Options

CS - Is Maria the only "available" woman in Manchester

zsazsazsazsazsazsazsazsa Posts: 667
Forum Member
✭✭
I don't understand why Ken's son Adrian can't find another woman in the whole of Manchester :confused: Does he have to sleep with/date a woman that lives on the same Street?

Comments

• Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand why Ken's son Adrian can't find another woman in the whole of Manchester :confused: Does he have to sleep with/date a woman that lives on the same Street?

Who is this Adrian?

NB. Ken has a grandson called Adam.

However, you do have a point and my answer is that they like to keep things local so they are on the tele
  • Options
    zsazsazsazsazsazsazsazsa Posts: 667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    Who is this Adrian?

NB. Ken has a grandson called Adam.

However, you do have a point and my answer is that they like to keep things local so they are on the tele

Thanks for that :), I think it shows how much of an impression this Adam and Maria s/l has made on me.:D
  • Options
    phil.cphil.c Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He won't find one easier.

Blimey she's a trollop.
  • Options
    PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure but Maria's not even the only single woman on the Street either as Izzy, Gemma and Alya are single at the moment.
    Looks like Sarah will also be single on Boxing Day as she breaks up with Gary putting Bethany first.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gemma needs to get on that horse !
  • Options
    FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,839
    Forum Member
    PDS1985 wrote: »
    I'm not sure but Maria's not even the only single woman on the Street either as Izzy, Gemma and Alya are single at the moment.
    Looks like Sarah will also be single on Boxing Day as she breaks up with Gary putting Bethany first.

What again? Yawn!!!!
  • Options
    PopsiemiaPopsiemia Posts: 5,135
    Forum Member
    Oh my God! When that woman cries I could scream!
  • Options
    tatiatatia Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    She is so miserable too. Why are both Adam and the other guy trying so hard?
  • Options
    AuntieSoapAuntieSoap Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phil.c wrote: »
    He won't find one easier.

Blimey she's a trollop.

Wonderful. More sexist ****-shaming. Nasty, derogatory and unnecessary.
  • Options
    mitchey316mitchey316 Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's available to any man who looks her way.
  • Options
    LostindexLostindex Posts: 2,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's so easy. She's really pathetic and trashy now, and I can't understand two men fighting over her, especially the one with a beautiful girlfriend !!!
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    She's sadly become the street's bike.

If you haven't had a ride on Maria, consider yourself lucky. :(
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is the 'Roxy' of Corrie and it is time that she was axed!
  • Options
    Les CorkerLes Corker Posts: 1,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    She is the 'Roxy' of Corrie and it is time that she was axed!

She's just coming into her own after years of cutting hair ...... Not the time to axe her
  • Options
    WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's sadly become the street's bike.

If you haven't had a ride on Maria, consider yourself lucky. :(

It's sad that people still compare women to property when it comes to sex.

I hope that no women who post here have casual sex at all. I think 30 something year old women are expected to only have very few partners and not act like they've probably been sexually active for over a decade.
  • Options
    James_LanganJames_Langan Posts: 2,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why don't they give Izzy a storyline that sees her getting out like all the women dating and trying to meet someone who will romance her and might end up falling in love with her. She would make some lucky man a good partner. She doesn't fold at any trouble that life can throw at her and I imagine her partner as well. You could do worse than Izzy. Give her a shot at it, let's get inclusive and show that even though she has an illness she needs love and affection and is entitled to see it being recognized.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's hard to believe that a single mother with a young son would be so desirable to the men in her area. That normally would be a bit of a deterrent or a red flag.....bizarrely, none of the men who have dated her seem even remotely bothered by it or even comment on it.
  • Options
    sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,954
    Forum Member
    Eurostar wrote: »
    It's hard to believe that a single mother with a young son would be so desirable to the men in her area. That normally would be a bit of a deterrent or a red flag.....bizarrely, none of the men who have dated her seem even remotely bothered by it or even comment on it.

Soap parents can always get babysitters though, or their kids conveniently disappear 'on sleepovers' or to parties - unlike most real life single parents. It's no wonder Maria's suitors aren't put off by Liam - they only see him if he's needed for the storyline :D:)
  • Options
    GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maria has slept with more men in Manchester than Leanne Battersby has.

I mean why are Adam and Aiden fighting over a single mum who could be facing a prison sentence :confused:

And are the writers incapable of thinking of any storylines for Maria that doesn't involve her sleeping with half the street?
  • Options
    phil.cphil.c Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AuntieSoap wrote: »
    Wonderful. More sexist ****-shaming. Nasty, derogatory and unnecessary.

At least six posts after mine all saying the same thing.

Why don't you quote them?
  • Options
    davejc64davejc64 Posts: 6,077
    Forum Member
    Because it is required by the scriptwriters for the sex triangle of Maria. Aiden and Adam to work, Adam will probably move onto having a crack at Eva once the Maria and Aiden relationship is made public. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yet I made a similar thread on how easy she was only to get slammed down by feminists.. Where are you now!? Let's be aving you !!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »

Any holes a goal as they say..
  • Options
    Peter_GazzardPeter_Gazzard Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Liz,Rita and Mary are single too
  • Options
    Cheekymonkey09Cheekymonkey09 Posts: 713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She isn't even good looking anymore - hard faced and miserable.

TBH non of the females are lookers in Corrie - maybe Sarah Lou but that's it.