Magaluf video shows 'British' girl performing sex acts on 20+ men for free drink

Comments

• WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks. I'll get back to you...

:D
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. I'll get back to you...

:D

I look forward to it with anticipation! ;-) :D
  • nataliannatalian Posts: 4,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well not quite. ^_^

Depending how generous I am feeling you can have a packet of pork scratchings or a pickled egg!

I cannot say fairer than that! :D

I hope that's a genuine offer. Otherwise we will have to wheel out that no win no fee (if you lose you pay in kind) compensation business that got started a bit further up the thread.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    natalian wrote: »
    I hope that's a genuine offer. Otherwise we will have to wheel out that no win no fee (if you lose you pay in kind) compensation business that got started a bit further up the thread.

Don't believe a word of it! A glass of tap water if you're lucky? Mmm true....... :kitty:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/magaluf-bar-teenage-girl-performed-3912744

Good news.

The bar has been closed down for 12 months with the bar owner and Carnage fined.
  • Regis MagnaeRegis Magnae Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    anne_666 wrote: »
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/magaluf-bar-teenage-girl-performed-3912744

Good news.

The bar has been closed down for 12 months with the bar owner and Carnage fined.

Meh, they won the infamy lottery.
  • sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Good news.

My fella was telling me about this earlier. He said they can appeal edit him 14 days I think. The politicians over there are going mental over this, really clamping down on this kind of stuff.
  • DadDancerDadDancer Posts: 3,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sarahj1986 wrote: »
    My fella was telling me about this earlier. He said they can appeal edit him 14 days I think. The politicians over there are going mental over this, really clamping down on this kind of stuff.

this seems to be happening to a number of these clubbing/ young person party resorts. The police and authorities start clamping down on these things and before you know it they turn into a family resorts with loads of big all inclusive hotels.This has happened to Faliraki in Rhodes and Kardamena in Kos for example. The days of the club 18-30 holiday could be numbered as the puritans start taking over.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DadDancer wrote: »
    this seems to be happening to a number of these clubbing/ young person party resorts. The police and authorities start clamping down on these things and before you know it they turn into a family resorts with loads of big all inclusive hotels.This has happened to Faliraki in Rhodes and Kardamena in Kos for example. The days of the club 18-30 holiday could be numbered as the puritans start taking over.

Oh dear! :D:D
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear! :D:D

I know what he means.

Gone are the days when an innocent young girl could enjoy herself in public by simply sucking on 24 complete stranger's cocks. :cry:

Mary Whitehouse has won. :D
  • StigglesStiggles Posts: 9,618
    Forum Member

Faliraki is as bad as ever!!! As are places like kavos and malia.

Do remember these places first started out as family resorts. Like when we used to go too kavos as a family years back. Hooligans sadly ruined it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know what he means.

Gone are the days when an innocent young girl could enjoy herself in public by simply sucking on 24 complete stranger's cocks. :cry:

Mary Whitehouse has won. :D

but I am not just talking about sex games and this one incident. There could be restrictions on the music levels, number of bars allowed in the area, cheap booze etc
    This can leave a place like this as ghost town.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stiggles wrote: »
    Faliraki is as bad as ever!!! As are places like kavos and malia.

Do remember these places first started out as family resorts. Like when we used to go too kavos as a family years back. Hooligans sadly ruined it.

This is not true at all as i went there for a family holiday a couple of weeks ago. It had changed beyond recognition from when i went in 2001. There's about a quarter of the bars there used to be, about 2 nightclubs and rest were all family bars with comfy chairs. There was no club 18-30 and i only saw one organised bar crawl the whole time we were there. It's more of an all inclusive family resort now.

This report from a few years back also confirms this:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/decline-faliraki-after-10-year-clean-up-2103167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    but I am not just talking about sex games and this one incident. There could be restrictions on the music levels, number of bars allowed in the area, cheap booze etc
    This can leave a place like this as ghost town.

A ridiculous and unfounded statement. Then you do on to say the opposite.:confused:

This is not true at all as i went there for a family holiday a couple of weeks ago. It had changed beyond recognition from when i went in 2001. There's about a quarter of the bars there used to be, about 2 nightclubs and rest were all family bars with comfy chairs. There was no club 18-30 and i only saw one organised bar crawl the whole time we were there. It's more of an all inclusive family resort now.

