Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lola_skye wrote: »

Seriously ? :blush: who wants to see this :confused: he really will say / do anything for a quick quid. Shame on OK for thinking this is news >:(
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lola_skye wrote: »
    D'ya know, that's exactly the type of babygro I'd expect Peter Andre to have for his child. At least he'll know what goes where.

(Property of CAN is stamped on the reverse*).
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    D'ya know, that's exactly the type of babygro I'd expect Peter Andre to have for his child. At least he'll know what goes where.

I'm waiting for the "Emily has been signed by CAN" announcement any day now ;-)
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Shall we have a bet on it Betty? She'll be a bloody fool if she does we all can see how controlling CP is,Like someone's said above if she did then both her and the baba will have "property of CAN" branded on their backs,Elen Rivas had a lucky escape :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Shall we have a bet on it Betty? She'll be a bloody fool if she does we all can see how controlling CP is,Like someone's said above if she did then both her and the baba will have "property of CAN" branded on their backs,Elen Rivas had a lucky escape :o

Rivas was dumped because her ex wouldn't allow his children to be used in shoots and he is a lot richer than CAN so was willing to sue .. I'm not sure Emily is that strong to stand up to them
  • Options
    nitenursenitenurse Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I snorted at the end of the article "hopefully we'll see the baby sooner than later" I wonder who's been hiding their baby?
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rivas was dumped because her ex wouldn't allow his children to be used in shoots and he is a lot richer than CAN so was willing to sue .. I'm not sure Emily is that strong to stand up to them

Even then, they tried smear tactics with Elens ex but they hadn't bargained on him having the balls to fight back.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Even then, they tried smear tactics with Elens ex but they hadn't bargained on him having the balls to fight back.

Well done to him!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems New are also touting news about the new arrival, suppose he is a columnist for them.

http://new-magazine.co.uk/posts/view/57914/In-new-magazine-this-week-
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    molly1cat wrote: »
    Seems New are also touting news about the new arrival, suppose he is a columnist for them.

What's with the ...our baby was 3 weeks early rubbish?? He said at Xmas she was 8 1/2 months pregnant and bingo 2 weeks later she was born .... Maybe we should get people on the case to work it out... ;-)
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    molly1cat wrote: »

"I'll hoping she'll look like Emily" :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    What's with the ...our baby was 3 weeks early rubbish?? He said at Xmas she was 8 1/2 months pregnant and bingo 2 weeks later she was born .... Maybe we should get people on the case to work it out... ;-)

Pregnancies are actually 40 weeks long, although they vary from person to person, so it could be about right
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As what? Girlfriend of a zeleb? Is there a market for that? :)
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    "I'll hoping she'll look like Emily" :confused:

As opposed to looking like him, I'm assuming. Makes sense.
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why on earth would Emily be signed by Can :confused:
  • Options
    sionnaighsionnaigh Posts: 1,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »

According to the article it's a photo a fan posted and he 'shared' it. I don't get the impression it's one he bought. I may be mistaken as I only skimmed the article - my eyes !:D
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Why on earth would Emily be signed by Can :confused:

I think she's quite fond of the cameras in spite of what PA claims.

CAN may think PA with Emily rather than PA on his own will generate more attention.
    Kerching!
  • Options
    nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm going to a conference in a few week time where Claire Powell will be speaking - should i ask a question?
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's quite fond of the cameras in spite of what PA claims.

CAN may think PA with Emily rather than PA on his own will generate more attention.
    Kerching!

I doubt very much that Emily would generate anymore interest to be honest :D
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm going to a conference in a few week time where Claire Powell will be speaking - should i ask a question?

You could ask her if she gets a discount on sh*tglitter by bulk buying?
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    As what? Girlfriend of a zeleb? Is there a market for that? :)
    Seen CBB, Dancing On Ice or IACGMOOH lately? Shagging someone famous makes you famous.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I told you all he would be selling the baby pics to Ok magazine for a big price the guy just cant help himself
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    I doubt very much that Emily would generate anymore interest to be honest :D

Some of his fans were pretty keen to have their pic taken with her at his signings so she must have some appeal.
    I told you all he would be selling the baby pics to Ok magazine for a big price the guy just cant help himself

Has he actually sold pics of their baby though, as far as I could make out, it was more of a story of the birth etc but no pics as yet.
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Did you click on the OK article? It's just a pic of a babygro that he re tweeted from someone else, quotes from his webpagey thing and no pic of the baby.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Could you please ask her what her DS name is:D tell her not to be so shy in revealing herself;-)
This discussion has been closed.