Options

Peter & Emily Andre invite you into their huge house

Comments

• Options
    TanzieTanzie Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    "A friend of the 40-year-old singer said although Miss MacDonagh’s family like him they think he has ‘a lot of baggage’ and their daughter faces having her life turned into a tacky circus with every aspect laid bare for public consumption."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2379668/Peter-Andre-The-medical-student-having-baby-aged-23-dismay-parents.html

Interesting.
    To me, that sounds as though it has a ring of truth about it, but that may be because when I imagine my 20-something daughter bringing Peter Andre home, my initial reaction would not be one of unabashed joy, to put it mildly.
    I think it might be one of those situations where the answer is dependant on how you ask the question, and who you ask.
    Because according to this

http://www.tv3.ie/xpose/article/entertainment-news/172951/Peter-Andre-knew-hed-marry-Emily

"Ruaraidh said in his speech: ''You are a wonderful guy - you are loyal, generous and kind.

''And you have this sense of family that Emily does. At the stag day, I watched you with your family and your lovely friends and they all love you and you are so much a part of the party scene, exactly like Em is.

''With the two of you together, that makes a lethal combination. It'll be fantastic and I am honestly delighted.''

VOM.
    Maybe he has been won over by the power of cheese and actually meant all that. Or perhaps he loves his daughter and has resigned himself to her lack of taste. Who knows?
    The thing I find the strangest is that Andre says he "knew" that he was going to marry Emily even before he asked her out. Almost as if he wasn't going to give her any choice about it...
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Tanzie wrote: »
    The thing I find the strangest is that Andre says he "knew" that he was going to marry Emily even before he asked her out. Almost as if he wasn't going to give her any choice about it...

I am sorry if I offend to anyone, but I don't know why I get the vibe from Emily that she like the 'Wife' in The Truman Show film?
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    Ugh.

What a repulsive, controlling, idiotic little 'man' he really is. Amazing that an intelligent, educated woman like Emily would give him the time of day never mind sire 2 children with him.

Surely Clur from CANNOT should have the nous to get him to keep his trap shut and edit what he says? He seems to get progressively more stupid as time goes on.

On the contrary, Clur from CANNOT thinks they're a perfect storybook family. She said precisely that in some post-birth OK interview. Do not be looking to her for nous. She is him in female form.

PS. Been away, just got back, and just want to wish a very Happy New Year to all the Abominators that have kept me amused at the ridiculous Andre's expense over the last year! x :D:meltythesnowman::santahatdude::wine:
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    On the contrary, Clur from CANNOT thinks they're a perfect storybook family. She said precisely that in some post-birth OK interview. Do not be looking to her for nous. She is him in female form.

PS. Been away, just got back, and just want to wish a very Happy New Year to all the Abominators that have kept me amused at the ridiculous Andre's expense over the last year! x :D:meltythesnowman::santahatdude::wine:

Happy New Year to you:wine:

Quote from PA...."A lot of things coming this year. Biggest year yet you'll see"

This is becoming his yearly mantra but I've yet to see any evidence of them:confused:
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Happy New Year!

Pete sees Emily as a sweet girl and chose her because she has no interest in being famous and won’t emasculate him like his former wife.
    I'm sorry but that has Auntie's paws all over it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    Of course PR would said that!

Yup! :)
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since when has East Grinstead been in London? 🤔
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Croydon advertiser has been updated, CAN have been back in touch, I bet Clur was fuming with the staff memeber who gave said it was closing. It's been amended to:
    When asked for more details, he could only say that when the coffee shop reopens "it was going to be under new management", adding that the latest situation had been confirmed by Peter himself.

Read more at http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/peter-andre-s-agent-confirms-east-grinstead-will-re-open-under-new-management/story-30036807-detail/story.html#ABbryU10o6ZdTGOH.99

He probably didn't t renew the lease, his brother was the manager so it's not as if Pete remould get rid and not have a replacement in place. Who tipped off the Croydon advertiser? :D. OK must be gutted they didn't get the exclusive.>:(

Is he getting ready for retirement? Both shops closed, his charity foundation closed, no tour, no record deal even though the last one was advertised as more than one album.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    Is he getting ready for retirement? Both shops closed, his charity foundation closed, no tour, no record deal even though the last one was advertised as more than one album.

