Options

Katie Price with 5th Child

Comments

• Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excitingly we finally have a location for Jett's birth, Aix-en-Provence. Perhaps one of the papers could arrange to interview the staff about their recollections, I'm sure Katie must have been a memorable patient. http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a585317/katie-price-kieran-hayler-cheated-while-i-was-in-hospital-bed.html

(Only joking, patient confidentiality and all that, but should give some scope for fact-checking.)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Excitingly we finally have a location for Jett's birth, Aix-en-Provence. Perhaps one of the papers could arrange to interview the staff about their recollections, I'm sure Katie must have been a memorable patient. http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a585317/katie-price-kieran-hayler-cheated-while-i-was-in-hospital-bed.html

(Only joking, patient confidentiality and all that, but should give some scope for fact-checking.)

Or perhaps someone could just pop in and confirm if any of the staff speak English? :-)
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would make sense, Bela, if she'd actually kicked Kieron out and was divorcing him as she stated she would.

To be fair, Pip, I don't think making sense was top of anyone's priorities here. It was just a cheap-as-chips promo for more cheap-as-chips coma-inducing 'revelations'. :)
  • Options
    graculasgraculas Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »

Aix en Provence Hospital has a one star review from a man who had a horrible time in the Emergency department and thinks that you have to be on the point of death before they take much notice of you.
  • Options
    PerfumedDivaPerfumedDiva Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    graculas wrote: »
    Aix en Provence Hospital has a one star review from a man who had a horrible time in the Emergency department and thinks that you have to be on the point of death before they take much notice of you.

Personally I'm still a bit sceptical that Jett was born abroad. He didn't have a passport when she went to Oz a few weeks after his birth and yet he managed to get into the UK after allegedly being born abroad.. She said it was on a private jet, but even then you do need passports.

I don't think one man leaving a one star review means KP's story is true.
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I'm still a bit sceptical that Jett was born abroad. He didn't have a passport when she went to Oz a few weeks after his birth and yet he managed to get into the UK after allegedly being born abroad.. She said it was on a private jet, but even then you do need passports.

I don't think one man leaving a one star review means KP's story is true.

I thought a FM on the old KP thread posted a perfectly logical explanation re: the passport for the baby a few weeks ago? If memory serves me correctly, the post was danced around and ignored. To my understanding, Jett actually didn't need or require the literal purple UK passport, but paper work, that the relevant authorities in France and KP's insurance company provided, were ample enough to let the infant finally depart France and enter the UK, legally.

And whilst one persons bad review doesn't prove KP's story, it does show that she isn't the only one who has had a less than positive experience with said hospital.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    I thought a FM on the old KP thread posted a perfectly logical explanation re: the passport for the baby a few weeks ago. If memory serves me correctly the post was danced around and ignored. To my understanding, Jett actually didn't need or require the literal purple UK passport, but paper work, that the authorities in France and KP's insuance company provided were ample enough to let the infant finally leave the country, legally.

And whilst one persons bad review doesn't prove KP's story, it does show that not everyone has had a positive experience with said hospital.

I don't think that is quite true, no-one can enter the UK or any country without a valid passport - and this includes babies. However, with Jett's British birth certificate, which they will have had as his birth will have been registered, it is possible to get an emergency passport within 24 hours or less at the British consulate. Both parents have to sign of course to show they are both in agreement and Jett isn't being removed from the country against one of the parent's will. The insurance company has nothing to do with it.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she'd have just said "Look - I'm 35, biological clock ticking, want a large family, hard to find a man who won't use you when you're Katie Price, the Argentinian wouldn't give me a baby so I hastily married a buff random and we got on with it. The random is still single in his head but that's the chance you take when you employ a companion sperm donor"...would people really have hated her? No need for all this smoke and mirrors.
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    I don't think that is quite true, no-one can enter the UK or any country without a valid passport - and this includes babies. However, with Jett's British birth certificate, which they will have had as his birth will have been registered, it is possible to get an emergency passport within 24 hours or less at the British consulate. Both parents have to sign of course to show they are both in agreement and Jett isn't being removed from the country against one of the parent's will. The insurance company has nothing to do with it.

Uh- huh. So to me, it would have been a temporary passport, that legally confirmed his DOB/place of birth and a document that was signed by both parents stating same. The actual 'proper' hard copy of his passport, that would allow the baby to travel anywhere else in the future, when a passport is legally required, would have been applied for, through the usual channels, once they got home and settled, I would imagine.

The insurance company can provide essential medical information regarding their clients, to the relevant authorities, I would think. This would help to speed up the legal paper chain in such circumstances.

Absolutely happy and not in the least bit worried to be proved wrong though. Google is our friend!
  • Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrstim wrote: »
    I thought Keiran was an amazing hands on Dad and doing the night feeds at the hospital after she got out ? 😳
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    I thought a FM on the old KP thread posted a perfectly logical explanation re: the passport for the baby a few weeks ago? If memory serves me correctly, the post was danced around and ignored. To my understanding, Jett actually didn't need or require the literal purple UK passport, but paper work, that the relevant authorities in France and KP's insurance company provided, were ample enough to let the infant finally depart France and enter the UK, legally.

And whilst one persons bad review doesn't prove KP's story, it does show that she isn't the only one who has had a less than positive experience with said hospital.

It's an Emergency travel document.

What an emergency travel document does
    An emergency travel document allows you to leave the country you’re in and travel to your destination via a maximum of 5 countries.

