Options

Gary Knows What He's Doing

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    :confused:

he's had that smirk as long as I can remember .
    The Buddy Holly Story :

https://d2nh4f9cbhlobh.cloudfront.net/_uploads/galleries/29486/buddy_holly_story_2.jpg

Thats called a smile.
  • Options
    melloncollie06melloncollie06 Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a total wind up merchant and I think it's hilarious!
    He's found a way of playing a game and getting all the other housemates to show just how narky they can all get without resorting to bitchiness and being nasty to people!

If they had any sense, they'd laugh along with him cos what he's doing is harmless lol
  • Options
    roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    I've seen it too many times now , he has certain routines for annoying people , he may be hard of hearing but he also keeps interrupting with "What ?? Say again " over and over , then it's : "That doesn't make sense " , then when they've explained it again its "No I meant the other thing " then its " What??" again ...

and so on , and you can see the glee on his face after the person has become so frustrated that they just have to walk away .

Good for him........
  • Options
    Sandra_BainbridSandra_Bainbrid Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    He is a total wind up merchant and I think it's hilarious!
    He's found a way of playing a game and getting all the other housemates to show just how narky they can all get without resorting to bitchiness and being nasty to people!

If they had any sense, they'd laugh along with him cos what he's doing is harmless lol
    Great summary. He is hilarious. Gary to win
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'What', 'what'. What followed by a Goose Hoooonk:D

I might or might not not like to be in there with him, I wouldn't know until I was, but I do like to see him on my screen and harsh as it may sound, love how he winds up the others.
    He's made the series for me. Totally:)

Ditto.:)

Would love this:D

There is nothing I like more than a good old fashioned goose honk Cran.

Honk Team Gary

:)
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats called a smile.

:confused:
    you're the one that called it a smirk .
  • Options
    Teddybear99Teddybear99 Posts: 6,077
    Forum Member
    I've seen it too many times now , he has certain routines for annoying people , he may be hard of hearing but he also keeps interrupting with "What ?? Say again " over and over , then it's : "That doesn't make sense " , then when they've explained it again its "No I meant the other thing " then its " What??" again ...

and so on , and you can see the glee on his face after the person has become so frustrated that they just have to walk away .

One thing I have noticed that is that he seems particularly hard of hearing when someone is apologising to him. He needs it repeated at least three times. No doubt he has suffered through injury, but I also believe he is a lot brighter than he is given credit for.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    Just proves that Gary is entertaining in every scene he is in.

PLUS. He doesn't go round moaning about other HMs.

What ??
    pugsley wrote: »
    I haven't got a problem with Gary manipulating a situation to his benefit, the rest #James #Dee look like amateurs compared to him, Gary is obviously a very intelligent guy when it suits him.

That makes no sense
    Pitman wrote: »
    he's playing them like a fiddle, the ones that don't realise it and allow themselves to get wound up just show their stupidity *cough* James, Dee,Ricci :p

No I was talking about the other thing .
    Great summary. He is hilarious. Gary to win

What ?? I got a hearing problem !
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    There is nothing I like more than a good old fashioned goose honk Cran.

Honk Team Gary

:)

I'm from America .

• Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    i was on gary's side until last night

i like dee, and could see him intimidating her, he tried to do it to james and got shot down (as much as i dislike james he stands his ground)

he's quite rude and draining - when you have to keep going over your point again and again

Was this when White Dee was leaning over him and saying " Get out of my face" ?