Options

Battle of the bands?

fifi_folEfifi_folE Posts: 900
Forum Member
✭✭
Is it not about time instead of relying on just vocals, can we not have a battle of the bands type show. With bands of all sort from Jazz to Folk to Rock to Classical. As lets face it, most x-factor bands suck.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whats the point if they havent got the vocal to back it up? :confused::rolleyes:
  • Options
    fifi_folEfifi_folE Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whats the point if they havent got the vocal to back it up? :confused::rolleyes:

LOL I meant it was to be more about the music, than the general looks and voice...ie the whole package rather than sob sob, I'm pretty, sob sob, I can sing a bit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont know what it is about the word 'Band'. :rolleyes: Lmao I always get the Music genre of 'Rock' In to my mind.

And i dislike the sob stories to, to a certain extent.....but saying that, i do feel it makes me wanna care about the contestant more and makes me get to know them, which in the end,makes me want to vote.

And TBH, I think to be relevant to 2day's music industry, you need to be generally good looking.

(just an opinion)
  • Options
    TigerpawsTigerpaws Posts: 11,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There already is a show like that on channel 4 Unsigned.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yh, that show. I don't know........all im going to say is, if you don't mind people not actually singing :rolleyes: but don't mind the music, watch this show.

And be ready for one style of music aallllllllll the progamme.

(contaversal, i know)