However, once home Katie would need to apply for Jett to have passport for future travel in the normal way.

ETA: I didn't quote Mrstims post.:confused:
  • Options
    Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As there are six hospitals in and around Aix en Provence, the Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies could have been screaming "Aqua" at any of them. On the other hand.......maybe not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's an Emergency travel document.

What an emergency travel document does
    An emergency travel document allows you to leave the country you’re in and travel to your destination via a maximum of 5 countries.

However, once home Katie would need to apply for Jett to have passport for future travel in the normal way.

ETA: I didn't quote Mrstims post.:confused:

A friend of mine was allowed back onto the ferry home from France using his driving licence. The friend he was with just had to sign a declaration stating he was who he said he was. Obviously, it's a little different with a newborn but travel docs could be easily arranged providing they had the birth certificate and mum was a British citizen.

Although I wouldn't want to leave my new born baby and fly to the other side of the world, with Jet's health issues at birth it was probably safest not to take him on a long haul flight at such a young age.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh and on the subject of Jet's birth, the Daily Mail quotes her as saying Kieran avoided visiting her in the hospital blaming a shoulder injury. I'm sure she previously stated Kieran was very supportive, however, doing night feeds at the hospital etc... More contradictions from Miss Price!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and on the subject of Jet's birth, the Daily Mail quotes her as saying Kieran avoided visiting her in the hospital blaming a shoulder injury. I'm sure she previously stated Kieran was very supportive, however, doing night feeds at the hospital etc... More contradictions from Miss Price!

She should make notes, she's always contradicting herself! As someone pointed out she said she travelled at 8 months pregnant but after 5 weeks bed rest Jett was born prem - I'm not expert but I have got 3 kids and I'm pretty sure 8 months + 5 weeks is 9 months = full term.
  • Options
    notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't she spotted in Tesco whilst still supposed to be abroad?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    As there are six hospitals in and around Aix en Provence, the Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies could have been screaming "Aqua" at any of them. On the other hand.......maybe not.

So she is still being suitably vague.

Perhaps she has finally realised that the story sounded a bit far fetched and people are starting to question its veracity in light of the Keiran affair/sex addiction clinic/I-hate-him-but-he-still-lives-with-me debacle.

It's so weird how she's selling a kiss and tell on someone she's still with and who still lives with her. It's just really odd.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    notfussy wrote: »
    Wasn't she spotted in Tesco whilst still supposed to be abroad?

Yes. During the time she was allegedly tweeting from the South of France and was "in a foreign hospital on bed rest" she was photographed, oddly enough with Jane Pountney, doing a shop in a Tesco in Sussex.
  • Options
    notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. During the time she was allegedly tweeting from the South of France and was "in a foreign hospital on bed rest" she was photographed, oddly enough with Jane Pountney, doing a shop in a Tesco in Sussex.

Yup, Broadbridge Heath one
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mrstim wrote: »
    She should make notes, she's always contradicting herself! As someone pointed out she said she travelled at 8 months pregnant but after 5 weeks bed rest Jett was born prem - I'm not expert but I have got 3 kids and I'm pretty sure 8 months + 5 weeks is 9 months = full term.

Perhaps she could hire someone to help her keep track? I'm not a mother but I'm pretty sure you're spot on with your maths! :-)
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has done quite a hatchet job on kieron in that sun article.
    Why ? I don't understand why she is continuing to trash him yet is living with him.It doesn't make sense.Either she has forgiven him and needs to move on or she needs to tell him to pack his bags and go . I can't get my head round this to be honest,I really can't .Why does she keep degrading him .
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    Why ? I don't understand why she is continuing to trash him yet is living with him.It doesn't make sense.Either she has forgiven him and needs to move on or she needs to tell him to pack his bags and go . I can't get my head round this to be honest,I really can't .Why does she keep degrading him .

Absolutely. Two choices after an affair. Split up or get through it and move on. To have this halfway house situation where they are neither together or apart really could not be more unhealthy
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Absolutely. Two choices after an affair. Split up or get through it and move on. To have this halfway house situation where they are neither together or apart really could not be more unhealthy

That's what I mean blondie. I just don't get it . I thought the baby would take priority and she would stop this for now . It can't be healthy. Kieron can't be in on it either because nobody would agree to that kind of huniliation, would they .
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's what I mean blondie. I just don't get it . I thought the baby would take priority and she would stop this for now . It can't be healthy. Kieron can't be in on it either because nobody would agree to that kind of huniliation, would they .

£££££££££££££££££££££££ is the only answer but, even if he is being paid handsomely, can it really be worth it? She might as well have cut his nuts off and worn them as a necklace
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Perhaps it's about control polli? If she decided to end the marriage now who'd blame her when she's painted him as a total slimeball. If she wanted a healthy long term future with him then keeping quiet and going to counselling together to explore what had gone wrong seems a better way forward. Neither Jane or Chrissy were likely to sell a k&t so there was no need for any of it to be made public other than to win sympathy for Katie and make some money. The Sun have fulfilled one part but the other has rather backfired because she doesn't know when to stop.

Good to see you posting again :)
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    £££££££££££££££££££££££ is the only answer but, even if he is being paid handsomely, can it really be worth it? She might as well have cut his nuts off and worn them as a necklace

Any action around the Portland Hospital tonight?
This discussion has been closed.