Options

JJ2. Complete No Mark and a Bloody embarrassment.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
Forum Member
✭✭
Seriously, what does this guy offer. Zero. Has studied John James from the outside, purchased the same clothes and completely embarrasses himself ( and me ) by wearing a vest, tracksuit bottoms, and an ill fitting hat at the exact same time as John James does. The difference being that John James carries it of well and this plonker looks like a cardboard cut out ****. Shudder. :eek::o

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like him so far, but I don't like to form an opinion on them till they have been in at least 2-3 weeks. I want JJ1 to stay but I would be interested to see how JJ develops if JJ1 goes home tomorrow, he could get more interesting then.
  • Options
    PhoebicaPhoebica Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he has been embarrassing, I quite like him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 193
    Forum Member
    I think he needs to try and mix with the others and not get caught up in the John James/Josie rubbish , he is just looking like some kind of gooseberry!
  • Options
    STUPID CUPIDSTUPID CUPID Posts: 2,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The last thing the house needed was a clone of JJ.
    Everything right down from the clothes to his name and the fact that he hardly mixes with the other hms.
    He is a pointless hm.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    he is probably as pointless as dave and ben and steve, But he is cute to look at so he might as well strut around topless in tight sweat pants to keep the hotness stakes up
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His copycat style of John James is somewhat disturbing and very bizarre....why would any mortal wish to model themselves on that Aussie wazzock!!:confused:

Despite the above,however,he is just very dull:yawn:
  • Options
    kirstylouise666kirstylouise666 Posts: 6,959
    Forum Member
    He told Josie and John James that they're favourites to win, I suppose that is why he is hanging around with them then ? He's dull, hope he doesn't make it to the final
  • Options
    nerf666nerf666 Posts: 9,029
    Forum Member
    Dull, duller and dullest (aka JJJJJ) are very boring.
  • Options
    p381p381 Posts: 5,936
    Forum Member
    JJ2, along with Laura have been complete wastes of HM's! :mad:
    Let's hope BB do something right tomorrow and put Joel in.
  • Options
    Almira GAlmira G Posts: 18,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Podling wrote: »
    His copycat style of John James is somewhat disturbing and very bizarre....why would any mortal wish to model themselves on that Aussie wazzock!!:confused:

Despite the above,however,he is just very dull:yawn:

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    katkimkatkim Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had high hopes for him since he seemed to be onto Josie - not he's just another non-entity in the house.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The last thing the house needed was a clone of JJ.
    Everything right down from the clothes to his name and the fact that he hardly mixes with the other hms.
    He is a pointless hm.

Agreed. It's ridiculous. John James, whether you love him or hate him, is an individual and a stand out. As well are the rest of the housemates in there. They all have a uniqueness. This guy is vapid and totally devoid of a distinct personality. Don't waste our time any more Endemol. Keep out the no mark housemates and stick with what you have. They are all gold in there, and you are ruining it for us.
  • Options
    027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So far, he seems like a carbon copy of John James, just with a very, very annoying voice. I don't know why they sent in someone exactly the same as him when he's probably going to be sticking round all series anyway. Couldn't we have had a decent looking candidate with a different personality, or is it necessary for them to be exactly the same?