WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Aug 31-1 Sept Spoilers Included

13»

Comments

• mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda begging....BEGGING GM to save her by backdooring Elissa.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda offers her loyalty to GM, and McCrap's and Andy's.

Such an attractive proposal, how can GM resist?

"It's not too late!"
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd is slightly drunk!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda: "She's (Elissa) played you and Aaryn this entire time"

She's talking about herself, because HRH Elissa barely acknowledged GM or Aryan till recently.....
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd is talking about watching Nikki Grahame clips on Youtube!

"I want some bottled water - just drink normal water bitch! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Credit to Amanda for at least trying to negotiate herself out of trouble.

Amanda: "Keeping Elissa in this game is a travesty! Elissa does what Elissa wants to do! She's completely uncontrollable."
  • Rob200696Rob200696 Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    Judd is talking about watching Nikki Grahame clips on Youtube!

"I want some bottled water - just drink normal water bitch! :D

Has anyone got this clip??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa in the backyard working out. Amanda/McCrae in lounge coming up with ideas to try and keep Amanda safe. All others napping.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    Credit to Amanda for at least trying to negotiate herself out of trouble.

Amanda: "Keeping Elissa in this game is a travesty! Elissa does what Elissa wants to do! She's completely uncontrollable."

And Amanda is what..controllable?:confused:
  • AnachronyAnachrony Posts: 2,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    And Amanda is what..controllable?:confused:

Amanda always does exactly what "the house" wants, by definition, because she's also the one who gets to decide what that is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're all playing blackjack, although Amanda seems to have a limited understanding of the rules.
    No game talk.
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was really hoping McCrae would go.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    I was really hoping McCrae would go.

Hopefully he will go during the DE. Anyway, looking forward to Amanda's interview :D
  • BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Hopefully he will go during the DE. Anyway, looking forward to Amanda's interview :D

Is it a full gone conclusion she is going though? All it needs is Elissa to go up and she is safe. This week is exciting.
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badmk wrote: »
    Is it a full gone conclusion she is going though? All it needs is Elissa to go up and she is safe. This week is exciting.

GinaMarie will not put Elissa up. She's stated several times that she won't do it because she knows had Elissa put her on the block last week, that she woudn't be in the house right now. Also, she dislikes Amanda just as much as Elissa does. There's no way she'd keep them both now after making such a big move - it'd instantly kill her game, and despite the act, she isn't that stupid.

I think Elissa and GinaMarie have a secret alliance. Elissa's told her several times to play it cool. She's told her to keep close to the boys and keep throwing it in conversations that they're not really close, but she's just returning the favour to Elissa for last week.

Spencer nominated himself to go up as the replacement yesterday, so I doubt that will change now.

McCrae won't go in the double eviction, though - Elissa will. If Judd wins HoH, I can't see him turning on his alliance, he seems to trust Andy so much for some reason, and GinaMarie can't play for HoH.

Everyone else wants Elissa gone, they have planned to get her out if it's a double, said they want her gone before the survivor of Amanda/McCrae, so unless she wins HoH or Veto, she'll be following Amanda right out the door, I'm afraid.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    GinaMarie will not put Elissa up. She's stated several times that she won't do it because she knows had Elissa put her on the block last week, that she woudn't be in the house right now. Also, she dislikes Amanda just as much as Elissa does. There's no way she'd keep them both now after making such a big move - it'd instantly kill her game, and despite the act, she isn't that stupid.

I think Elissa and GinaMarie have a secret alliance. Elissa's told her several times to play it cool. She's told her to keep close to the boys and keep throwing it in conversations that they're not really close, but she's just returning the favour to Elissa for last week.

Spencer nominated himself to go up as the replacement yesterday, so I doubt that will change now.

McCrae won't go in the double eviction, though - Elissa will. If Judd wins HoH, I can't see him turning on his alliance, he seems to trust Andy so much for some reason, and GinaMarie can't play for HoH.

Everyone else wants Elissa gone, they have planned to get her out if it's a double, said they want her gone before the survivor of Amanda/McCrae, so unless she wins HoH or Veto, she'll be following Amanda right out the door, I'm afraid.

The DE HoH will be Before / After I think.

Veto will probs be clown shoe type which Elissa could win.

Andy / Elissa / McCrae / Judd all in danger of going after Amanda. Probs Elissa / McCrae most. GM / Spencer only 2 set for final 5 I think.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see Elissa winning Veto. Probably not HOH as she never does well in the mental comps, particularly under the time constraints of live shows.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want her to win HoH just so she can put up Amanda and Andy like she wants. Weirdly, is want Andy gone over Amanda. He's driven me to that point.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    People are saying Amanda has diamond PoV?

Tell me its NOT true :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda has no diamond PoV. She is out.

Elissa looking like the next one out in DE.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The plan to get Elissa out in the double eviction was on the basis that McCrae went in the first eviction. But since McCrae won veto and is therefore safe he is the target for double eviction unless he wins veto again.
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    The DE HoH will be Before / After I think.

Veto will probs be clown shoe type which Elissa could win.

Andy / Elissa / McCrae / Judd all in danger of going after Amanda. Probs Elissa / McCrae most. GM / Spencer only 2 set for final 5 I think.

I agree that GinaMarie and Spencer are safe this week.

Andy, Spencer and McCrae will go after Elissa, but if she wins Veto, they'll get Judd out.
    Elissa will go after McCrae, if he wins Veto, she'll probably try to get Andy out. To be honest, her best move right now is to get Andy out, so if she wins HoH, I'll be rooting for McCrae to win the Veto.
    Judd, who knows? I don't know what he's truly thinking. I think he really trusts Andy, and I think this alliance will see him lose the game, just like before. Two chances and he's repeating the same mistakes. He'll listen to the alliance and probably evict Elissa, but if he's wary, he may go for McCrae and put one of his alliance up as a pawn?

If Judd listens to his alliance and evicts Elissa, he won't be getting my support. It'll be pure stupidity on his part and he'll be following Elissa straight out the door. Which leaves me with no choice but to cheer on GinaMarie. Pretty awful choices left once Elissa and Judd go... The rest don't deserve to win.

Either way, GinaMarie and Spencer will sail through this double eviction.
    Redmond wrote: »
    The plan to get Elissa out in the double eviction was on the basis that McCrae went in the first eviction. But since McCrae won veto and is therefore safe he is the target for double eviction unless he wins veto again.

Ah, that's good to hear, but I don't know if Andy and Spencer would go for that. Surely it'd be better for them - especially Andy - to get Elissa out over McCrae? They've been with McCrae since the start, so it'd be good for them to keep him around. Not sure Andy's dumb enough to get rid of McCrae when McCrae is never gonna be gunning for him. Elissa, on the other hand, already is...