Options

Kerry Katona marriage in trouble?

Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/412939/Kerry-Katona-third-marriage-fears-hubby-George-Kay-steroids-crazy-meltdown

Who'd have thought it? A bankrupt ex druggie and a roid rage sufferer are not finding married life a bed of roses apparently :o

*Disclaimer, it's The Star so probably completely made up but who knows

Comments

• Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm more shocked that she planned a holiday to Cape Verde... Holiday from what? And what is she even earning?

Also Croft keeps taking her to court for custody of their 2 kids. What a life them poor kiddies face
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/412939/Kerry-Katona-third-marriage-fears-hubby-George-Kay-steroids-crazy-meltdown

Who'd have thought it? A bankrupt ex druggie and a roid rage sufferer are not finding married life a bed of roses apparently :o

It's shocking.
    If the Romeo and Juliet of zelebdom can't make it work, what hope is there for us mere mortals?
    It could be a nice little money-spinner for them though.
    Just imagine how many Mag articles they'll be able to get out of it
    " Kerry's heartbreak over her failing marriage "
    " Kerry's joy as she and whathisface get back together"
    " Kerry and thingy invite us to share their delight as they celebrate their 2 day anniversary "
    " Kerry decides to cement her marriage by renewing her marriage vows and trying for baby number 47 ".
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Or is it because she has been out of the headlines and wants to get some more publicity and cash without having to work for it?
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just don't understand where she gets the money from to fund all these lavish holidays and her extravagant lifestyle. She hasn't been on TV or in the press much lately has she? I wish somebody could explain to me how she does it.

That aside she doesn't have a good track record with men. She always seems to pick the wrong ones. I know she has mental health problems and it sounds like her current partner has problems as well. Life must be a roller coaster for her children.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Selling stories before Christmas makes me think she didn't get the front cover of OK this year.

Azura has correctly listed the upcoming mag headlines.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's shocking.
    If the Romeo and Juliet of zelebdom can't make it work, what hope is there for us mere mortals?
    It could be a nice little money-spinner for them though.
    Just imagine how many Mag articles they'll be able to get out of it
    " Kerry's heartbreak over her failing marriage "
    " Kerry's joy as she and whathisface get back together"
    " Kerry and thingy invite us to share their delight as they celebrate their 2 day anniversary "
    " Kerry decides to cement her marriage by renewing her marriage vows and trying for baby number 47 ".

You might have missed out the bits where she puts on and loses 10 stone but apart from that, I reckon you're spot on
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You might have missed out the bits where she puts on and loses 10 stone but apart from that, I reckon you're spot on

:blush:
    You're right.
    How could I have forgotten the endless opportunities for Kerry to be papped in the local park, doing her exercises in a boobtube and hotpants, or running along a beach in a bikini 12 sizes too small for her?

If Kerry hasn't won this year's zeleb sweepstake to be the face of the OK Christmas special, I wonder which desperate OMW is this year's lucky loser?
  • Options
    GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was never going to last, he's just another bloke that can get her on the front of Ok! I'll give it 6 months tops and thats being generous.

Surely people can't be that desperate to pay money to go to an Atomic Kitten concert to fund Kerry's holidays.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    GracieL wrote: »
    Surely people can't be that desperate to pay money to go to an Atomic Kitten concert to fund Kerry's holidays.

I hear somewhere that the Atomic Kitten concert was cancelled last month. :D
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=haphash;75836905]I just don't understand where she gets the money from to fund all these lavish holidays and her extravagant lifestyle. She hasn't been on TV or in the press much lately has she? I wish somebody could explain to me how she does it.

That aside she doesn't have a good track record with men. She always seems to pick the wrong ones. I know she has mental health problems and it sounds like her current partner has problems as well. Life must be a roller coaster for her children.[/QUOTE]Same place as all the other zeleb dregs who flog their family holidays. The magazines pay for them to go in order to get an "exclusive" interview and photo shoot.
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kerry, 34, feared the ex-rugby league player was becoming “disorientated” and *talking “nonsense”
    Something stupid like "I love you"
    Some of us drink too much and come back with a tattoo. He comes back with a celebrity so half-witted she could drown in three inches of bath water.
  • Options
    smilliekyliesmilliekylie Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well according to Kerry, Atomic Kitten are making a comeback in 2015, with new album and tour :o

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a609856/atomic-kitten-to-release-new-music-in-2015-says-kerry-katona.html#~oX90NJ9ovBUZSK

No idea who would fund this as the tour they were part of, with All Saints, collapsed and was cancelled due to poor ticket sales

http://www.clickmusic.com/news/article/all-saints-atomic-kitten-let-loose-tour-cancelled-after-poor-ticket-sales

If they can't make it with a bigger band in the lineup such as All Saints, why does she think this would sell ???
  • Options
    GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    I hear somewhere that the Atomic Kitten concert was cancelled last month. :D

Lol that doesn't surprise me! it must have been because either Natasha popping out sprog #4 or low ticket sales, I'm guessing the latter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Friend post on Facebook;

Watch Lorraine on itv, was interview atomic kitten, Kerry katona look bit weird, don't know whether she on drug something, she look bit of hypo!!!!!!
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew something was wrong when she said another baby will bring them closer together,what's up,didn't the one you had a few months ago bring you close enough..or do you mean the money you'll get from OK mag will bring you closer together...Sorry,but she's nothing but an attention seeking,money grabbing parasite.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she should give ladies a whirl?

She might have better luck.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »

:D you could be right.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »

Don't out ideas into her head otherwise she'll have another 57 years worth of stories to tell OK about
  • Options
    Sunset DaleSunset Dale Posts: 1,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She should concentrate on her children, and not keep going from man to man popping out kids.

She's allowed a life, but she always makes such bad choices.
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

Or OK did. Issue rumour at weekend so that their magazine has traction for sales on Tuesday. It is standard modus operandi.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    2 months?! I have bags of crisps older than that :D
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This cretinous parasite will never change. It'll all go tits up with 'our George' and the 1st bloke to come along and buy her a bag of chips and give her a quickie in the backseat of his cortina will be hubby number 4.

Meanwhile, she remains a serial bankrupt who flaunts her lifestyle with a series of holiday photoshoots in the trash mags ad nauseam. & she wonders why people give her short shrift.

It makes no odds to me if she married Charles Bronson and was snorting 15 tonnes of colombian marching powder every day - but there are 5 kids embroiled in her sorry excuse of a life.

I just hope she doesn't conceive another innocent life to inflict her nonsense on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    She seemed happy last night, stuffing her face with curry on the Phillip Schofield Text Santa 24 thing.