Wheres Ronnie Biggs at these days?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shinytoy wrote: »
    he's a true british hero
    we live in a country where a girl who killed her newborn got set free, and yet people want ronnie to die inside? REALLY?
    This is a wind up
  • Options
    Deep PurpleDeep Purple Posts: 63,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he stole off the government, they lost face and thats why they made him out to be some 2 bob thug ****
    and gilbertoo, what's odd is people will stick up for terrorists, baby killers, and nonces, but go on like ronnies the scum of the earth
    i dont get it:confused:

Who sticks up for terrorists and baby killers?

On levels of scumminess, Biggs is not the worst, but he's on the list.
  • Options
    shinytoyshinytoy Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who sticks up for terrorists and baby killers?

read the 'girl stabbed her baby' thread, and the 'muslims are preaching hate' thread
    also any thread about venables and thompson
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is a wind up

It is a poster who keeps coming back with a new id, writing the same rubbish. EDL supporter, who loves the old villains for some bizarre reason.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is a poster who keeps coming back with a new id, writing the same rubbish. EDL supporter, who loves the old villains for some bizarre reason.

dont know who you think I am, but i've only ever had this name:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    read the 'girl stabbed her baby' thread, and the 'muslims are preaching hate' thread
    also any thread about venables and thompson

Yes. I've read your threads. They're rubbish too, or your bits are.

Infanticide. Have you read what it is yet?

Any woman can suffer that condition. Biggs chose to be a crook.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm sensing a connection...
  • Options
    SigurdSigurd Posts: 26,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    because they dont give a shit about people like you and me
    illuminati
    Ah, Illuminati. You were the one who had predictions about what was going to happen on October 13, weren't you?

Of course, you were as wrong about that as you are about Mr Biggs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right...thanks...:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes. I've read your threads. They're rubbish too, or your bits are.

Infanticide. Have you read what it is yet?

Any woman can suffer that condition. Biggs chose to be a crook.

my threads? i think you'll find someone else started them:)
  • Options
    I love EllieI love Ellie Posts: 8,009
    Forum Member
    He's walking down the Old Kent Road, eating jellied eels, on his way to the boozer for a pint of bitter and a listen to the old Joanna.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's walking down the Old Kent Road, eating jellied eels, on his way to the boozer for a pint of bitter and a listen to the old Joanna.
    Is Babs Windsor anywhere to be seen?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    because they dont give a shit about people like you and me
    illuminati

Mind you, Ronnie Biggs is nowhere near as much of a dick as David Icke or Dan Brown. Robert Anton Wilson was cool, but he was taking the piss.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Couple of pints in the Blind Bigot, eh?
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've never really understood why so many people are so angry at this man. His crime was being part of a group of people who held up a train and happened to cause serious injury to the train driver in the process. Yep, bad stuff.

But there are a LOT worse people out there, people who actually kill other people, who rape other people, who do all sorts of horrible stuff.. and yet Ronnie Biggs is talked about as if people will break out the champagne when he dies. I don't get it. What he did happened 47 years ago. Isn't it time people moved on?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never really understood why so many people are so angry at this man. His crime was being part of a group of people who held up a train and happened to cause serious injury to the train driver in the process. Yep, bad stuff.

But there are a LOT worse people out there, people who actually kill other people, who rape other people, who do all sorts of horrible stuff.. and yet Ronnie Biggs is talked about as if people will break out the champagne when he dies. I don't get it. What he did happened 47 years ago. Isn't it time people moved on?
    Well said, hes no angel but hes a loveable rogue, theres plenty of people who deserve hate, but he aint 1 of them:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dont know who you think I am, but i've only ever had this name:)

Not for much longer as a perma-ban beckons...

PS) Average post count is quite high....and that's with a few days holiday too. Good going for an alleged newbie WUM...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That wasn't his only crime though. He did escape from prison and ran away from the authorities for many years...then came crawling back because he was ill!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nobody would care if there wasn't this weird tradition of hero-worshipping the guy. Nobody's more angry with Biggs than with anyone else- it's just a reaction to the idiots who venerate him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Personally, I'm quite indifferent to Biggs. He won't be around for all that much longer anyway. However, I am irritated by those who seem to regard him as some sort of hero, because he certainly wasn't that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sigurd wrote: »
    Personally, I'm quite indifferent to Biggs. He won't be around for all that much longer anyway. However, I am irritated by those who seem to regard him as some sort of hero, because he certainly wasn't that.

^this^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The only reason he is talked about, and none of the others are is because of his escape, his mockery of our system, and then him crawling back when he wanted medical help.

He's not the worst villain ever, he was an idiot, who got publicity because he esacaped.

I wont celebrate his death, that is a sick thing to do, but I bet most of his fans do when Mrs Thatcher dies.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gilbertoo wrote: »
    Not for much longer as a perma-ban beckons...

PS) Average post count is quite high....and that's with a few days holiday too. Good going for an alleged newbie WUM...

what for:confused:
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gilbertoo wrote: »
    That wasn't his only crime though. He did escape from prison and ran away from the authorities for many years...then came crawling back because he was ill!

But again, what harm did this do? Did he kill/rape/assault people while on the run? Did he hold up banks? Did he actually commit any other crimes? Or did he just annoy the authorities.

I don't condone people who rob trains or escape prison. But I just think after all this time, his crime.. if he even took part in the assault, was so small that really it's not worth getting upset over compared to some of the pure evil out there.. people who abuse children, or rape, or murder, or intimidate old people in their own homes on a nightly basis.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But again, what harm did this do? Did he kill/rape/assault people while on the run? Did he hold up banks? Did he actually commit any other crimes? Or did he just annoy the authorities.

I don't condone people who rob trains or escape prison. But I just think after all this time, his crime.. if he even took part in the assault, was so small that really it's not worth getting upset over compared to some of the pure evil out there.. people who abuse children, or rape, or murder, or intimidate old people in their own homes on a nightly basis.
    Didn't Biggs bring notoriety on himself by deliberately publicising his own activities? He sought publicity in the past, he got it, and now he lives with the consequences.

Who knows or cares about any of the other Train Robbers?