Options

Hollyoaks - Freddie or Grace

NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
Forum Member
✭✭
Hello all,

For a long time both Freddie and Grace have been my least favourite characters but over the past couple of months Freddie has pulled straight into first place and is now bordering on being my most hated character ever.

Grace has recently worked quite well with Trevor and from the recent waveguide spoilers it looks as if she is on the way to becoming human and a more rounded character.

So my question is... Freddie or Grace. Who would you rather leave? :)

Comments

• Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :o Freddie :o

I like Grace and always have done
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I definitely want Freddie gone he's an awful character and is terribly portrayed. Grace can be either an absolutely awful character or a quite good one with a very good actress to play her so I definitely want
  • Options
    Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Freddie is genuinely one of the worst actors ive ever seen, even Liberty Savage had better acting skills than him (in my opinion)

I hated Grace until recently, she works much better when she isn't acting like a villianous tw*t trying to intimidate the whole village and her scenes with Nana and Trevor (most of the time with him) are pretty decent.
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ownnnn wrote: »
    Freddie is genuinely one of the worst actors ive ever seen, even Liberty Savage had better acting skills than him (in my opinion)

I hated Grace until recently, she works much better when she isn't acting like a villianous tw*t trying to intimidate the whole village and her scenes with Nana and Trevor (most of the time with him) are pretty decent.

Liberty could just about show 1 and a half emotions whilst Freddie only has one.
  • Options
    Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Grace.
    Cannot stand Freddie and his crap acting. Joe is terrible too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Freddie,Prefer Grace over Freddie, Freddie's character is awful and so is the actor, hopefully he leaves soon.
  • Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Freddie! After the E4 episode and everything he did to Joe he's a rather vile person! Grace was damaged and didn't know anything but to react to things the way she did but with Fraser dead she has come out shining specially the comedy side of her.

Freddie's just a nasty peace of work! Can't stand him!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with every comment so far! I don't think it helps that Freddie is also shoved down our throats nearly every episode.
  • Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    Grace times a million. Good actress and becoming a good character. I'm rather excited to see the new spoilers. I think she's much better to watch nowadays.

Freddie, I just can't stand him. I can't stand looking at him anymore. Everytime they go to that stupid family in their house I just feel angry that we lost Martha, Lacey and Callum for them.
  • Options
    ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They could have a fight to the death and grace could beat Freddie up with a dummy's guide to acting, then he could look shocked while reading it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :o:o:o:o:o:o:o.
  • Options
    Tweety PieTweety Pie Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I choose both?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tweety Pie wrote: »
    Can I choose both?

Just the one I am afraid. :p
  • Options
    LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grace has become a lot more likable recently. Freddie is just horrendous.
  • Options
    oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Freddie

At least Tamara Wall can act
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really like Grace now since we've seen some vulnerability and she's been paired with Trevor.
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Since they've started toning down Grace and reducing the amount of kidnappings and murders she threatens other characters with, Freddie has pulled into the lead for me. I have an awful feeling Sandy will be sacrificed so Freddie can stay in the show. Worse bloody luck.
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're both terrible.
  • Options
    lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    Please get rid of Freddie! He doesn't even make good eye candy IMHO.