Options

If You Could Have Been In One Series Which Would It Be

zooooooooooooozooooooooooooo Posts: 2,220
Forum Member
✭✭✭
If you could have been in one Big Brother series which would you choose. For me it would be my second favourite BB4, although BB9 is my favourite series I wouldn't fancy being in that house with Bex, Luke, Dale, Dennis, Alex, Stuart and Jen:(. Also BB4 was 4 weeks shorter and so if I was going to go in and hopefully last the distance I would prefer it to be a shorter series:D

I really liked Tickle, Tania, Anoushka, Justine, Gos, Federico, Sissy and Ray. And I liked Steph, Scott and Cameron.

It's classed as boring now but I think that would be the house I would prefer to be in ( although I know living with them is a completely different thing to watching them).

Comments

• Options
    miaowmiaow Posts: 8,495
    Forum Member
    BB10, my favourite series, liked most of the hms.
  • Options
    FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would've happily been in any of the series from BB5 onwards.

Probably would've liked to have been in one of the longer series, so BB7 or BB8 would've been good for me. I wouldn't want to stay in an awful house design for 93 days though, so BB8's house was a bit small for my liking, however I still liked most of it.

I would've liked to have been in these BB houses (for their house design):
    BB7
    BB11
    BB13

and I would've liked to have been in any of these series:
    BB6
    BB7
    BB8
    BB9
    BB11
    BB13
  • Options
    dan_dan_ Posts: 1,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB7 I think. I would have got on with Imogen and Aisleyne most probably, Grace as well if I'm honest. BB6 was my favourite series but I dont think I would have got on with any of them, except probably Kinga and Kemal.

I would have hated to be in the BB9 house, liked it as a series but couldn't stand the whisper club and wasn't too fond of Kathreya either, she would have done my head in - so couldn't see myself fitting in that group either.

I'll go with BB7 :)
  • Options
    mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    BB7 because i fancid nikki
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    bb9
    because i figure there's gotta be at least a 1% chance that me and rachel fall in love and live happily ever after.

i'm not a gambling person but sometimes you gotta roll with it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB 10 - Surely one of the most underrated series' in Big Brother history!

I would have gave Bea and Noirin a peace of my mind!
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably BB10 because it seemed like fun with Sophie & Rodrigo. And Freddie would have been awesome to chat to. Also BB12 would've been good just because Aaron was there.
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    BB11 :D all the housemates seemed fun
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    BB11 :D all the housemates seemed fun

You are aware that was the series that the gruesome twosome a(John-James and Josie) appeared in? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Assuming that I was the right age, BB9, and TOTALLY b block.

At a push, BB11,which generally had someone pleasant around to talk to.

At a real push, and only if armed, BB8 to deal with Carole.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB9, my favourite series. :)
  • Options
    Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    Big brother Two. Not my favourite by any means, but the show was a lot more gentle back then. And it came before 'full and frank nominations.' so I could've done a Darren; 'I'd like to nominate Narinder because it's her friends sisters cousins wedding on saturday and I'm pretty sure she'd like to be there.' This is why I'd make an exceptionally poor housemate.
  • Options
    Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    bb9
    because i figure there's gotta be at least a 1% chance that me and rachel fall in love and live happily ever after.

i'm not a gambling person but sometimes you gotta roll with it.

Did you see the size of her boyfriend?? Actually that might be my favourite moment from that series; Rex's nervy expression on seeing him via Rachel's video from home.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big brother Two. Not my favourite by any means, but the show was a lot more gentle back then. And it came before 'full and frank nominations.' so I could've done a Darren; 'I'd like to nominate Narinder because it's her friends sisters cousins wedding on saturday and I'm pretty sure she'd like to be there.' This is why I'd make an exceptionally poor housemate.

:D Lol
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    You are aware that was the series that the gruesome twosome a(John-James and Josie) appeared in? :rolleyes:

You are aware I am a Josie fan :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    You are aware I am a Josie fan :D

*throws Holy Water over your profile*

"The power of Christ compel you"!
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Did you see the size of her boyfriend?? Actually that might be my favourite moment from that series; Rex's nervy expression on seeing him via Rachel's video from home.

i don't remember him, but while not the toughest person alive i can handle myself pretty well and not small hehe.
    evenso, i wouldn't fight him or anything... or try to steal her away from him but there could be a small chance that we fall in love and noone can stop love.
    at that point she didn't have a baby as far as i know, and not married i don't think.
    stranger things have happened.

so, on the off chance that it could happen.. i choose bb9. :D
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    BB7 looked like lots of fun.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    BB7 seems like a good year.
    Although I liked BB9 I would have lost it with the whisper club.

So it would be between BB7 And BB9. Maybe BB11.
    I could have being the one to save the train wreck that started off so well.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *throws Holy Water over your profile*

"The power of Christ compel you"!

PMSL - Had I been in with them I would have thrown the holy water all over their duvet to attempt to keep them out of bed. I disliked both of them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    PMSL - Had I been in with them I would have thrown the holy water all over their duvet to attempt to keep them out of bed. I disliked both of them.

I would have just went in, started WW3 with the pair of them.
  • Options
    james2018james2018 Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB13 would've suited me best and i'd have had the best chance of winning
    BB9 would've been the most enjoyable for me
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    BB6 - It was a particularly vitriolic house, so I'd have allowed everyone else to take themselves out of the running like they did, turn on the charm, strategically win over the viewers and then go on to win.
    Although that would probably have meant Eugene would have taken half my prize money. Grrrrr! :mad:

In terms of making friends, I think BB5, BB7 and BB9.
    BB10 wasn't bad, I think for sure I would have got on with Freddie/Marcus/Siavash to varying degrees. I'd have tried to get them all on the same page as eachother, along with Noirin, like they were for about half a second.
    I'd have probably argued with Bea towards the end of her stay, she was insufferable. lol
  • Options
    -Felicity--Felicity- Posts: 4,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB7 - Would've loved to have given Grace a piece of my mind! And I really liked the rest of the housemates minus Lisa and Sezer, so I would've loved it!
  • Options
    WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have three...

BB13 - I would of been with the outsiders, more so with Deana, and i would of argued with Shievonne, Conor, Luke S and Ashleigh ALL the time!

BB7 - I would of been in with Aisleyne and i would of hated Nikki

BB9 - Kathreya would of been my best friend in the house!