Simon could have Leona or Paula returning as a helper
    Britney and Madonna?
    Demi and Selena
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britney - Pharell Williams or Adele.
    Demi - Miley Cyrus.
    LA - Pink.
    Simon - Katy Perry.
  • 5thinbetweener5thinbetweener Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cm1992 wrote: »
    Britney - Pharell Williams or Adele.
    Demi - Miley Cyrus.
    LA - Pink.
    Simon - Katy Perry.

Bit of a strange combo isn't it?
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britney - Nicki Minaj/Madonna
    LA - Usher/Justin Bieber
    Demi - Selena Gomez
    Simon - 1D/Leona/Mariah
  • CinnamonBrickCinnamonBrick Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Britney - K Fed (They've reconciled)
    Simon - Sinitta (The whole X Factor US is just a way of launching Sinitta's US career)
    LA Reid - Who actually cares?
    Demi - Selena (So they can hit on the cute boys and do each others hair and paint each others nails)
  • Starzz123Starzz123 Posts: 1,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britney - K Fed (They've reconciled)
    Simon - Sinitta (The whole X Factor US is just a way of launching Sinitta's US career)
    LA Reid - Who actually cares?
    Demi - Selena (So they can hit on the cute boys and do each others hair and paint each others nails)

LOL :D
  • brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Gwen Stefani might be with Britney. They're apparently pretty good pals and No Doubt are embarking on their comeback.