Myleene's ex wants the house

Comments

• i4ui4u Posts: 54,924
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    So, seeing as you don't like her then there isn't a problem with her ex husband trying to screw her over then? Should only people we like get fair divorce settlements then? :confused:

She could be screwing him over...originally they'd settled on him taking £1.3m from the marriage now she wants to reduce it to less than a million, while keeping another £12m for herself.
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    There is something a bit off about him. He has a chequered history behind him as well.

They were together for a long time and then within months of the wedding it's all over. Even if relations are not good between him and Myleene, he still has two daughters to consider but is coming across as somebody who isn't really very bothered.

All the better for Myleene to cut her ties rather than quibble over what is loose change for her.
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    She could be screwing him over...originally they'd settled on him taking £1.3m from the marriage now she wants to reduce it to less than a million, while keeping another £12m for herself.

Agreed.
    A lot of her fortune was made after she left the jungle. She really milked it after Gray impregnated her allegedly on the same night she left the jungle. No doubt Gray was at home minding the children whilst she worked.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »

And you know that for sure? The article says that he was getting half of the proceeds of the house. The fact it sold for less than the original asking price means his half is less than the thought it would be. How is that her screwing him over?
  • MurraymarMurraymar Posts: 4,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think there is something very fishy here. It really doesn't add up
  • zooooooooooooozooooooooooooo Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RyJa wrote: »
    What a charmer - he and my ex husband should get together to go over how hard done by they are - both a pair of *****

Yeah and you and Myleene could get together and say how hard done by you are:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Murraymar wrote: »
    I think there is something very fishy here. It really doesn't add up

Like what?
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah and you and Myleene could get together and say how hard done by you are:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Unfortunately for me though, I don't have £12 million in the bank :(

Poor bloke, dumping his wife and two kids. Yes, he's a real charmer.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RyJa wrote: »
    Unfortunately for me though, I don't have £12 million in the bank :(

Poor bloke, dumping his wife and two kids. Yes, he's a real charmer.

Two sides to every story.
  • GabriellaGabriella Posts: 997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He deserves it all. Myleene must have been a total chore to be with.
  • GabriellaGabriella Posts: 997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    notfussy wrote: »
    Doesn't care about screwing his daughters over either, then.
    Wonderful individual.

Actually, he may have dumped Myleene but not his kids and see's them a lot. Myleene has more than enough without this money, the kids will not go without and I'm sure if he got the money it would go towards his daughts upbringing. He put up with her for yrs and deserves every penny. She is a shallow, talentless self-obsessed bint and uses her kids all the time for set-up photos with papers while she's out. That is being a bad Mother imo.
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    And you know that for sure? The article says that he was getting half of the proceeds of the house. The fact it sold for less than the original asking price means his half is less than the thought it would be. How is that her screwing him over?

And you know it's not for sure?

Here's a picture of the property The Mail and other papers said was valued at £2.5m last year. Last year it was said to have been bought in 2009 for £2.14m now it is said it only cost £1.2m.

Here's a very similar property ;) in Cuffley, which looks remarkably similar to the one in The Mail, that sold for a mere £580,000 in Oct 2008.

And to confuse you even more, there's this drawing and design.
  • Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have thought that he might be a gold digger ... so she should make sure he doesn't get anything other than what he deserves.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gabriella wrote: »
    He deserves it all. Myleene must have been a total chore to be with.

He did get a lot of stuff to compensate for that ...
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He put up with her for yrs and deserves every penny. She is a shallow, talentless self-obsessed bint and uses her kids all the time for set-up photos with papers while she's out.

I wouldn't say talentless, she can bang a tune out on a piano ?
    Although not in a way that makes money, like modelling clothes, wandering about in a bikini and getting paid a few hundred quid for a few seconds work, pressing a button on a Saturday night.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't say talentless, she can bang a tune out on a piano ?
    Although not in a way that makes money, like modelling clothes, wandering about in a bikini and getting paid a few hundred quid for a few seconds work, pressing a button on a Saturday night.

She seems nice and is a pretty woman and I do think she loves her children which is more than can be said for Mr Gold Digger :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Actually, he may have dumped Myleene but not his kids and see's them a lot. Myleene has more than enough without this money, the kids will not go without and I'm sure if he got the money it would go towards his daughts upbringing. He put up with her for yrs and deserves every penny. She is a shallow, talentless self-obsessed bint and uses her kids all the time for set-up photos with papers while she's out. That is being a bad Mother imo.

He moved out, she moved out, leaving the property empty?

And in her poverty she struggled to meet the rent on a £8,000 a month house, the cad.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pandora 9 wrote: »
    She seems nice and is a pretty woman and I do think she loves her children which is more than can be said for Mr Gold Digger :rolleyes:

How do you know he doesn't love his children?

He's not papped with them - but that proves nothing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How do you know he doesn't love his children.:confused: Absolute rubbish,..just because he doesn't stage photo/pap shoots with them doesn't mean he doesn't love them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do you know he doesn't love his children.:confused: Absolute rubbish,..just because he doesn't stage photo/pap shoots with them doesn't mean he doesn't love them.

IF he loved his children he wouldn't have left them imho
  • workhorseworkhorse Posts: 2,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    workhorse wrote: »
    I suppose you could say they both have maintained their dignity by not making it public.so I wouldn't believe what the paper claims as how would they know as neither party has spoke to them about it.

no one has disagreed so therefore the story is fiction in regards to what he/she wants.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He left her - not them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You can love your children but not love their mother. Surely you are not advocating a couple stay together because of the children. This in my opinion can do MORE damage than good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He left her - not them.

Yes but he could have worked it out if he wanted. I think this is a case of a man feeling his wife earns more than him and he didn't like being second fiddle.
  • jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SCREW HIM

shouldn't get a penny the bloody gold digger
    :mad: