BB10's Ragan Fox on Amanda, Aaryn, GinaMarie, and Spencer's racism and homophobia

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Btw, that should say 2010's Ragan was on season 12.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    fully agree with all his comments and I am disgusted with BBUS and have ceased to watch until the comments made are aired to the house along with some of the feedback from the general public
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HalsMam wrote: »
    fully agree with all his comments and I am disgusted with BBUS and have ceased to watch until the comments made are aired to the house along with some of the feedback from the general public

As much as I don't like Aaryn, I think it is unfair that the producers are putting the blame solely on her. They keep portraying Amanda as this golden child when she has said even worse things than Aaryn. i.e. wishing Elissa gets brutally raped and saying she wants to stab Candice in the throat.
  • bananaman_007bananaman_007 Posts: 8,704
    Forum Member
    sjp07 wrote: »
    wishing Elissa gets brutally raped and saying she wants to stab Candice in the throat.

When did she say this?
  • MySkassMySkass Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I fully agree with his comment and find Amanda to be worse than the rest because she manipulates the situation for her benefit. She's as guilty as the rest and I'm sick of watching her get a free pass because some people think she's funny.

She's the worst of the lot.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When did she say this?

In another thread I posted, there is a video with her saying it and describing it along with Spencer. McRae was also in the room with them and I think Aaryn or Jess, but I know those three were for sure. There was massive outrage on Twitter when she said it. Of course it didn't make the show becasie CBS are painting her like an angel.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MySkass wrote: »
    I fully agree with his comment and find Amanda to be worse than the rest because she manipulates the situation for her benefit. She's as guilty as the rest and I'm sick of watching her get a free pass because some people think she's funny.

She's the worst of the lot.

Right! She called aaryn out on racism, but last night says Candice is playing the race card and tells aaryn she doesn't think she has said anything racist. Wtf?