And his parents moved to England to be near to their grandchildren as this report said?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4096766/Peter-Andre-s-childhood-home-Gold-Coast-auction.html
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And his parents moved to England to be near to their grandchildren as this report said?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4096766/Peter-Andre-s-childhood-home-Gold-Coast-auction.html

That house is stunning.
    Wow!!
  • Options
    Forum Member

Hmmm.
    Presumably this means that Petey's excuse for filming his children - ( in the apparent absence of Skype, the Internet and aeroplanes it was the only way for his parents to see his children ) has now gone.
    So now there is no reason at all for the children to be filmed or photographed? :rolleyes:
    ;-)
  • Options
    MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Said exactly same thing when the Brighton shop folded..
    Such liars
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The comments below that article are interesting...one says the rent hasn't been paid on the property. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No wonder he was house hunting the other day, maybe the parents are going to buy in the UK and Peter can rent part of the property from them. But by the time Clur spins the news in an OK "Exclusive" it will read that Peter and Ems have taken the parents in to care for them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    No wonder he was house hunting the other day, maybe the parents are going to buy in the UK and Peter can rent part of the property from them. But by the time Clur spins the news in an OK "Exclusive" it will read that Peter and Ems have taken the parents in to care for them.

I think you're bang on.
    Not to mention that if Emily is "caring" for Peter's parents she will be far too busy to go back to work, and easily accessible for Peter to achieve his ambition of knocking her up by the end of the year.
  • Options
    ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tanzie wrote: »
    Interesting.
    To me, that sounds as though it has a ring of truth about it, but that may be because when I imagine my 20-something daughter bringing Peter Andre home, my initial reaction would not be one of unabashed joy, to put it mildly.
    I think it might be one of those situations where the answer is dependant on how you ask the question, and who you ask.
    Because according to this

http://www.tv3.ie/xpose/article/entertainment-news/172951/Peter-Andre-knew-hed-marry-Emily

"Ruaraidh said in his speech: ''You are a wonderful guy - you are loyal, generous and kind.

''And you have this sense of family that Emily does. At the stag day, I watched you with your family and your lovely friends and they all love you and you are so much a part of the party scene, exactly like Em is.

''With the two of you together, that makes a lethal combination. It'll be fantastic and I am honestly delighted.''

VOM.
    Maybe he has been won over by the power of cheese and actually meant all that. Or perhaps he loves his daughter and has resigned himself to her lack of taste. Who knows?

More quotes taken from link.......

"All that, however, looks destined to change after she fell into the plastic celebrity world of Peter Andre – a man 17 years her senior – and became pregnant with his child."

"the Daily Mail understands Miss MacDonagh’s family have been ‘left cold’ by the thought that Andre – who has two children with former wife Jordan – will now be a permanent fixture in the life of their only daughter."

"‘Her family thought it would just be a nice romance and that she would finish university and that as she matured it would run its course.
    They like Pete but this was not the path they had planned for their daughter – deferring university to have a baby with a man almost twice her age."

"'Emily wasn’t interested in his celebrity at all. But that could be the undoing of their relationship because in order to be with Peter you need to love the vapid and superficial celebrity world that he occupies.’

Oh I bet they're the best of friends - with a lot in common ;-) but this one was funny.......

"Friends now fear the student could be heading for a collision with Andre’s formidable manager Claire Powell, who helps secure his TV and magazine deals."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2379668/Peter-Andre-The-medical-student-having-baby-aged-23-dismay-parents.html

IMO I would reverse who thought what in your last paragraph to this..........