This report from a few years back also confirms this:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/decline-faliraki-after-10-year-clean-up-2103167

Good for them. It's not just the Spanish who are sick to death of drunken hooligans and indecent behaviour.

I gather from your stance on all if this you must have been disappointed.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seemingly not if your next post is applied to this theory.:confused:

Were you disappointed?

well no because i'd done some research and realised that the resort had changed and it would be a good place to go on a family holiday with some low key night life, a nice beach and a high quality all inclusive hotel.
    However if I were back in my youth on a lads holiday i would have been very disappointed. When you consider that on most of these Greek/ Spanish islands that 9 out of 10 resorts are family orientated/ quiet resorts. It does seem a tad unfair that they want to convert the single lively resort into a family resort. This is severely reducing choice for youngsters who want to go on holiday and party and has an element of killjoy about it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha, i see you have re-edited your post anne!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haha, i see you have re-edited your post anne!

Haha modern technology ey?

Anyhow glad you enjoyed your holiday although there are much better places in Rhodes.

As for those pesky young-uns wrecking resorts the locals do have a say in their own country and in the main higher moral standards than the Brits.:D

Tut tut!:kitty:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha modern technology ey? :D

Anyhow glad you enjoyed your holiday although there are much better places in Rhodes.:D

As for the pesky young-uns wrecking resorts the locals do have a say in their own country.

yeah Lindos and Rhodes Town are nicer (although not the beach), but we got a good deal and the hotels are better in Faliraki for that all inclusive family holiday.

I generally think though that 99% of youngsters who go on these type holidays don't cause any trouble. However like most things it is always the minority who spoil it for everyone else and it's the only thing that gets reported by the press.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    natalian wrote: »
    In fairness to the men, it would take an extraordinary amount of willpower for almost any man to decline a blowjob when it is offered so freely.

No it wouldn't require an extraordinary amount of will power most decent guys would find this disgusting doing this in a public place. Most guys have more self respect than this.
    Most guys there managed to resist this creature, in fact one guy on the video at the end was forced in to the act.
    Forum Member
    Personally I would not get my cock out in front of a load of strangers in public, and if I was physically forced to do so for a 'game' I would be f****g furious.

I agree with you I'd never do something like this. In fact the guy who was sexually assaulted at the end should have reported it to the police. However being a young guy he'll probably not feel it's his right to report this sexual assault.
    He'll probably feel ashamed for not being a lad such is the pressure on men these days given the widespead idiotic comments like Natalian.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I would not get my cock out in front of a load of strangers in public, and if I was physically forced to do so for a 'game' I would be f****g furious.

how can someone force you to get your penis out for a game? Anyone who tried this with me would get a hard shove on the chest.....and then a smack if they tried to again.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RegimentUK wrote: »
    I agree with you I'd never do something like this. In fact the guy who was sexually assaulted at the end should have reported it to the police. However being a young guy he'll probably not feel it's his right to report this sexual assault.
    He'll probably feel ashamed for not being a lad such is the pressure on men these days given the widespead idiotic comments like Natalian.

I didn't see any lad being forced to get his penis out near the end.
  • Jean-FrancoisJean-Francois Posts: 2,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RegimentUK wrote: »
    Most guys there managed to resist this creature, in fact one guy on the video at the end was forced in to the act.

How so?
    Was he threatened that he'd be smashed over the head with a sponge if he refused a blow job?
    Forum Member
    Bib #1 - the guy at the end (#24) wasn't consenting - he almost had his trousers forced off him
    BiB #2 - are you able to divulge as I don't think there's much that would be considered worse (assuming it was done in a public place and not behind closed doors)

ETA - just seen your post at the top of the page. Nope, not in the same league. I've seen people having sex in public, not comparable to blowing 24 guys.

Pity he didn't report it, she could be on the sex offenders register for life.

What does "BiB" mean? I've noticed it on a couple of your posts.
    Forum Member
    How so?
    Was he threatened that he'd be smashed over the head with a sponge if he refused a blow job?

Belittling someone sexually assaulted is very ignorant. Not everyone is scum like you.