Hollyoaks - Tonight's E4 (spoilers)

2»

Comments

• Kirsty_MKirsty_M Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    xItzDannyx wrote: »
    If it's Eva surely the final clue will give it away completely considering it's a three letter name?

Darren
    Frankie
    Warren
    Charlie
    Leah
    Diane (she's off-screen currently right?)
    Maxine
    Sienna
    Tegan
    Leela
    Grace
    Cameron
    Jade (if it's Jade's last appearance as a ghost that's such an over-hype! )
    Alfie
    Neeta
    James
    Marnie
    Eva
    Matthew
    and Tracey all have 'a' and 'e' in their name so that narrows it down massively, although a lot of these (particularly Cameron, Leela and Tegan) are all in spoiler pictures for later episodes/weeks!
    xItzDannyx wrote: »
    If it's Eva surely the final clue will give it away completely considering it's a three letter name? :D

Frankie
    Leah
    Diane (she's off-screen currently right?)
    Maxine
    Jade (if it's Jade's last appearance as a ghost that's such an over-hype! :D)
    Alfie
    Neeta
    Eva
    and Tracey all have 'a' and 'e' in their name so that narrows it down massively, although a lot of these (particularly Cameron, Leela and Tegan) are all in spoiler pictures for later episodes/weeks! :D
    There isn't that many left when you take away the ones that its been confirmed aren't leaving today!
  • jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen the final clue. I really hope it's not who I think it is, but going by the clue I think it will be 🙁
  • FrancyFrancy Posts: 10,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jboy2k8 wrote: »
    Just seen the final clue. I really hope it's not who I think it is, but going by the clue I think it will be 🙁

Who do you think it will be?
  • Soapfan678Soapfan678 Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It'll probably be Neeta, which is a shame:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Jack, but hope I'm wrong.
  • hulakulahulakula Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Has anyone seen the three clues?

Just seen them, its obviously Eva.
  • Kirsty_MKirsty_M Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    Its obviously Eva
    Forum Member
    I think it would be a bit of an anticlimax if it was Eva as she's not even a proper character.
  • GoosebeeGoosebee Posts: 5,289
    Forum Member
    Really Don't see the point of such heavy promotion for Eva if it is her :S
  • ReoReo Posts: 8,659
    Forum Member
    Goosebee wrote: »
    Really Don't see the point of such heavy promotion for Eva if it is her :S

I agree, she is a guest character that has been in a pretty poor storyline. Why the fuss over her exit? One that could have been guessed without the clues too.

The only surprise would be if Liam went with her considering his ties to the show and the storylines currently going on with Jesse, Adam and Grace.
    Forum Member
    Even Liam leaving wouldn't be a massive surprise, he has been in the show less than a year and is hardly a major character.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would think all of this is for a major character exit. Eva is hardly major, she doesn't even have a part in the opening titles, so you kind of knew straight away her time would be limited. The clues all seem odd, especially the last one.
  • dubgazdubgaz Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't surprise me if they kill Grace off just for the shock factor