Comments

• notlurkingnownotlurkingnow Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lovely groom, nightmare bride !!!!
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    SarahJam wrote: »
    Ok the argument about the strip club was awkward.
    Very awkward - but it wasn't down to him were they went.:)

Did like the Thriller bit - the Church looked amazing and a first choice for those Bridesmaid Dress's...result.:p
  • riannerianne Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched tonights episode and I was on tenderhooks! Wasn't sure how it was all going to play out in the end.

I felt sorry for the groom this week, he seemed like a really nice man.

I understand he should have realised his bride wanted her family there when getting married, but she was just so mean!

Didn't like the bride this week or the sister in law. Found them both to be very rude and selfish.:mad:
  • SarahJamSarahJam Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eeeh! I wasn't sure they were going to get married! You are right she was so mean! So was her sister about the bridemaids dresses.

Bride massively overreacted about the tattoo.

But I understand her wanting her family there and not wanting to jump.
  • WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rianne wrote: »
    Just watched tonights episode and I was on tenderhooks! Wasn't sure how it was all going to play out in the end.

I felt sorry for the groom this week, he seemed like a really nice man.

I understand he should have realised his bride wanted her family there when getting married, but she was just so mean!

Didn't like the bride this week or the sister in law. Found them both to be very rude and selfish.:mad:

I thought the groom was being extremely selfish but I agree about the sister-in-law! (Or was it her sister?) Of course the bride wanted to be married in front of her family and friends, isn't that what the ceremony is for? Also no bride wants her hair and makeup to be spoiled. I know that might sound trivial to some, but on that particular day it's important.

I felt quite sorry for the bride on this occasion. The bride has to go through with whatever's planned otherwise they have to pay back the money, which leaves them at the mercy of the groom and the production crew. :o
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ A groom being selfish on Don't Tell the Bride?! It cannot be! :p

I missed the repeat of this latest episode so I'll be off to the iPlayer at some point, it sounds interesting.
  • mrbouffantmrbouffant Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    This bride was a right little madam wasn't she? Her sister wasn't much better - refusing to wear the bridesmaid dress. Methinks the mother didn't say "No" to them enough when they were growing up and now they are a pair of petulant adults.

Feel sorry for the groom. Since he caved in, she is going to walk all over him for the rest of their married life - which, let's face it, will probably not be too long. He should have walked away after she refused to do the parachute jump and cut his losses!
    Forum Member
    SarahJam wrote: »
    Eeeh! I wasn't sure they were going to get married! You are right she was so mean! So was her sister about the bridemaids dresses.

Bride massively overreacted about the tattoo.

But I understand her wanting her family there and not wanting to jump.
    But I think that was before she saw it....all she knew, was that it was on his hand.

And she was right to look annoyed, as she climbed on the Plane, that's what made Kev, stop the Jump....what did Trish say 'his day'.

I liked the Sister.;)
  • topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes the groom was being selfish, but the bride was psycho. She kept mentioning about repucussions and revenge afterwards. That's no way to start married life
  • tco200tco200 Posts: 690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was a horror she was stropping and saying the day was ruined just because she was being picked up early and there was at least 4 separate occasions when she mentioned he will have to live with the consequences

She just seemed nasty and spiteful to me regardless of the daft plane idea
  • DaisyBillDaisyBill Posts: 4,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrbouffant wrote: »
    This bride was a right little madam wasn't she? Her sister wasn't much better - refusing to wear the bridesmaid dress. Methinks the mother didn't say "No" to them enough when they were growing up and now they are a pair of petulant adults.

Feel sorry for the groom. Since he caved in, she is going to walk all over him for the rest of their married life - which, let's face it, will probably not be too long. He should have walked away after she refused to do the parachute jump and cut his losses!

Why should anyone be made to do a parachute jump if they don't want to? It's hardly an essential part of a wedding. She was entitled to be angry about that.
    I agree she shouldn't have been allowed to change her wedding dress though, even though the one he chose wasn't very nice.
  • riannerianne Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This weeks couple was soooo lovely. It's nice to see someone get it fully right and you could see how much they loved each other.

Such a shame about the ending.:cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 221
    Forum Member
    I loved her dress! He somehow got that so right. They really did make me tear up, bittersweet considering the ending. Definitely the best of this season.
  • SarahJamSarahJam Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched the episode and agree it was a lovely wedding. Both bride and groom came across well and seemed so in love. I admit it teared up when he asked his dad to marry them which made the end even more emotional.

The dress was not my kind of dress but she adored it which was lovely!
    Forum Member
    Deviny wrote: »
    I loved her dress! He somehow got that so right. They really did make me tear up, bittersweet considering the ending. Definitely the best of this season.
    He got the Bridesmaids Dresses right to....20 quid each.:eek:

Loved the wedding, totally bonkers, but it was great - but yes, a sad ending.

And Ross the Best Man - was a bit crazy, but I liked how he presented the invitation to Kallie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    I absolutely loved the couple of this week's dont tell the bride. They came across so well and truely in love. Definitely one of my favorite ones ever and the ending was so sad, so nice that he got to be part of their special day.
    Forum Member
    Last one in the series this week, with the Donington Park Wedding.

And it was a good one to end with - Jess & Luke, but I'm amazed the Bridesmaids didn't kill Luke at the Wedding, with all the money they had to spend.:eek: - and the Zoo Trip.:(

Loved the Harley Bikes, which Jess's Dad did too. {I liked the Parents}
    :cool:
    Forum Member
    It was a Christmas one this week {Monday} - good one too, with Darren & Bronte in the Ice Cave.....but what a Coach Trip, 28 hours.:o

And the wrong side of the Mountain.:D
  • topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A new series has started and I didn't notice

Just gonna catch up on Iplayer...
  • toodlepipfornowtoodlepipfornow Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    Is anyone else watching this?

Poor guy! And what a spoilt brat he's marrying.

Hope they'll be very happy, but I have my doubts :(