"The thing I find the strangest is that Emily says she "knew" that she was going to marry Peter even before he asked her out. Almost as if she wasn't going to give him any choice about it." ;-)
  • Options
    ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The comments below that article are interesting...one says the rent hasn't been paid on the property. :confused:

No idea about the rents on East Grinstead café, however NYCC Mobile Ltd accounts overdue, strike offs etc

Well the closed Brighton café has 5 County Court Judgements and also 5 possible CCJs outstanding.

There's a myriad of problems over various companies, and companies being closed down, Charges of either Compulsory Liquidations, Debentures and Rent Deposit Deeds, Mortgages and Loans outstanding. I'm not going to include a link, as not sure if that is permitted here. Peter James Andrea
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No idea about the rents on East Grinstead café, however NYCC Mobile Ltd accounts overdue, strike offs etc

Well the closed Brighton café has 5 County Court Judgements and also 5 possible CCJs outstanding.

There's a myriad of problems over various companies, and companies being closed down, Charges of either Compulsory Liquidations, Debentures and Rent Deposit Deeds, Mortgages and Loans outstanding. I'm not going to include a link, as not sure if that is permitted here. Peter James Andrea

Hmm.
    So is Peter not quite the fantastically super-rich businessman some people would like us to believe?
    Certainly explains moving back in with Mummy and Daddy. Again.

[/B]

More quotes taken from link.......

"All that, however, looks destined to change after she fell into the plastic celebrity world of Peter Andre – a man 17 years her senior – and became pregnant with his child."

"the Daily Mail understands Miss MacDonagh’s family have been ‘left cold’ by the thought that Andre – who has two children with former wife Jordan – will now be a permanent fixture in the life of their only daughter."

"‘Her family thought it would just be a nice romance and that she would finish university and that as she matured it would run its course.
    They like Pete but this was not the path they had planned for their daughter – deferring university to have a baby with a man almost twice her age."

"'Emily wasn’t interested in his celebrity at all. But that could be the undoing of their relationship because in order to be with Peter you need to love the vapid and superficial celebrity world that he occupies.’

Oh I bet they're the best of friends - with a lot in common ;-) but this one was funny.......

IMO I would reverse who thought what in your last paragraph to this..........

"The thing I find the strangest is that Emily says she "knew" that she was going to marry Peter even before he asked her out. Almost as if she wasn't going to give him any choice about it." ;-)

Those quotes make Emily's parents sound awful. They like him enough to be Emily's part time shag buddy, but that's as far as they wanted it to go. Charming.

Frankly the only thing that I can see that they have in common is that Emily idolises Peter, and Peter idolises Peter as well.
    :D
    Yes, I think that your way is closer to the reality.
    I wish I'd known it was that easy to bag yourself a famous, handsome, singing millionaire. If I had I would have spent the last 20 years as Mrs Chris Cornell.
  • Options
    ZarlaZarla Posts: 5,610
    Forum Member
    I can imagine Pete blackmailing Ems into having a third kid asap by ranting on about Andrew dyiing in his 50s and how Peter wants to see his kids grow up but worries he might die young too.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor, poor pint size... can't a man grab a huge amount of free stuff for all his kids without people thinking he's povo?
    Andre the bagsnatcher

We joked about Peter Andre's
    East Grinstead coffee shop
    closing last week, but he
    may actually have hit upon
    some really hard times.

Just before Christmas, Peter
    went to see Disney On Ice at
    the O2, where he was spotted
    snaffling not one, not two,
    but eight goodie bags from
    the VIP reception.

Pete, if you need to borrow
    a few quid: hello@popbitch.com

Tbf, he needed 8, one for each of his five kids, plus pwicey's other 3....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks as if Peter is on the move again. The house is back on the market to RENT!

It will be available from March. http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57686098.html

hmmmm, all those stories about Peter buying Tom's house were further porkies. He was, as most of us thought renting it. Rightmove originally has it listed as a 6 month let which it seems was correct.

Claire is probably arranging another shoot when the move into another house. Not much fun for Emily, 2 moves within 7 months.